NEW VIDEO: 22 minute gaming addiction documentary

Dear Diary...

BooksandTrees

Thanks guys! @PochatokI've been sharing my work more often, especially my paintings and it's made me a lot happier. I'm going to start sharing my writing in a few months to get that going too.

@Amphibian220thanks. I need to let my finger heal but I will be ready to climb very soon. I got all of my new equipment. I've been walking outside on trails in the meantime.

• Like 1

I reached 141 weeks this past weekend. I had a wonderful vacation with my girlfriend and her family. I finally feel happy and free from burnout from work. I'm going to make sure I keep my mind in good health for the foreseeable future. I plan on doing some drums this week, reading, stretching, walking, and being positive about work and doing a good job. 

I will probably also draw a bit and just keep doing a couple relaxing activities each day.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Also, 100k views on my diary! Thanks for reading and keeping up everyone!

@Cam Adair thanks for helping me get started and building the diary. I never thought I'd get this much support.

I'd like to thank @Vera @Ikar @Amphibian220 @Icandothis @TheNewMe2.0 @DaBest @Phoenixking @seriousjay and all of the others who have frequently been in contact.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't felt like posting in a while. Work has been emotional. I've uploaded my second podcast, lost 10 lbs, and am trying to do more hobbies. My girlfriend has been supportive too.

I hope you've all been doing well. 

• Like 1

I'm at 144 weeks this weekend. Work has gotten better. I worked yesterday because I felt behind on a project and feel better now. I'm very tired today and haven't been really entertaining to my girlfriend or anything but she said she understands. I feel bad about it though. 

I'd like to nap more today and then try a hobby. 

• Like 1

Emotions are very tough to deal with. Sometimes i wonder if i should pre plan my dialogue regarding a subject to make sure I don’t go off course.

was your weight loss intended? 

Edited by Amphibian220
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, Amphibian220 said:

Emotions are very tough to deal with. Sometimes i wonder if i should pre plan my dialogue regarding a subject to make sure I don’t go off course.

was your weight loss intended? 

Weight loss was intended. I gained weight while depressed. 

• Like 1

Today I started studying for real. I did 2 hours of studying and created a plan to study every day until October 22 for the exam. I did a bad job studying last time and I will make up for that mistake. I owe it to myself to put my best foot forward. I'm determined to work hard again. Something I haven't done in years. 

• Like 2