NEW VIDEO: Psychologist's WARNING About VIDEO GAMES

Dear Diary...

BooksandTrees

fantastic report! that's all great stuff to hear I think you have a very firm handle on things. Myself lately doing great thank you recently have been taking a bit of notes on neuroscience podcasts regarding sleep / light exposure / circadian rhythm then using some applied science in my life it is so good life is great.

• 2 weeks later...

I find that I can easily slip back into day dreaming.

This uncovers an underlying issue. Constant self-improvement tires you out if you aren’t finding new meaningful connections.

Thats why I can perfect a job, but when my proficiency level makes it effortless to perform day to day activities, its very hard to resist dreaming. I also feel like fear and hope constantly undermine my potential. So being more aware makes me braver in attempting the important goals. 

Eating and exercise are of crucial importance, because they keep your awareness and motivation alive.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Things are going well overall. I've bought a house and I've been improving relationships with my parents and family. It's been quite the relief. 

Things with my fiancee have been wonderful. She's been so loving and caring. I'm very lucky. 

It's been a pretty exhausting couple of weeks which is why I haven't posted. Work has been busy, the house stuff is tiring, and I've had so many friends and family trying to hang out and see me. I'm trying to fit it all in but I'm very tired. 

Ironically, the reason I'm posting right now is because I don't feel well and I'm up late. I can't sleep due too a migraine and I've got some stomach pain. I'm very scared of feeling sick so I'm just going through my practice of anxiety relief and trying not to panic. I have a slight suspicion of being food poisoned so I'm praying that's not the case and it's just dehydration from a very active day with not enough water. 

I hope you're all doing well. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

What a huge couple of weeks. We moved into our house, sold one condo, and got my security deposit back from my old apartment. It feels nice to move on and let those two go so I can focus on one. 

Relationship is going well. We took engagement photos and have been focusing on communication, support, and giving love. 

Lots of family members are offering to help do stuff at our house which is nice, but overwhelming. We want to do do a lot ourselves and just relax a bit. They're understanding though. 

Hobbies are slightly stagnant because of having everything packed up, but I'm spending my time by cleaning, unpacking, and house projects. It's nice and I don't have any cravings. 

Work is great. Getting busy and I'm doing better with my boss after a few misunderstandings. We had a polite conversation about it and moved on. If there's one skill I know I have, it's communication lol.

Hope you're doing well. 

• Like 3
  • Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 7:40 AM, BooksandTrees said:

. We had a polite conversation about it and moved on. If there's one skill I know I have, it's communication lol.

Hell yes! So happy for you, that is a skill so many people don't prioritize or have so much trouble improving. Glad you're doing better 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 10:36 AM, Pochatok said:

Hell yes! So happy for you, that is a skill so many people don't prioritize or have so much trouble improving. Glad you're doing better 🙂

Thank you very much! I'll be in touch on your journal soon. Sorry for being away and great hearing from you. 

• Like 1