NEW PODCAST: Instant Gratification is the cause of so many problems in your life...

Mohammad

Mohammad's Journal

Ok, I played again! Going to try again from today 2019-07-29.

This time, I want to keep the mouse out of reach so that I cannot play.

Day 1:

No gaming

The mouse technique worked pretty fine! Didn't experience the temptation because I knew I wouldn't bother playing without a mouse :D

• Like 1

Ok, I will try to post more often. It's been more than a month that I am playing and it is just so hard to start. I know that it gets easier after a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

I came to a coffee shop for a study. I feel the urge to go home and play. I know it is not just a game, it is my life that is in danger! however, I am fooling myself that its weekend and I can have some fun!

I also started to read a new book this morning: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. That's a motivational book that I believe I need to get some momentum for the start.

I read some books in the past few months that I was on 90-day detoxes to name a few: Rich dad poor dad, Sapiens: a brief history of humankind, and Grit: The power of passion and perseverance.

• Like 1

Thankfully, I didn't play last night. I went to the beach today in the morning, and then I came to a coffee shop to study. I will study here and probably will go home when its time to sleep :D

Think and Grow Rich is a compelling self-help book that gives me what I need.

I am still stuck at the beginning of the detox! I am starting over from today, 2019-08-12.

I will get there again I am sure about it.

• Like 1

Day 17,18,19,20,21:

No gaming

I read Think and Grow rich by Napoleon Hill, and it motivated and moved me!

I have now a very high energy and I have learned how to keep the energy up. 

That is the end of the gaming habit for me. I have learned life is a better game to play. 

I recommend reading the book.