NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

[NSFW] Marquess' journal (Cute emo girls inside!)

Marquess

There's a Twitter account named We Rate Lizards, and this is one of the more popular pictures :P.

Of course there's a twitter account with such a purpose... lol

There are worse purposes to have an account for :P.

Anyway, I'm glad my mouse in a such peculiar state of disrepair (as described a few posts back): I'd have relapsed by now if it weren't. No fucking joke -- yesterday was really terrible (was feeling really down too), but I'm fine today.

I'm banned from Facebook for 7 days. Here's my ban history:

24 hour ban: wrote "go back to Stormfront, faggot" to some overly excited guy in some political discussion group.

72 hours ban: posted a picture and added "trannies for Trump" (entirely positive context unless you oppose Trump)

7 day ban: commented "trips decide whether OP is a fag" as a joke to some FB friend

The context doesn't matter; you get banned for just writing the words.

"Redefine perfection as reality. If its real, its perfect, so there’s nothing to resist."

Listening to Leo Gura again (shied away from him a bit after he started going hard on enlightenment).

So I guess the next topic should be about the advantages of wasting a good part of your 20s. God. But fine.

Big surge of energy seemingly out of nowhere today. I tend to get nervous when these happen because they often lead into crashes, so I tend not to give in too much. We'll see.

Reading How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big recommended by Ed. It's extremely good, better than I've expected.

Love Scott Adams!

This is actually better than Gorilla Mindset. It shows that it's coming from a lot more even minded place.

Mike is extremely efficient at what he does, and I do look up to him; I just get annoyed by all the fanboys who see him as this perfect lifestyle guru lawyer shitposter übermensch. He's far from it. But he's very good.

Once you have enough following and you're able to remain confident (or at least appear that way) no matter what, legitimate criticism may not have a lot of effect on you. I see the same thing with Roosh and Milo Y. -- even though Milo is probably the weakest of the three with his, erm, questionable comments on children and intimacy. I hope it comes back and ravages his attention whoring ass.

And Roosh is not far behind, too. The thing is that no one credible and coherent will attack those two ... because it's believed that they do more good than harm. And I would probably agree with that.

Edited by Marchosias

really enjoyed the rate lizards link xD awesome creatures!

Some of these animals grow into a beasts and you can then actually take them on a leash and walk them around, lol. That could be kinda cool. Actually, can I just have a girlfriend with a lizard, so I can enjoy all the cool without the maintenance?

Can't wait to get to a month so I can start counting the days. Soon™.

My mouse is saving me from downloading again.

Almost done with Adams' book. I've learned that I should focus more on my system instead of goals, and that positive affirmations probably kinda work. I'm also having a lot of fun reading it as it's written in an easy, friendly language, which means I don't have to constantly look words up (as it keeps happening with Rand's The Fountainhead).

I fucking hate living in an apartment building. I either want a mansion on a private property or a cabin at the middle of a forest. Any would be great. Not this. I open up a window and my degenerate neighbors are, of course, sitting on their fucking balcony and talking. These people always talk. Entire day. And they don't ever seem to leave the apartment. The apartment they've been renovating for almost a year now; I'm listening to their banging every day.

I could murder them all and I'd consider it a service to humanity. Even though the only service I currently care about is to myself.

How can you fucking talk the entire day? What do you even say.

We've been through this before, but I want to stress how incredibly boring, dull, and at best annoying I find most people to be. Even on this forum. My default state when I exit the apartment, interact with people, or just visit certain websites (like any mainstream news site) is one of stoic boredom. It's an objective fact.

I've made a Twitter account, hoping I'll get to meet some new people that share my new interests. And I have, and It's good enough, but god, more than 80% of Twitter accounts that are owned by real, actual individuals are just reposting shitty pictures, retweeting random shit + anime. Barely anyone writes interesting, original tweets. And most of those that do are huge, so they won't really interact with small people. We don't deserve the internet.

This is just an illustration of how real life is. I'd go out, but there's nowhere to go. There will eventually be somewhere to go though. (I go out every day for a walk because muh sunlight and serotonin and things; I mean it more in a social sense.)

I mean, how do you get excited about that.

20yo girls are now making 5 minute videos bashing SJWs and feminism, thinking they're some kind of avantgarde rebels. They're shit. They're simple attention whores. I look at them, and I see Boxxy, but at least she started out cute. Of course it's cool that peasants are beginning to realize some of the issues our societies are facing; this is a good sign. But how incredibly boring.

HEY WOW THERE ARE TWO GENDERS /// HEY U FEMINISTS HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS //// HEY MEN ARE PEOPLE TOO recent studies suggest /// HI I AM QT GIRL AND HERES MY SEXUAL INNUENDO FOR THE VIDEO PLS LIEK COMMENT SUBSCRIBEEE YAY XOXOXOOXoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxlysjgdfnkgheroz87w34tzo.

xoYPOst.jpg

Edited by Marchosias

I need to add that WoW's even worse. It's full of retarded cunts that think smoking weed and playing the game all day is an actual alternative to RL as tedious as it may be. These people are even worse. Total and complete misery for 80% of them, and you start seeing it after you know them for a couple of months (often sooner), and you know that you get along well because you're one of them. You have no choice but to quit at that point. Quit and try again. This time with partially dysfunctional mouse.

Edited by Marchosias

You always get 1-2 persons that are actually interesting and worth talking to (in WoW), but they're ultimately not worth it, and you have to leave them behind. Last guy I've met made me even more interested in anarchism, the right wing version of course. I've been reading a lot about it lately, and if nothing else it's at least a fine position to bash randoms who proclaim that "but we need government for XYZ". It's becoming more than that, however. I'm starting to think that anarcho-capitalism and a sort of a national anarchism could be the way for Europe to head towards. I just wonder why, how, and at what cost.

(I'm still very racist, but you don't need a government for that either.)

CLulFmCVAAAVBh8.jpg

Edited by Marchosias

Ech, it's not so bad :U.

What's even on your Twitter.

Picture with numbers. Doing slightly more will produce a far greater result? Is that the point?

Hashtag RIP Christina. Not Christina Ricci, but she's 36 now too. (Not actually your Twitter.)

Oh, a podcast. Cam dropped out of high school twice! Me too. First time I worked construction for for 9 months or so in between. It was a really good experience at the time, but I truly hope I'll never have to do it again. I was lucky to have very solid coworkers who were cool to me even though it was obvious I didn't belong there.

I still don't fully understand how Snapchat works, and I hope I never do. A 20yo explained to me like half a year ago. WHY

Pretend to have a job? Oh god, you were telling them you're saving money and they kept supporting you, right? Sounds like something I'd do or have done in a different form.

Her son sold his PS4. By himself. Must me one in a billion ... probably some proper parenting somewhere in there, too.

I actually saved up money to buy a SNES when I was a kid. Saved it from my monthly allowance and stuff like birthday & new year gifts, and somehow I eventually scrambled enough. Mom still wouldn't let me buy it; I was so crushed. It was the dream. I'm really thankful for it now of course. I got addicted to WoW relatively late in life (21?), so perhaps that's sort of an advantage, especially if we ignore the fact that I'm 30 now.

I'd be unimaginably screwed if the same thing happened at, idk, 14.

Kids. Are we going to fulfill our biological imperative at all?

Shame and stigma. I don't know how stigmatized gaming even is nowadays; isn't it almost the norm? But yeah, it's amazing how society treats different addictions in different ways. You're allowed to eat crap and watch TV, and I have a feeling gaming has moved a lot closer to the cluster of socially acceptable addictions. My perception is, of course, garbled since I don't go out much.

"High school isn't that hard" we dropped out anyway, hue.

Do you ever get bored delivering basically a same message everywhere you go? I don't think you do. You're promoting your project, and it's a massively important topic either way.

I've been enjoying music a lot more lately. I'd almost say it's increased by 80% or more; maybe I'll pick DJing again as well.

SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO GAMING MUSIC? Idk, I mostly either listened to podcasts while grinding or nothing at all while in arena because focus. Should I stop listening to Stephan Molyneux now :PP.

The woman has a god voice. She sounds hot. 40, but who knows.

Edited by Marchosias

Haha I agree about her voice. ;) I didn't realize the way I called in was going to sound so bad in audio quality. Wish I knew that beforehand..

I get bored of it sometimes but I understand the importance of it for the long-term success of this field so I put up with it and try to make things interesting.

The way I see that tweet (the numbers one) is that even improving 1% every day will turn into a big result over time. So you don't have to grow A LOT each day (which creates procrastination), just a little bit, but a little bit consistently. 

"The article is of extremely good quality and unique. I am really impressed!"
- Guy I wrote for today

On my way to great riches (and fame, somehow), guys.

Congratulations, hope you make a ton of money from your writing.

Haha I agree about her voice. ;) I didn't realize the way I called in was going to sound so bad in audio quality. Wish I knew that beforehand..

I get bored of it sometimes but I understand the importance of it for the long-term success of this field so I put up with it and try to make things interesting.

The way I see that tweet (the numbers one) is that even improving 1% every day will turn into a big result over time. So you don't have to grow A LOT each day (which creates procrastination), just a little bit, but a little bit consistently. 

Your voice was actually fine.

What I'm not seeing yet is any kind of a negative response. People are coming in, and idk what the dropout rates are because I don't even read any threads right now (except our insane Spanish friend, Hitaru), yet I don't see anyone raging about how video games addiction is bullshit.

It's not addiction, you fucking autist, lol, it's PASSION. Learn the difference, ahaha. Stuff like that. Once you start getting the hate, I think, that'll probably be the next level. But I don't know.

1% is far better than nothing. More realistic than anything else too.

"The article is of extremely good quality and unique. I am really impressed!"
- Guy I wrote for today

On my way to great riches (and fame, somehow), guys.

Congratulations, hope you make a ton of money from your writing.

Thanks! The good news is that I'm against Indians who start sentences with "kindly". Bad news is that many still seem to prefer paying next to nothing for best original native speaker contents 100% seo optimization. Kindly send me private PM with informations of your preferences.

I wanted to skip the article writing at some past point and go straight for bigger stuff, but a good part of my energy still gets burned by just getting through the day. So this is ideal atm even though the money isn't anything to get excited about.

This is literally how my competition looks like.

Edited by Marchosias

The haters tend to be more on my YouTube channel, specifically this video

OH LOL this is amazing

you look like someone who would be caught on one of those predator shows

Uh oh ...

someone who will buy something and that's what you are betting on. you are trying to play into peoples insecurities. you probably got silent partners.

SILENT PARTNERS. I checked out this guy's channel and it's full of tap water conspiracy videos; looks like Alex Jones tier stuff. Not bad.

You do so much for free (you even gave me your e-book). Pretty sure you could spend more time on web design or whatever you're doing apart from GQ and earn more money.

But your a good youtuber, I like video games, but when I'm ready, I'll come here

It's rare to see a person being as self reflective. Though self reflection is useless without action, and it can serve as a distraction from doing anything at all. It's possible to feel good after a thorough self analysis even if you haven't done anything tangible.

LOL I GOT MONEY FROM PLAYING CSGO

AND I SUPPORT BERNIE SANDERS LOL MINIMUM WAGE FOR PLAYING CSGO WHEN

Gaming ruined my childhood

Was close to that, but thanks to my parents who half forced me into all sorts of (often sports) activities and Marilyn Manson who was the reason I got my first girlfriend at 17, I only got hooked in early 20s. I think it's a kind of an advantage. Thanks, parents & Manson!

Talking about quitting anything, why you should and so on via a YOUTUBE VIDEO

So basically, because you're using a potentially addictive medium to communicate your message, your call to quit an unrelated potentially addicting behavior has no value.

I play Browser Based game , I got so much into it , even spent $3000$4000 in it

And I though streaming multiple speedruns of Final Fantasy VII will be the most idiotic gaming move for a while.

This is a handy picture, btw:

sd8DvMs.jpg

Edited by Marchosias