NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 24.11 

Day 426: No Useless Videos
Day 425: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 28: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 18: Being in bed before 23:15

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.
-10 pomodoros
-Planning tomorrow
-6 hours of deliveries
1 Thing I could do better
-I decided to call a potential buyer for my bike and call back some potential job interviewers, even though it wasn't written on schedule. When feeling the urge to do something out of schedule write it down and let it sit for some time, perhaps half an hour before I do it.

Time lost:
35 minutes approximately for cooking in the morning ( Because I forgot to write it down for some reason)
40 min approximately for cooking and unplanned calls
Total: about 75 minutes 

Note: 
When calculating how much to cook for a week I noted that I miscalculated it last week, so I got away from schedule, but it was not conscious, so I guess Imma let it slip.. X_x

• Like 1

Entry 25.11  (Written on 27.11)

Day 427: No Useless Videos
Day 426: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 29: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 19: Being in bed before 23:15

-7 hours of deliveries ( 22 deliveries, completing to 40 and getting the weekend bonus)
-5 hours of pomodoros
-Planning next day in the morning again.
-Finish planning nex day 2 minutes in advance, it's not a great way to start the day being late on the first task of the day

Time lost:
15 minutes to begin pomodoros (No detailed record)
42 minutes during breaks for talking with apartment mate etc.
19 minutes late back from deliveries (Even though I knew in advance that I may get out of my timeframe in order to complete the 40 deliveries.

Total: about 76 minutes 

• Like 1

Entry 26.11  (Written on 27.11)

Day 428: No Useless Videos
Day 427: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 30: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 20: Being in bed before 23:15

-Planning week, awesome, now just need to stick to it, with an option to adjust one day in advance.
-Being on time at the job interview and being completely present(Not looking at the clock too much even though it took about 45 minutes more than expected. 
-Again despite going to sleep in an unplanned manner and having a strong headache (because of closing the windows because of pollution) and making 8 pomodoros instead of 10, when I woke up I did the usual cold shower, even though today I completely didn't move my body before it which made it colder than usual.
-Need to plan longer time for job search. I want to go at least on 3 interviews before I pick a job, which might help to pick it for a longer term and avoid quitting the course in the middle, just like the last one.

Time Lost:
Skipping this since I'm already 6 minutes out of timeframe as usual X_x

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Entry 27.11  (Written on 29.11)

Day 429: No Useless Videos
Day 428: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 31: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 21: Being in bed before 23:15

-Weighing myself before a bi-weekly food order - Weight 55.4 kg, this is 100g underweight. I am unsure if there was a change since last measurement since last measurement was made after breakfast and was 56.0 kg, which just the breakfast weighs that much. In any case, the safest bet would be to raise calories further... which I shall do in next two weeks iteration since I ordered in a haste again without changes X_x
-Ordering food for two weeks, it's a tremendous time saver. My own purchase took about 25 minutes and for apartment mates 30 more. Cuts at least half of the time. (Especially if the apartment mates wouldn't change the foods they order like myself 😉
-Having planned a longer job search for tomorrow since I make it apoint to change only the next day, and the last GQ entry was written this day.
-Ponder how to go back to eating food and doing pomodoros separately
Time Lost:
At a quick glance, about
25 minutes away from lunch timeframe - about 15 minutes because of cooking dates
15 minutes away from breakfast timeframe
20 minutes taking unplanned call from a potential real-estate course
Went out for deliveries about 1 hour late

• Like 2

Entry 28.11  (Written on 29.11)

Day 430: No Useless Videos
Day 429: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 32: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 22: Being in bed before 23:15

-10 pomodoros
-3 hours deliveries
-1 hour job search (speaking with 3 potential job places, and 2 more just calling without reasponse + some resumes sending)
-Having planned for placing groceries in the fridge.
Time Lost:
LEaving this blank since I'm 13 minutes out of timeframe

Edited by Yan
corrected date from 278 to 28
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:12 PM, wheatbiscuit said:

What I've always admired in some people is the ability to push/discipline themselves so well and yet find the effort from within at almost any time to give rational, philosophical responses at a moment's pause. Except for during a couple of personal crises, I've usually had to maintain focus and apologise, saying "I couldn't talk" in the present or future. You also stayed kind and positive, Yan - bonus points.

I think, - and this is what I wanted to talk about - yeah, the planning us people have learnt to do/have been trained to has to be one of the main reasons we seem to 'run' the planet. Most of what I've always wanted is for order to reign over chaos in daily life, if not long-term. But another reason we were able to create structures had to be because we are social 'animals'. We plan to get together, but we also simply bump into one another. I argue that we need both. The single act of putting off impulse (or even instinct?) isn't a virtue alone, is it? Let's be clear, even with everything that has and hasn't happened with me this year, I have avoided many, many and most short-lived impulses.

But here's an experience of mine from yesterday (LONG DETAILS 😮) - after 4-5 hours seated (I usually limit that to 3 before a walk/more exercise), I got myself up and ready despite a lot of inertia, and started hill-climbing at the park (4 walks and 4 jogs of 50 metres). I even thought before I ventured out that it would be nice if I had friendly company, and sure enough, there was - in the form of a guy my age jogging up and down the same hill with his shirt off. This would have been a great opportunity, but he took out his phone during his descents, and wouldn't show notice of me, even when I smiled, made eye contact and started to jog when we had reached the bottom at the same time. 

^ So an impulse I got was to take my shirt off too, and stay 2 metres away by his side. The thing is, 13 odd years ago when I had started jogging regularly, I was out with my dad and his mate, and I told them "no matter how 'good' I end up looking, I'll never run around with my shirt off" (I would stay humble). I didn't remember those words immediately, but as I left early without my benchmark of 10 jogging-climbs completed, I sort of knew. I chose social contract over a personal goal for the day. It still made me feel like I'd failed, but mostly because I decided that I wasn't going to look bad (unfit) in public next to this other person - I went to gym 6 times in the last 9 days, for significant lifting, unplanned, so I have been tired. Still, if everyone in my position pushed themselves to the degree that they alone were fully satisfied with their achievements, I don't imagine there would be more encouraged order than chaos for people just 'observing'. It would be entertaining, but medium and long-term balance sets a better example, than constant short-term competition, in my opinion.

EDIT: P.S. I also probably sit on the can for too long in the morning, but I decide each time that it's better to make sure I'm finished before wiping and having to sit down and then wipe again if it turns out I'm not. 😅

I'm awful, Ima timeblock an answer for 1.12 😉

22 hours ago, Yan said:

I'm awful, Ima timeblock an answer for 1.12 😉

You're not really awful; that post of mine is pretty ramble-y. Basically, my nature can often be instinctive, despite being within general plan at most times. Juggling between trusting my gut and following processes. Godspeed Yan

Edited by wheatbiscuit
  • Like 1

Entry 29.11  (Written on 01.12)

Day 431: No Useless Videos
Day 430: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 33: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 23: Being in bed before 23:15

-10 pomodoros
-3 hours deliveries
-Even though I had a strong urge to go get the portobello mushrooms which were out of stock in the grocery store i made an order from, because it was a sunny day and it would save me the cooking of them seperately from lentils, plus
despite the fact i have a returning headache a few days which I suspect is because of vitamin D deficiency, which I get solely from these mushrooms, despite all that still sticking to schedule and not going to store, while waiting to include it tomorrow when planning the schedule of two days forward.
-When I'm starting to have a headache - do 30 pushups at pomodoro pause. Don't allow myself to slip until 1 second befdore 19 which is the last time for me to leave for deliveries
Time Lost:
3 min - plan day
5 min fluxchiaquinoa because of speaking with apartment mate
3 min gratitude etc.
3 min make bed
13 minutes after shower after workout
5 min prepfood
(This was returned during the next pomodoro block so it doesn't count in the total) 57 min  - 2 additional pomodoros of blog instead of job search because I didn't finish eating
5 min during job search
5 min during pomodoros
Mind boggling 34 minutes for preparing food and 12 more minutes for answering potential call from potential job place
Total time lost: 88 minutes
resulting in omitting the organizing of the room, finances and duolingo, plus 1 hour late for leaving for deliveries

• Like 1

Entry 30.11  (Written on 01.12)

Day 432: No Useless Videos
Day 431: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 34: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 24: Being in bed before 23:15

-Having planned for portobello purchase and wet wipes which were lacking from the big purchase
-Having scheduled times for monthly cleanups and chlorella order because of a monthly schedule, plus it will now serve as a reference in my next weekly plans for this month.
-Having cooked lentils for 8 days this time so that I may actually cook them on friday next time, as planned ( I planned to cook on friday, but actually cooked today-thursday, because the food ran out today, because I cooked for 8 days, because I was afraid it will spoil if i cook for 8. But now I decided to put 1 day's meal in the freezer to get into rhythm of cooking on friday.
-Prioritize the pomodoro over eating, so long as I am doing them together. I am doing pomodoros and eating. Not eating and doing pomodoros(Prioritywise)

Time Lost:
9 min monthly plan
3 min room organize
11 min food prep
12 min from shower after workout
5 min pomodoro breaks
23 min because of prolonging call with insurance agent, which I was calling to better understand what I 
want to answer a job offer as a potential insurance salesman which I was asked to answer by today
2  min pomodoro break
13 minutes reading price table for insurance to understand if It's useful and I'd want to buy it
34 minutes preparing food and calling back potential job place to say I'd like to try the course with no obligation
Alltogether resulting in 
112 minutes late

Missed activities:
Cleanroom- 30 minutes
Finances - 10 minutes
Duo - 10 minutes
Deliveries - 1 hour 8 minutes 

A total 4 minute gap from the above calculation, but it's accurate enough for me. because 1 minute here and there is a possible reason for this

• Like 1

What I've always admired in some people is the ability to push/discipline themselves so well and yet find the effort from within at almost any time to give rational, philosophical responses at a moment's pause. Except for during a couple of personal crises, I've usually had to maintain focus and apologise, saying "I couldn't talk" in the present or future. You also stayed kind and positive, Yan - bonus points.

Okay let's break this comment down, first of all I appreciate your words, thank you very much 😉 To be continued...

Entry 1.12  (Written on 04.12)

Day 433: No Useless Videos
Day 432: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 35: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 25: Being in bed before 23:15

-Even though my mind was screaming to myself t buy more stuff to save for the next bi-weekly purchase (because many things cost more when ordering than in the shop I went to) having boought only mushrooms and wipes
-When getting to shop and seeing no mushrooms of portobello as planned, reading about other mushroom vitamin D content and taking a quick decision to take champignon for a week, and shiitake possibly afterwards.
By the way i noted the schedule from 11.10 post still says "Shiitake mushrooms" just now, and I've been consuming portobello instead for quite a while. But, I guess so long as it sits on the same need of Vitamin D content and it's still a mushroom it counts. Also, for next week will indeed buy shiitake mushrooms.
-6.5 hrs deliveries
-If the question is between making an entry at all or just omitting "Time lost" opt for at least making an entry with just 3 things done right and 1 that could be done better, like this entry
Food Schedule Clarification
The rule is, updating schedule only every two weeks, but since I didn't update it and kept it the same before the purchase itself, I now clarify that for the purpose of these two weeks
Instead of Shiitake mushrooms, I may eat Champignongs or shiitake that I put under the sun

Time Lost:
Skipping to gather ground

• Like 1

Entry 2.12  (Written on 04.12)

Day 434: No Useless Videos
Day 433: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 36: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 26: Being in bed before 23:15

-Planning week
-When I accidentally saw the message of potential employer at 17 30 telling me not to attend the 1 week course planned for next week, and feeling "scared" because I already was seeing myself in this job position/ just course to begin with, calling him in the middle of deliveries, and asking to call me back in a message - it's allowed once I make a call, since if it's important enough to make a call, it's fine to also use messages for that cause
-When I saw that he didn't call me back, sort of breaking my rule of not reading messages throughout the day,
(I was really thinking to call him in the morning to try and convince him otherwise in order not to break the rule)
But I thought I'd better take the shot and at least write him a message explaining what I thought, since I figured, from this point on, from his point of vies it would be a waste of time to spend time on a call with me, but he would at least read a message. (And indeed the result was he eventually returned me a message to come on Sunday for the course and then we'll decide if I continue)
-Count the damn money my apartment need to give me for the  bi-weekly purchase during pomodoro breaks - im postponng it for about 5 days already.

Time Lost:

• Like 1

Entry 3.12  (Written on 04.12)

Day 435: No Useless Videos
Day 434: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 37: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 27: Being in bed before 23:15

-attending the course at 08 45 even though it was not planned in the weekly schedule, and adjusting pomodoros to accomodate to total 8 pomodoros ( I was thinking I should do this if it's for a short term learning of like 1-2 weeks, before going back to 10 standard.
-When the potential employer called me again telling after all he feels he made a mistake and he wants to "focus on his current new guys before getting a new course out" and feeling stressed, and almost missing food 19:00 deadline because of it, I accidentally noticed that the computer screen said 19:00. While I usually take the watch as my time indicator and it already said 19 01, I guess it still counts, cause I still made the right move of not taking another bite, and throwing the food away even though I was craving for it.
-Again not losing my composure at this stressing message, telling the employer I'd like to atleast do some other jobs for him while waiting for another course
-During the food break at job place finish more "thinking of who" time + plan for the fact that if I finish work early, do some "homework" in the ime left

Time Lost:

• Like 1

I think, - and this is what I wanted to talk about - yeah, the planning us people have learnt to do/have been trained to has to be one of the main reasons we seem to 'run' the planet. Most of what I've always wanted is for order to reign over chaos in daily life, if not long-term. But another reason we were able to create structures had to be because we are social 'animals'. We plan to get together, but we also simply bump into one another. I argue that we need both. The single act of putting off impulse (or even instinct?) isn't a virtue alone, is it? Let's be clear, even with everything that has and hasn't happened with me this year, I have avoided many, many and most short-lived impulses.

In my opinion, emotions most definitely need to be taken into account in the current moment, but great care must be taken to stick as closely as possible to values you wrote to yourself before. Best case scenario is to put the emotions off, until you may plan rationally for another day without taking them into consideration. (Write down what you feel, and adress it calmly afterwards), in most cases that is.

But, if it's something that might cause you to lose a possible job, like it was for me and I must take a decision in the moment, because of changes that did not depend on me, do the best care to take the action needed but still having the values you wrote beforehand in mind. (So I chose to break my rule of not opening whatsap and writing a message, because that's the best way I thought would be in order to react to what the guy told me and also make sure the weekly schedul goes on as planned (I wrote the job course in timeblocks of 7 hours for all 5 weekdays...

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Entry 4.12  (Written on 05.12)

Day 436: No Useless Videos
Day 435: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 38: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 28: Being in bed before 23:15

-Transferring payment for insurance onto myself(I've found out I'm  under insurance only a few days ago and that my parents were paying O_O
-Sticking to schedule I planned before, since I hadn't managed to change it the day before, while replacing the planned job course with personal studies of the subject.
-9 pomodoros of marketing studies (At least that =/ )
-Prioritize 8 hours of sleep, in most of the cases. Plan the planning of the next day earlier, before I start dozing off.

Time Lost:
35 min teeth water - late because of writing diary entries
2 min flux chia quinoa (putting in water)
2 min makebed
18 minutes prep food
12 pomodoro breaks
23 breaks, during independent learning for job
82 unplanned nap in the afternoon

From here on there was no schedule so I wouldn't know if time was lost or not X_X
What I can say however is that about 90 more minutes went for unplanned nap in the eveneing
Total lost time:
No planned time after job material learning, so I wouldn't even know if time was lost or not
The part before that - 174 (2 hrs 54 minutes)

• Like 1

But here's an experience of mine from yesterday (LONG DETAILS 😮) - after 4-5 hours seated (I usually limit that to 3 before a walk/more exercise), I got myself up and ready despite a lot of inertia, and started hill-climbing at the park (4 walks and 4 jogs of 50 metres). I even thought before I ventured out that it would be nice if I had friendly company, and sure enough, there was - in the form of a guy my age jogging up and down the same hill with his shirt off. This would have been a great opportunity, but he took out his phone during his descents, and wouldn't show notice of me, even when I smiled, made eye contact and started to jog when we had reached the bottom at the same time. 

^ So an impulse I got was to take my shirt off too, and stay 2 metres away by his side. The thing is, 13 odd years ago when I had started jogging regularly, I was out with my dad and his mate, and I told them "no matter how 'good' I end up looking, I'll never run around with my shirt off" (I would stay humble). I didn't remember those words immediately, but as I left early without my benchmark of 10 jogging-climbs completed, I sort of knew. I chose social contract over a personal goal for the day. It still made me feel like I'd failed, but mostly because I decided that I wasn't going to look bad (unfit) in public next to this other person - I went to gym 6 times in the last 9 days, for significant lifting, unplanned, so I have been tired. Still, if everyone in my position pushed themselves to the degree that they alone were fully satisfied with their achievements, I don't imagine there would be more encouraged order than chaos for people just 'observing'. It would be entertaining, but medium and long-term balance sets a better example, than constant short-term competition, in my opinion.

As Cam says, Social is one of our four basic needs we're trying to fulfill with gaming.
I'm also postponing this aspect and focusing on objectibes more.
I guess it is something that needs to be taken into account. But better do it in advance and look for some jogging partner online or something I guess (It's just an idea)
Instead of choosing it in the moment which will make you feel like you'd failed....

To be honest I know I do not fully understand everything you wrote since you wrote very shortly about your goals and it's a bit difficult to get into your mind, but that's what I have to say from my short observation and partial insights 😉 Same old same old, not letting your immediate self take over 😉

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 4:11 PM, Yan said:

Because if you don't have exact measurements to count on, then you may let free reign to the "immediate pleasure" self.

I thought so too, for the longest time- especially when it came to exercise/large projects. I'd precisely measure quantities- be it reps, time spent in the gym, number of words written. It seemed to work- I got good results. Until breaking points, anyways- where the system would escape the present moment so much that I'd fail to check in on my immediate needs. Cuz those, you cannot plan ahead or measure- sometimes I just need a break in the middle of a session. 

By not taking care of my immediate self with over-structured planning, I slowly began to miss out on the biggest joys of life- falling in love, taking in my immediate environment, etc. . Of course, it wouldn't have mattered if none of those were in my value system. I live by the path of "least regret"- choosing whatever action I will feel least regretful at the end of the day; making choices with that meant being in the present, for me.

And more surprisingly, eliminating strict planning from both calisthenics and long-term projects has led to an improvement in results. I was able to take in more joy, more emotional pleasure in the process. From failing to hold a handstand for 5 seconds to easily going up to 40, from not being able to do any one-armed pull-ups to doing 3-4 w/ both hands... I let go of my structure, and let my gut guide my routine- no amount of research and study would guide me as closely to finding the right exercise routine (b/c really, it simply didn't exist- I made up my own). 

I am concerned, Yan, not that you're planning too much, but rather that a consequence of such lifestyle is putting yourself deeply into a box that limits both your productive output and the ability to engage w/ the world around you. However, only because so was my experience. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Entry 5.12  (Written on 06.12)

Day 437: No Useless Videos
Day 436: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 39: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 29: Being in bed before 23:15

-about 4 hours deliveries
-10 pomodoros - not obvious tthese days 😉
-Finally ordering chlorella, plus figuring out how to ship from israel to germany (Well not really figured out until it's here, but generally speaking :))
Plan ffor computer backup time instead of the course which got canceled

• Like 1

Entry 6.12 

Day 438: No Useless Videos
Day 437: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 40: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 30: Being in bed before 23:15

-4.5 hrs deliveries
-10 pomodoros again
-Washing sheets
Gotta really set deadlines and stick to them, i think i've lost trust in myself partly, since I'm always setting short term goals for the pomodoros and then not meet them somehow... ponder that

• Like 1

EDIT: P.S. I also probably sit on the can for too long in the morning, but I decide each time that it's better to make sure I'm finished before wiping and having to sit down and then wipe again if it turns out I'm not. 😅

I just do something like visualization during that time, and then do not stress to finish so quickly 🙂 or meditation in othe cases( but visualization works best cuz it's 30 minutes long 😄

Entry 7.12 (Written on 8.12)

Day 440: No Useless Videos
Day 438: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 41: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 31: Being in bed before 23:15

-4.5 hrs deliveries (+ half an hour more when apartment mate cancelled meeting 30 minutes before, because taking into consideration that half an hour of deliveries will be cut when we'll meet instead of this time)
-10 pomodoros again. finishing first review of script. Finally! I've been taring at it very long =/
-Going to fix bike brakes, even though unplanned and even though the mechanic was eventually busy and didn't get to fixing it
Get back home at 22 15 the latest to still have enough time to floss and GQ

• Like 1

Excellent text Pochatok. I share your concerns regarding Yan. It really is a box Yan is building for himself. Control is a word that comes to my mind when I read his journal. Total control. I have noticed some members of GQ think their life is going to get better only by doing things. 10 pomodora session, 30 pushups, cleaning up, strict food schedules, no Youtube etc. I think people should dig deeper. Why is it so scary to lose the control? What is it really that I am trying to control? Yan, what if you would spend one day doing nothing? Just lay down or go for a walk for few hours without screens or other distractions and listen to yourself. What comes to your mind? How does it feel in your body? What it tells about you if you can’t lay down for few hours doing nothing? At least I hope you won’t spend rest of your life doing minimum of 10 pomodora session each day and running your days through with a stopwatch. Sounds miserable life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, visitor said:

I have noticed some members of GQ think their life is going to get better only by doing things. 10 pomodora session, 30 pushups, cleaning up, strict food schedules, no Youtube etc. I think people should dig deeper. Why is it so scary to lose the control? What is it really that I am trying to control?

You know, I've seen you post multiple times now on Yan's diary, and frankly I'm curious to know why you only post roughly once a year and only do so to harass Yan about their journal. Yes, people change their lives by doing things. The biggest change in my life came from cutting something out I didn't need. Did you read anything about how I created silence in my life so that I could hear my own real thoughts, to seek out what was really bothering me deep down? Anything about what the need was that my addiction was filling in my life? If you read anyone else's journals closely, you would realize that most people who are doing things to change their lives have done so after much reflection about why they had their addictions in the first place.

Perhaps it's time you dig down yourself as to why you visit this forum only to post negatively about other people trying to change their lives. Many have succeeded. @Pochatok's comments were borne out of genuine concern and support. You do not seem to be here to build others up. If you are, then I would encourage you to post other content besides what you have so far and start your own journal.

"Through discipline comes freedom." - Aristotle

• Like 2

Entry 812 (Written on 9.12)

Day 441: No Useless Videos
Day 439: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 42: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 32: Being in bed before 23:15

-Having changed break pads at store, even though it cost me a helluva lot of money, but i figured, I already did the mistake so I recovered and moved forward quite quickly. (I paid for the break pad about 20$ whereas the one I have at home cost me about 1-2$ all because I just assumed it woldn't cost that much, and just let the mechanic install it..
-When I figured out that my mask is a bit lacking in vacuum, taking it off for a few deliveries, then puting it back on, and trying to ride with one eye closed, than trying to ride with one hand putting pressure on the mask and the other on the bike.
-10 pomodoros
-Put more time in schedule for food preparation, since I have planned friday as the food cooking day

• Like 1

Entry 9.12 (Written on 10.12)

Day 441: No Useless Videos
Day 439: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 42: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 32: Being in bed before 23:15

-Cleaning apartment for half an hour, as planned in monthly and weekly schedule, way to go. And I even was super close to the timeframe. 35 minutes including washing floor, moving all furniture in the kitchen, cleaning bathroom mirror, washing feet and putting rag to dry
-Planned The week
-Woke up at 05 15 to manage the two above tasks and the 26 remaining deliveries, because yesterday I only accomplished 14
-I am reading The Boron Letters, and i got reminded of a greqt idea in great words. that is to do Important and Not urgen tasks (Q2 - Quarter 2 out of 4) I could have made time for one such miscallaneous task each day when planning weekly schedule, and I could start with researching and ordering a casette (back gears), chain and crankset(front gears)

• Like 1