Looking for someone from the UK: Details

fawn_xoxo

Fawn_xoxo daily; thoughts, goals & evaluation

7 hours ago, BooksandTrees said:

I wonder if finding a meal plan and fitness coach, whether it's an online program or in person, would be beneficial for you.

No, I don't like working with other people on things, that's why I do it on my own. Total weight lost since I started is 13lbs so far, once I lose 3 more my BMI will be in normal range, but I will go much lower with time.

I have considered getting a second job but it's not worth it, pros and cons.

On 1/27/2019 at 2:37 AM, fawn_xoxo said:

I think that no games, healthy foods and dropping weight are a more than enough combination of challenges on their own, and that I shouldn't feel guilty I'm not doing art in my free time right now. What do you think, reader? Should I try harder?

I agree with you. You have been making major progresses. Take it slow, enjoy life. You don't need to take further steps until you feel comfortable to.

• Like 2

Use a carbs-free diet like me. You'll lose a lot of weight. At least 2 KGs in the first week. Diet is very important. And whole body workout is important, too. Last month I tried running around a park for 30 minutes. I did it for 30 days without any change in my regular diet( Carbs included). I even gained 1 kg. But then I realized I was just using my lower-body muscles. So I installed an app called 30-day challenge. It is a full body workout and has multiple levels(Easy, moderate, hard). You should try it, too.