NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

T-Shirt Ideas?

Cam Adair

Quit playing. Level up real life. | Infinite hours of playtime. | ALT + F4 to start | Quitting games - F2P | You are/ I am not an avatar. | Unplug to unleash | 271560 hours logged | ESC to RL | No ESC |

Not quite awesome but all I could come up with. What would the message be the shirt should transport? Should it deliver a cool phrase, be an ad for GQ or show some sort of unity among those who quit?

Depending on how much effort you want to put into the shirts, you could also add a "skilltree", just like in RPGs, but the skills it shows are like "compassion +1", "purpose", "determination" and such. You could have multiple versions of it, showing a "real life warrior" which is focused on strength and sports and such. Or a "real life mage", which focuses on studying and learning and so on. You get the idea.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My ideas might be a bit plain - but breaking chains (image), character smashing console with sledge hammer (image), "Keep Calm And Quit Gaming" or "Keep Calm And Respawn", one of those eye chart T-shirts that say some description (open to suggestion), "Life is too short for gaming", "Delete Permanently?  Y / N" (image with text)

• 2 years later...

Any news when the new shirts will release?

I would really like to get one, but the current ones are not work friendly i'd say.

Like walk to your boss with "i quit" on your shirt.

I completely would have no problem if the text on the shirt is related to gaming.

I like "level up real life" @Regular Robert

Edited by creationlist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...