NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

My Daily Report

Dark

On 4/13/2024 at 5:28 AM, Yan said:

-So was hydration the thing that was causing your fatigue? Is that what you think because after you drank the fatigue went away? 

Yes, i think so because after i drank i started feeing better and finaly could stand up and achvi my goals

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 5:06 AM, Pochatok said:

Do you do any mindfulness/meditation? Imo, it could be not the hydration, but that you're having trouble noticing that you're dehydrated. For me, a lot of my physical discomforts have lessened once I began listening to myself a lot more. Until then, I could never figure it out- was I eating too much, or too little; too early or too late?..

What it all came to was learning to hear what my body is telling me- b/c those needs change every day. Feeling dehydrated and overhydrated can appear very similar- it's listening deeper that guides me to the right responses to physical discomforts.

I do only meditation if i have free time to make my focus sharper if i am distracted or feel presured. I feel my body calls but rarely focus on them becase i have a lot to do and need to rezist pain and minor inconvinience

• Like 1

#XX

ML[ 🫥 ]

Django[🫥 ]

HABIT GYM [ 0/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 2/3 ]

FINDING JOB [ MORE HR MORE CONTACTS🤙 ]

3 things i did for a better life

- Attended a coding olimpiad

- Slept 10hr+ to recover from my mistakes( more on that later)

- Eated healthy and moderatly

1 thing i could do better

- Take a contact of a pretty girl i chatted with)

I was at big company working as an employee. Rules are u can leave whatever you want but there are sanctions for every mistake you make. I worked for 24hr-26hr straight because i wanded to earn money. But i earned around 40$ and was sanctioned for 80$... My bad i guess, SCAM comapany maybe. I am going to sleep and rest just small update how i am doing

Yep, because of this company i only lost money/health/sleep/development time. Never try it again pure hell. You cant sit there or will be sanctioned. Nowbody explains howto do work properly. Nobody cares to help and answer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dark said:

Yes, i think so because after i drank i started feeing better and finaly could stand up and achvi my goals

From my experience sometimes drinking water reduces fatigue because it slow digestion temporarily. could it be that you ate a big meal and when you drank water it just slowed your digestion?( I'm not excluding the possibility that you were simply dehydrated, but just raising this digestion effect possibility to your awareness 🙂 )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yan said:

From my experience sometimes drinking water reduces fatigue because it slow digestion temporarily. could it be that you ate a big meal and when you drank water it just slowed your digestion?( I'm not excluding the possibility that you were simply dehydrated, but just raising this digestion effect possibility to your awareness 🙂 )

Totaly it can be a thing. I eat big meals 1kg-1,3kg of food once twice per day

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dark said:

I feel my body calls but rarely focus on them becase i have a lot to do and need to rezist pain and minor inconvinience

Used to think similarly; however, I've learned that I get things done a lot quicker when I do listen to that pain. When I do not, my body/mind are multitasking- trying to both do the thing and ignore the pain. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dark said:

I am again having an urge to play games. I finally got some things together but it returns. Dont know what to do

I've signed on for the same reason - the list at the bottom of my post - HALTED (a forum signature from @BooksandTrees) is about checking if anything is out of balance in your day before making a quick decision to just play a game.

^--> So you achieved positive things, but maybe you're now lonely (L) because no one has celebrated the good feelings from them with you yet. Maybe people on an online game will. That's been my problem many times. It can be a tough problem when online becomes the main way to communicate with almost everyone.

If it's not too late, I think getting creative with exercise, art/music or writing might be the best 'solo' things to do. I sometimes view my alone time as selfish, but it's mostly just 'checking' my situation the best ways I know how.

Good luck 🙃

Edited by wheatbiscuit
halted credit

Hey, congrats on the hackathons (assuming you won?). And hey, competitions are hard, and jobs are even harder. I'm glad you're still here, and let's keep moving at our own paces!

And if you don't know what to do- do nothing. It's a skill not a lot of people have an easy time learning, especially those younger (like me lol). And I mean doing genuinely nothing- like a walk outdoors or simply laying on grass. Let your mind roam, or calm it down- but let it process and be bored! Boredom has been the way out for me, every time.