NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

My Daily Report

Dark

Day#35(as yesterday)

I am cleaned up my time by bot playing games. Now need to plant useful seeds making a habit 

Now is new habit. Three leetcode problems a day, keeps a job interview on the way)

• Like 1

DAY#36

Had the DREAM that i am back with my ex, failed test and some other horrible things so woke up even before alarm😁.

My grandma and my cousin came to me. Even tho i cleaned all rooms they found some stuff to clean and its good, but its means i have not seen some problems with  my cleaning preferences.

Did 4/3 problems i feel good about it. More over i am now focused on preparing for test found cs32? i guess and some more courses.

What i am thankfull for:

- My grandma for coming and offering help

For my goals:

- Prepeare for exams(test)

- Make some test project.

Thats all for today)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dark said:

DAY#36

Had the DREAM that i am back with my ex, failed test and some other horrible things so woke up even before alarm😁.

My grandma and my cousin came to me. Even tho i cleaned all rooms they found some stuff to clean and its good, but its means i have not seen some problems with  my cleaning preferences.

Did 4/3 problems i feel good about it. More over i am now focused on preparing for test found cs32? i guess and some more courses.

What i am thankfull for:

- My grandma for coming and offering help

For my goals:

- Prepeare for exams(test)

- Make some test project.

Thats all for today)

I have also been dreaming I remember , but I can't remember about what. 😂 I used to write the first thing I did when I woke up, 3 pages in a collège block. That's is a really good tool I want to go back to. 

• Like 2

DaY#37

It is an awful ful day, not because I'm thick, it's raining or I didn't accomplish my goals, but because what happened in Russia, Moscow. There where shooting and no one could stop it. And I have a work tomorrow at the shopping center. I hope to be lucky, going to sleep now. 

See you tomorrow 

• Like 1

DAY#38. Another day, another girl/ 

I dont konow how but i managed to pick up another giкl i dont know if i ll be interested in her or not.

Maybe i ll try smt out?/

Also last days where rought GYM FULL WORK DAY GYM AGAIN

But the nost importatn part is - I am still standing))

Even thought today was a little day off,  i am still happy. My grandma that came to visit me got bitten by dog and i spent time and money getting what nessesary to heal her.

Doctors wasnt pleasent at first so i went  to check out the dog and merely got bitten too. Likily i had a pepper spray with me and it helped me. I  will call police tommorow. After gym, doctors, fight with dog, another doctors appointment i finally got time to eat) I ate so much that i couldnt get an hour and a half) Adrenaline rush went out and i couldnt do barely anything. In the evening i went out to check my CREDIT RAINTING and was shock that i have some credit right now some how. What a miracle i guess? Tommorow will call police and banks to solve the issuies. 

God night and be safe

• Like 1

Say#44

There is a repression against some nations in my country or might be because of those terrorists I hate them. Also I need to focus on making money not like a courier because of my skin tone I can be misjudged as one of other nations and I don't want to be oppressed. Better be home with little money, rather than away in danger 

Goals are:

- Finish Django project

- Make ML project

It's for the end of week.

I managed to constantly pull more that two girls everyday for today, but I couldn't manage to take a number from a girl, who's personality I liked , because o was scared

• Like 2

#XX

ML[ Progress ]

Django[ Progress ]

HABIT GYM [ X/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ X/3 ]

FINDING JOB [ PROGRESS ]

3 things i did for a better life

-

-

-

1 thing i could do better

-

• Like 1

XX

ML[ 🥺 ]

Django[ 😭 ]

HABIT GYM [ 1/3💪]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 9/3 🧠 ]

FINDING JOB [ 🥴 ]

3 things i did for a better life

- Went to donate blood

- Convinced friend to repay me a loan

- Mental Workout 

- Save more money 

• Like 1

50!

ML[ Registered for ML course find two more courses ]

Django[ Worked one more app😀 ]

HABIT GYM [ 1/3💪]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 5/3 🧠 ]

FINDING JOB [ 🫥 ]

3 things i did for a better life

- Didnt pay any attantion to ex provocations

- Took food from home

- Started solving coding pazzles on lectures and seminars without anythong else going on

- At the eveinign i had a terrible stress due to not doing anything and had a guild. Started meditaiting only after 6 hrs of stress if done before would save a lot of time and mental powers. Stressed out cuz no money left for this week(only 5$ left) but while saing this i found sites for testing so i can earn some money there maybe

• Like 1

ML[ 🥺 ]

Django[ Don't remember maybe did something ]

HABIT GYM [ 2/3💪]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 0/3 ☠️ ]

FINDING JOB [ Registered for another Test round ]

- Worked in a rain so I can make more money after gym, even tho it was not pleasant 

- Took food from home

- Made 1 priority to get dinner and gone sleep. Thanks to that, I got asleep at 1.30 am.( Could be a lot worse, since I finished shift at 11:37pm

- Maybe somehow squeeze in my shudule 5 coding tests

• Like 1

ML[ 🥺 ]

Django[ 😭 ]

HABIT GYM [ 2/3💪]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 1/3   I forgot 🥴]

FINDING JOB [ 🥴 ]

- Joined Summer school contest 

- Eated healthy 

- Rested

- Stop scrolling on dating app and go sleep 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 12:45 AM, Dark said:

- Stop scrolling on dating app and go sleep 

I'm curious, do you have a clear goal set for this? Imo, it's a lot less to stop scrolling when you have a goal rather than a limit. A limit is something like "stop after 10 profiles" whereas a goal is "continue until I find 2 profiles that resonate with me". It re-frames the ending/ceasing of the activity as desirable rather than forced. 

That's how I browse social media- look out for 3-5 helpful posts that I "save for later" (and sometimes revisit). There is no doom scrolling b/c I am seeking very specific things. If I cannot find any helpful posts for some time, I tend to quit b/c of frustration.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 4:49 PM, Pochatok said:

I'm curious, do you have a clear goal set for this? Imo, it's a lot less to stop scrolling when you have a goal rather than a limit. A limit is something like "stop after 10 profiles" whereas a goal is "continue until I find 2 profiles that resonate with me". It re-frames the ending/ceasing of the activity as desirable rather than forced. 

That's how I browse social media- look out for 3-5 helpful posts that I "save for later" (and sometimes revisit). There is no doom scrolling b/c I am seeking very specific things. If I cannot find any helpful posts for some time, I tend to quit b/c of frustration.

Unfortunately, deep inside I have a unsolved issue. I WANT to date a girl but I don't really know which I am seeking and also I couldn't guarantee her a protection, shelter or something like this, so that's why I am going for dating sites only as form of relax or / and relief after my day of work on myself. So even if the girl is good, either one of two things will happen. If she is not interested, she will skip, else I ll start conversation but it won't go any further unfortunately. I am there just to prove a point, that while I keep working on myself more and more girls will come by, and its really is proving. More over, now I understand how it works and why only 10% of men are considered worthy by girls.( Because I made a girl fake account to check on other man profiles). 

So, for now it's form of talking and flirting, without risking to make anyone catch feeling with me from my closer circle. With my ex, I understood that no girl should be number one priority. You should have only one consistent thing - YOU. Only you and your achievement are crucial, presents, quality time or even money can compensate your weakness. Money can( in a sort of way) but I don't want such relationship . So first make yourself, and then make a wise choice is my plan here.

• Like 2

ML[ Very long way to go, cuda is working wrong but I tried ]

Django[ No progress ]

HABIT GYM [ 0/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 2/3 ]

FINDING JOB [ Will work today ]

- Tried to finish science article 

- Worked with some datasets 

- Bought for books about business, dating and manipulation 

- Solid day, not the best and not the worst, maybe 1 more of coding tasks 

ML[ 🥲 ]

Django[ 😟 ]

HABIT GYM [ 1/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 5.5/3🤖 ]

FINDING JOB [ 🫥 ]

- Another part of analysys phew...

- Gym

- Eated good and healthy today (overeated a little bit)

- Go code faster

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dark said:

ML[ 🥲 ]

Django[ 😟 ]

HABIT GYM [ 1/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 5.5/3🤖 ]

FINDING JOB [ 🫥 ]

- Another part of analysys phew...

- Gym

- Eated good and healthy today (overeated a little bit)

- Go code faster

Super glad my format helps, stay awesome and let's keep getting 1% better every day, little by little 🙂

• Like 1

ML[ Small pandas learning ]

Django[ 🥶 ]

HABIT GYM [ 1/3 ]

HABIT DAILY CODING [ 3.3333333/3 ]

FINDING JOB [ Talked to interviewer ]

- Cooked healthy food

- Focused on prep for interview and !olimpiad

- Helped myself to hydrate and not suffer fatigue due to dehydration

- I should focus more on hydration wasted one hour trying to find out what is causing fatigue

• Like 2

On 4/11/2024 at 11:36 PM, Dark said:

ML[ Small pandas learning ]

- I should focus more on hydration wasted one hour trying to find out what is causing fatigue

-What is ML?
-So was hydration the thing that was causing your fatigue? Is that what you think because after you drank the fatigue went away? 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 4:36 PM, Dark said:

Do you do any mindfulness/meditation? Imo, it could be not the hydration, but that you're having trouble noticing that you're dehydrated. For me, a lot of my physical discomforts have lessened once I began listening to myself a lot more. Until then, I could never figure it out- was I eating too much, or too little; too early or too late?..

What it all came to was learning to hear what my body is telling me- b/c those needs change every day. Feeling dehydrated and overhydrated can appear very similar- it's listening deeper that guides me to the right responses to physical discomforts.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2024 at 5:28 AM, Yan said:

-What is ML?

Machine Learning - a way to develop an AI, neural networks and etc. I am working right now on trying to know techology and undrestand how its working

• Like 2