NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

My Daily Report

Dark

Day #8/90

EXAM time with worth it. I also managed to make some work on prep. Got B)

Went to the gym, returned at around 11 am, I guess its late, but did workout even despite I was tired. 

What I'm thankful for:

- That there is sleep in life

Goals for Day #8

- Homework

- Work

- Speedrun course let's gooo)

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Day #9/90

Going to sleep early wake up at 7 a.m. My privious job is prepearing replcament for me, but thats okay, i didnt need it anyway i hope i will find new one ASAP. MAJOR progress dont know how but i managed to get 7 matches as @Pochatok said to try) Now chatting with some girls. LoL i hope to find job faster. But all in all thats great! I do not feel pain of break up anymore

What I'm thankful for:

- Girl are beatiful and thats good!/

Goals for Day #10

- Work

- Python Course

- GYM

- Doctor

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 4:42 PM, Dark said:

Trained a little and made my fists bleed while training strike

Ouch! Are you training safely?

When I was taking boxing lessons, I thought it was normal to get sore/bleedy fists, and nearly landed myself in serious arthritis (scar tissue and damaged bones healing improperly and leading to loss of movement/agility in hand). 

• Like 1

Sorry for not English here, but! I want to share some screenshots on Russian. Spoiler and translation will be provided, nothing breaking rules of forum).

Day #10/90

I was sooo tired that slept through test, doctors appointment, my alarm, dad's calls, and woke up mid day. Never the less, better be late then never come, so I went to uni. Then I hit the gym, and managed to do some work while I was in uni. The first guy who was supposed to pass the test just never came. Gym restored mood and focus, I came back home, made a fruit salad, ate it, found viruses at my computer and while I was fighting it, I found out I decided to go write to some girls)

The rizz line:

- Your eyes look so beautiful, expacially a right one.

- Girl had a good sense of humor, so we started chatting)

- she is better than my ex, and thanks to you, forum guys, I am happy again. ( @sniper @Pochatok)

On the darker side, might get laid off, because when I was struggling did the worst work ever ( even tho I am not an employee, they just gave me some tasks as freelance). That's all for today, thank you)

What I'm thankful for:

- Support of forum!

- Girls that restore motivation)

- Gym

- Teacher for letting me in🥺

Goals for Day #11

- Homework 

- Work

- Python Course

- Chill and remake new goals.( Made some of them)

Screenshot_2024-02-21-21-54-57-240_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-21-21-55-08-506_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

• Like 2

Day #11/90

Was tired, so sleeped a lot, then went to uni, did homework at uni and also finished it there. Girls celebrated us, but I forgot to say thank you ( shame on me, was to focused on other things. So I went on and got to the lectures and homework. Indeed, I was person who managed to do it with some degree of success and thet got my mood up. When I got home, I mostly read and rested, eated cookie's and stuff. Book was awesome, got late to sleep, BUT nevertheless also forgot about dairy. Clumsy chill day. Thats all. Didn't work because I didn't get the answer should I continue or am I layed off completely due to my mistakes.

What I'm thankful for:

- That books exists. It boost's your vocabulary and sometimes u need just to read 

- Chill day finally..

Goals for Day #11

- Homework 

- GYM

Days #12

Also was too tired of gym, sleeped around 10h but it was worth it. Reader a book( so a list of procrastinating) for 8 hours straight. It was fantasy, so ended up wasting time. Also did finish homework as planned, but o my boy, the gym..

What I am grateful for:

- GYM is one of the best decision I made. Better sleep, better health. 

- Goals for day #13

- Finish homework eventually or most of it

- GYM 

• Like 1

DAy#13

Homework was to tough , it beated me up. Will go for a round two tomorrow). Liked GYM a lot, also did some fighting with training dummy. I lost due to my poor techniques and managed to injure myself a little, but it's no problem. Betten and tired, I cravled home, to take a nap and write about today's journey here

What I am thankful for:

- Gpt4 for not letting me down and helping with coding

Goal for day#14

- Call Gemini and try and go for round 3

- Prepere weekly wardrobe)

• Like 1

Day#14

Homework fight was tough, and I almost won it. But my laziness got me unfortunately. But I FORGOT ABOUT ENTRY EXAM SO I did it in a last 3 hours FOR ML university. That's was tough, but I managed to do it. 4/5 I guess, that's bad, so I'll practice more, to get better results. Gemini is good, but is lucking to gpt. Don't know about Gemini 1.5 , but 1.0 losses to GPT3.5, so I repaid my gpt4 subscription..

What I am thankful for:

- Rest day finally. Managed to watch some anime and eat some sweets. It was good , I am restored and ready to fight.

Goal for day#14

-  GYM

- Course of 1C

- Prepere weekly wardrobe)

• Like 1

Day#14

I am ill, but did what I could. Went to uni courses gym, 9:30 am -11:30 pm was outside. Now home and will go to sleep..

Goals#15:

- Survive

- Work

- Homework

- Cure myself 

Day#16/90

I survived the ill while going to the university and I am feeling better. I slept too much, and then I was late to the test. Teacher was angry, and didn't let me in(. But, huge progress done:

- Python extra task

- Work

- Rewrite lectures

- Research neural networks ( SOM)

After drink three teapots of tea with some sweets. Tea hopefully will help cure myself and also I watched some anime( Magic and Muscles) it was fun and great).

What I am thankful for:

- I am alive and I have powers. I have my strengths back.. 

- Plans for day#17/90

- Work finish part two

- Some homework

- GYM

Day#17/90

Mostly healthy and good. Work finished, went to gym, didn't finish homework but it's okay. I am to tired so I ll go to sleep..

What I am thankful for:

- Chanses to take part in Olimpiad 

- Plans for day#18/90

- Work finish( Done)

- homework( done)

- Olympiad( done(semi))

- GYM(done)

Edited by Dark

DAY#18

Day was good and i achived a lot thorought the day. Key to success was  to plan and focus in goals and not get distracted. In evening i managed to watch some YouTube and rest, but went to sleep at two a.m. Need to work on it also. Thats all.

What I am thankfull for:

- Being lucky with my task

Goals:

- Date

- Maybe some homework

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DAy#19

Date was good, i used what i learned. We had a really good talk at the start altought it was mainly me talking mostly or i fell like this because i dont talk really often, ha-ha)) We walked a bit, drank coffee and had i was pretty sirprised that we walked like 10km? I wasnt expecting such sportsmenship from this girl. Funny enough, we had a ride on electric scooter and ate a belgian waffels.

Also i an super motivated to earn more and more money to have dates like this or even better

I also bought myself a new belt after date/

Overall i really enjoyed this date , didnt push any limits and even thought it wasnt as effective as kiss or etc but i bring the happiness before the results.

What I am thankfull for

- Got the belt i wanted with 50% off

Goals for day #20

- Homework

- Second part of olimpiad

- GYM

- Weekly goals

- Clean everything

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1