NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 10.12 (Written on 11.12)

Day 442: No Useless Videos
Day 440: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 43: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 33: Being in bed before 23:15

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.
-Created system image backup
-10 pomodoros
-3 hrs deliveries
1 Thing I could do better
-gotta plan next food schedule a bit different to see if i can cause myself to be less sleepy

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:37 PM, Pochatok said:

I thought so too, for the longest time- especially when it came to exercise/large projects. I'd precisely measure quantities- be it reps, time spent in the gym, number of words written. It seemed to work- I got good results. Until breaking points, anyways- where the system would escape the present moment so much that I'd fail to check in on my immediate needs. Cuz those, you cannot plan ahead or measure- sometimes I just need a break in the middle of a session. 

I also had some breaking points, indeed I still do neglect my social aspect consciously and that is something I need to tend to. There's also something to be said about failing to plan (Not taking the immediate self into account)
I definitely agree that emotion must be taken into account, because we mostly act just because of emotion.

That said, while I think that the immediate self must be taken into account in the long haul (Write down what you feel in the moment to edit it in later), and in some cases for activities like workout you may write in advance - I allow myself to go 30 minutes over at the expense of doing laundry for example beforehand.

But, not let it free reign anyway, (and delay gratification in the short haul) in my opinion. There's a fun sentence saying - If you're failing to plan, you're planning to fail. I still agree with it. I also believe that planning and controlling our "immediate self" is what differentiates us from animals.  Anyways I'll comment upon the rest of the comment later, so don't comment on it yet, maybe I'll have more stuff to say before you want to.  (Breaking it down to fit into the timeframe) So... To be continued xD

Edited by Yan
Edit: And delay gratification in the short haul
  • Like 2

Entry 11.12

Day 443: No Useless Videos
Day 441: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 44: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 34: Being in bed before 23:15

-Back home at 22 00
-Having devoted 20 minutes to finances (A long neglected task)
-Making two calls in the sphere of job search
-Get faster out of bed with more momentum. (Since I got a bit too thoughtful and right on the first task of the day (Planning next day) slipped 15 minutes... (While writing GQ entry)

Out of timeframe
15 minutes - gq
4 minutes - workout
5 minutes - prepare food
24 minutes - pomodoro breaks and cooking
13 minutes - visualization
All that was at the expense of job search - 
About 1 hour instead of two

• Like 1

By not taking care of my immediate self with over-structured planning, I slowly began to miss out on the biggest joys of life- falling in love, taking in my immediate environment, etc. . Of course, it wouldn't have mattered if none of those were in my value system. I live by the path of "least regret"- choosing whatever action I will feel least regretful at the end of the day; making choices with that meant being in the present, for me.

I also agree that some choices need to be made in the present. But not most of them, I believe that those that may not be predicted, like, for example you forgot that you had to buy a food supplement you are running out of and didn't include time to purchase it in the schedule, and just for the sake of the example it may take 20 minutes to do.

Now you have a choice. 
What is your priority? Is it health? Or is it schedule? Or maybe it is the job you have to work at?
For me In my last monthly plan I wrote the schedule as number one, so in those unexpected situations I try to act accordingly.

Being is the present is again super important I agree. No multitasking, and completely immersing yourself in the task. But still having trouble agreeing on letting yourself completely loose.

• Like 2

Entry 12.12(Written on 13.12

Day 444: No Useless Videos
Day 442: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 45: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 35: Being in bed before 23:15

-Despite having dozed off for about an hour, leaving for deliveries for 50 minutes even though it was raining a lot.
-10 pomodoros
-When I saw that I've eaten up the day and barely had 3 hours for deliveries, eating as in a day that I do not do deliveries, to fit into the food schedule, despite the fact I planned to eat more that day and it was painful
-Once I allowed myself to get out of timeframe on the purchase, and talk with the apartment mate etc. to figure out how to allow her to order in my account everything started to collapse like a castle... I also allowed myself to weigh myself in the close medical center (7 minutes) and make an appointment to a doctor to set blood test (5 minutes)
(Perhaps it was the other way around though...) Anyway, when doing some unregular task, leave more time in schedule for it and really stick to the devoted timeframe

Out of timeframe

9 minutes - planning next day(I guess also GQ)
58 minutes - order food from new store + cooperation with apartemnt mate + weigh myself + set blood test + try to figure out how to order stuff by weight at new store and compare prices to old one
2 - flax chia
1 minutes - meditate
17 minutes - training
6 min prepfood
15 min pomodoro breaks
34 min continuing to figure out whether the store received my remark as to units insstead of kgs and finalizing order after apartment mate went thhrough it without planned time for it...
28 more pomodoro breaks
+ about 1.5 hrs sleep
All that was at the expense of job search and deliveries.
1 hour and almost 3 hours accordingly.

Not exacting since i'm out of timeframe. Bye 🙂

• Like 1

I think "Out of Timeframe" is a great way to reframe what you were tracking. While I understand what you meant by "Lost Time", this rephrasing is much clearer for those unfamiliar with your journal that what you mean is you have time-blocked for your activities. Anything outside of the block is tracked, which helps you to know where your time is going. I like it.

• Like 1

Entry 13.12

Day 445: No Useless Videos
Day 443: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 46: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 36: Being in bed before 23:15

-Ordered new casette for my bike as planned (chain and crankset-front gears are left)
-5 pomodoros for job search
-2 Calls to potential bike buyers even though they didn't answer
-Having set aside some time for organizing groceries in fridge.

Leaving timeframe blank today =/ perhaps to be continued tomorrow, no promises.
Edit: Out of Timeframe
8 minutes GQ entry (Planning tomorrow)
10 minutes during training and shower
about 30 min during breakfast prep, mainly to call bike suspension maintenance services and find out their prices
27 min food in fridge, making sure all groceries arrived, etc.
4 min
At this point already 71 minutes behind, almost all was at the expense of job search
17 more during blog pomodoros
The rest was more or less on time.
Activities that suffered from the changes
1.5 hrs job search

Edited by Yan
  • Like 1

And more surprisingly, eliminating strict planning from both calisthenics and long-term projects has led to an improvement in results. I was able to take in more joy, more emotional pleasure in the process. From failing to hold a handstand for 5 seconds to easily going up to 40, from not being able to do any one-armed pull-ups to doing 3-4 w/ both hands... I let go of my structure, and let my gut guide my routine- no amount of research and study would guide me as closely to finding the right exercise routine (b/c really, it simply didn't exist- I made up my own). 

Awesome! If you get results that's all that counts, however, the progress in workouts comes at the expense of other things, which is completely fine. But if you don't plan your day, you don't know at the expense of which activities, and may regret it in the long haul.

Deciding not to plan exactly what you do during your workout in a specific timeframe is one thing. Not knowing how much time you want to devote to it overall is another 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I am concerned, Yan, not that you're planning too much, but rather that a consequence of such lifestyle is putting yourself deeply into a box that limits both your productive output and the ability to engage w/ the world around you. However, only because so was my experience. 

Hmmmm, as regarding it affecting my productivity... It definitely puts restraints, and definitely comes at the expense of social activities as I've said before, as well as engaging with the world.

Although I do have some rules which help me deal with it. The first one that comes to mind is that I allow myself to call people despite it being not written in schedule. Because if it's important enough to call, it's important enough to deviate from schedule for it, that said I try to be super concise in the calls. 

Also, I allow myself to open whatsapp for example or youtube if it is directly related to the activity I'm doing and is needed to complete it.

This is definitely not perfect, and I do miss things of course because of not managing to answer people on time.

For example I've recently discovered after 6 weeks, that some girl wrote me a flattering message on facebook (3 weeks passed, still didn't answer...  and there are many more such examples.)

To summarize: It definitely limits me, but I do not believe letting go of schedule is the solution, should maintain the overall discipline and possibly add some planned exceptions as I go along. That's the most effective way I found to treat all of this for now. If you have any better ideas however, I am open to hearing. 
Thanks for your comment.

Edit: 
Food schedule update remains completely the same apart for added kale in the second meal - 40grams until it runs out. , and mushrooms will be either shiitake portobello or champignon i still don't know, most probably shiitake, in any case the overall size remains the same - up to 50g (cooked)

Edited by Yan
Food schedule update
  • Like 1
  • Like 1

Entry (14.12)Written on 16.12=

Day 446: No Useless Videos
Day 444: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 47: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 37: Being in bed before 23:15

-10 pomodoros
-3 hrs deliveries
-Quickly deciding to order much groceries from the "nut store" I usually buy by writing an organized list and writing where I'm planning to get all the things that are left.
-Starting from calling my father during breakfast preparation, I let myself loose... 
I answered:
-A spam call (Even though I did call them back on pause and not in middle of pomodoro) which went 13 minutes out of time frame (Apparently some sort of scam - telling me someone is trying to use my bank account abroad, and that I need to file a police complaint. When I refused they told me that they're going to hand in an application to block my bank account O_O so that it wouldn't be used by scammers... Don't know where this was leading but that;s what it was)
-One call from father's wife regarding chlorella delivery from germany
-Another call frm potential job (Selling insurances) I could have turned it down earlier by asking how many hours it requires and where it's located - 7 hrs and 30 minutes bike ride accordingly to one side
-Returned call to father's wife from my own initiative to solve chlorella delivery problem possibly (Those three took 31 minutes out of timeframe)
then I 
-Received yet another call from father's wife (+10 minutes) on the same subject
-Another call from potential job place (Selling office equipment) - (+4 minutes) this time I was a bit faster on turning them down though...
-Outgoing call regarding understanding whether cranberries that are available in the shop I purchase from today are with natural apple juice extract or somewhat artificial (+31 minutes out of timeframe)
-Outgoing call during visualization to find out which bike parts to order
-Outgoing call regarding cranberries since still didn't get an answer.

Bottom line: After 1-2 minutes of figuring out what's up with each call I could have told them to call back on Sunday, especially the potential jobs. I understand how important it is to answer those since it  could make me lose opportunities, but my time is also not limitless...
Same is true with father;s wife even though I tried to be concise, could be more concise, ask her that too

Activities that suffered from the changes
I'm not going into more details since I already wrote much.
Butoverall instead of leaving for deliveries at 16 40 as planned
I left at 19 30 (So I lost 2 hours and 50 minutes of deliveries)

• Like 1

Entry (15.12)Written on 16.12

Day 447: No Useless Videos
Day 445: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 48: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 38: Being in bed before 23:15

-10 pomodoros
-7 hrs deliveries (29 deliveries overall)
-Very close to schedule, overall out of timeframe about 20 minutes before deliveries and 25 during
-Return home at specified 10:10, especially when I saw that I already have 27 deliveries, and schedule said, continue 'till 22 30 if not have 20 deliveries.
This way I would write GQ entry earlier, which always saves time, since the more time pases, the more time it takes me to reacall what happened the same day

Out of timframe:
As stated above - 20 minutes before and 25 after.
the before was just because of pomodoro breaks (Mostly food, and a few minutes here and there late from the break + foodprep
Relatively this is very minor (I felt guilty for yesterday's complete deviation from schedule, I guess it prompted me to act more disciplined and according to my values.)

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 5:18 PM, visitor said:

Excellent text Pochatok. I share your concerns regarding Yan. It really is a box Yan is building for himself. Control is a word that comes to my mind when I read his journal. Total control. I have noticed some members of GQ think their life is going to get better only by doing things. 10 pomodora session, 30 pushups, cleaning up, strict food schedules, no Youtube etc. I think people should dig deeper. Why is it so scary to lose the control? What is it really that I am trying to control? Yan, what if you would spend one day doing nothing? Just lay down or go for a walk for few hours without screens or other distractions and listen to yourself. What comes to your mind? How does it feel in your body? What it tells about you if you can’t lay down for few hours doing nothing? At least I hope you won’t spend rest of your life doing minimum of 10 pomodora session each day and running your days through with a stopwatch. Sounds miserable life.

Hi visitor, you know, there's not one way to live.
It all depends who you strive to be like.
The people I want to be like guided me to care about time more than money (Countless books)
Setting definite timeframes for schedule (Nir Eyal - Indistractable)
Setting numeric goals, which helps "Gamify" life (Flow - Mihaly Csikszekmihaly)
Writing things I want to accomplish in the moment for later and making them all in bulk (Getting Things Done - David Allen)
Again focus on schedule according to values (7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey)
They also taught me that people around me will naturally be trying to get me down, and that it is something they do subconsciously, especially when my goals seem to be reaching much farther than they are trying to. (The Boron Letters - Gary Halbert)

I am not sure that's what you are doing, but from the outset it seems so. So perhaps again dig down and ask yourself,
are you really being your 100%? Or are you not, and you're trying to justify it to yourself by putting me down?

All this might hurt, but I'm telling you the truth, because you came here to this forum to accomplish a goal to quit games and you are a lot like myself in that aspect and I want to help you accomplish that goal!
I am pretty sure that justifying lack of discipline is not the way to do it.

Anyway, I might be wrong. As I said there's not one way to live life.
But again I'll repeat myself. If the things you are doing are honestly suggested by the people you want to be like, please disregard all I've said.

Also, I am not in direct opposition to "Letting go and walk and let mind wonder" in fact that is a regular daily part of my activities, along with meditation. But the "letting lose and giving reign to instant self" is something that is very frowned upon by the people I want to be like.

I devoted about 20 minutes to this message, so here, you've got more than my parents did from me in months.
I really hope you look deep down and ask yourself if you are doing your 100% and if you're accomplishing the goal you came here for.
Because if not, consider reading the books I've suggested.
(After all I've been clean from gaming for more than two years now, and I guess that's somewhere you want to be, isn't that right?)

Please do not write unless you have something constructive to say.
That means NOT: What I shouldn't do and how stupid I am etc.
But INSTEAD: What I should do in your opinion and how it helped you from your experiences.

And again, all I've said is just from my perspective and how I see things, I might be wrong in anything. 
Feel free to tell me if you think so (but please with examples from your own life and how it helps you. )

Thanks, best wishes, and let us - gamequitters, be gamequitters!
Give 'em hell visitor.

Edit: P.S. 
Here are two ways to help you get started reading the books(If you still aren't of course):

1. Set habit of 5 pages daily, just hold on for 21 days, then it should be easier. This worked great for me in the beginning for a few years, but now I mostly listen to them.
2. Get them as audiobooks and prooflisten to them during food or while driving etc. Then if you want to get deeper you may read the physical book or just re-listen ( I do it when I prepare food- currently it's about 30-40 minutes daily )

Edited by Yan
Edit: P.S.
  • Like 2

Entry 16.12 (Written on 17.12)

Day 448: No Useless Videos
Day 446: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 49: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 39: Being in bed before 23:15

-Having made a weekly plan. with 1 miscalleneous tas each day
-Back home at 22 25.
-Cleaning up room floor including moving all furniture.
-Break down my comment to visitor, because I did it at the expense of the weekly plan.

Out of timframe:
About 30 minutes GQ.
53 minutes cleaning up room (1 hr 38 instead of 45 minutes) - well it was the first time i did it with the current tasklist, I think from here on it will improve
Flaxchiaquinoa - 7 min
15 minutes outgoing call to mother(unplanned, because she said it was urgent)
46 minutes during pomodoros ( 9 minutes of which for measuring chainring size for bike to know what to order, and about 20 more for food, other 17 minutes just gathered up by 1-3 minutes late at breaks here and there)
All at the expense of delveries, (5 hrs instead of 8 I guess subconsciously I allowed it since I made 29 deliveries yesterday and just needed 11 more for the weekend bonus. plust I'm really worried about the air pollution, and my mask seems to cause me to breathe hot air into my eyes all the time making them dry and sore.

• Like 1

Entry 17.12 (Written on 18.12)

Day 449: No Useless Videos
Day 447: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 50: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 40: Being in bed before 23:15

-When realizing I came to the medical center for an appointment on a wrong day, quickly going back home and losing minimal time, instead of staying there and trying to get an immediate appointment
-3 hours deliveries
-Measuring the amount of teeth on the chainring that needs replacement twice,and finding oneoption that seems to be at a fine price and a fit. (Not yet ordering though)
-last three pomodoros when eating I could have kept working on the current project while eating, since I wasn't doing something that required my mouth instead of working on the next, which I guess I just found simpler so it was some sort of an escape...

Out of timframe:
6 min plan tomorrow( including GQ)
2 min flaxchia
16 min from workout (Then getting back on track by the fact that medical appointment was cancelled.
12 min prep food (lunch/dinner)
10 min during visualization and organizing to leave
10 min after apartment meeting (One apartment mate was late 15 minutes to it's beginning, so I sort of tried to compensate subconsciousle I guess.)

Tasks reduced 
No doctor appointment (30 minutes)
-3 hrs deliveries instead of 3 30

On 12/8/2023 at 7:44 PM, FDRx7 said:

You know, I've seen you post multiple times now on Yan's diary, and frankly I'm curious to know why you only post roughly once a year and only do so to harass Yan about their journal. Yes, people change their lives by doing things. The biggest change in my life came from cutting something out I didn't need. Did you read anything about how I created silence in my life so that I could hear my own real thoughts, to seek out what was really bothering me deep down? Anything about what the need was that my addiction was filling in my life? If you read anyone else's journals closely, you would realize that most people who are doing things to change their lives have done so after much reflection about why they had their addictions in the first place.

Perhaps it's time you dig down yourself as to why you visit this forum only to post negatively about other people trying to change their lives. Many have succeeded. @Pochatok's comments were borne out of genuine concern and support. You do not seem to be here to build others up. If you are, then I would encourage you to post other content besides what you have so far and start your own journal.

"Through discipline comes freedom." - Aristotle

Indeed, visitor's name is "visitor" for a reason, I guess he doesn't want to commit to the necessary things =/ or maybe he just wanted to read a bit of our journey and then start his own but then he got stuck.... (Just assuming here)

How did you create silence in your life?
What needs was the gaming answering for you? How did you get it replaced?
(No need to elaborate if you don't feel lie it 🙂 You may also just send me to certain of your journal entries :))

Hey, I feel your comment has a lot of things I agree with. I hope @visitor really does consider some of the things you are saying. Like I wouldn't put him down, since he is having the same fight we all are, but I would indeed say that a journal could be beneficial, and committing to starting his own journey instead of talking himself out of it by putting others down.

another quote about discipline "Discipline equals frreedom" - Jocko Willink

On the other hand though, habits may be even mre powerful, note that too 😉 

Thanks for taking your time to comment and in general following up on me much. Really appreciate that!

P.S. A support system is something essential, and I certainly feel some support from you, so don't under-estimate your comments. 🙂

Edited by Yan
P.S.
  • Like 1

Entry 18.12 (Written on 19.12)

Day 450: No Useless Videos
Day 448: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 51: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 41: Being in bed before 23:15

-When almost ordering and having all my credit card details in a website of a chainring checking out the website reviews.
(Which showed that there are like 80% reviews saying the website is a scam. 50 GBP saved.)
-returning a set of masks to the shop and getting a refund for it (about 8 dollars)
-Scheduling an appointment for suspension treatment which is gonna cost about 270$. I'm very scared but I believe it may send me a lot of trouble in the long haul of having to look for a new bike, because without suspension my knees, back and bladder will start suffering again, which is exactly the reason I bought this bike in the first place
-I keep making the first task of the day longer than needed and it starts negative momentum. Make sure I return home a bit earlier to write GQ IN THE EVENING.
And not start the day sliding out of the timeframe of planning the next day + (1. omit the out of timeframe part and commenting if not done 5 minutes before an the end of timeframe and 2. wake up more promptly. these 3 minutes may make a difference.

Out of timframe: (Estimates since, once it started sliding from schedule it's long to calculate how much it slid from original timeframe)
22 min plan tomorrow( including GQ)
20 min from workout
26 min pomodoro breaks + late from job search
 compensate subconsciousle I guess.)
about 10 min late in organizing to leave for deliveries

Tasks reduced (Very close estimates)
Call with mom (15 minutes)
Visualization (13 minutes)
Deliveries (43 minutes)

• Like 1

Entry 19.12 (Written on 20.12)

Day 451: No Useless Videos
Day 449: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 52: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 42: Being in bed before 23:15

-Getting a "referral" for blood test from the doctor (A routine test)
-3 hours of deliveries
-Finishing the millionth script review, feeling a more satisfied with the outcome 😄 (Perfectionism is a killer 😉 )
-I got a bit undisciplined and finally calculated how much the apartment mate owed me for two purchases, which took me 25 minutes of schedule, along with accepting a delivery from nut store, and spreading it in it's places, again in contrast to schedule..
What I could do is wait again and plan for it

Out of timframe: (General =/ )
As stated yesterday omitting this but I'll just write from my memory that I got about 30 min late from doctor appointment because of asking to elaborate blood tests and answering a potential job call.
Also about 15 minutes after workout as usual
4 minutes after GQ
and as mentioned above, the mother of all deviations in accepting the delivery, and counting finances.

Tasks reduced (General =/)
Visualization (+urchase and checkout of bike protection glasses and a chainring)
Job search one hour
Organic trash throwing out

Edited by Yan
"General =/"
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 12:42 AM, Yan said:

How did you create silence in your life?
What needs was the gaming answering for you? How did you get it replaced?
(No need to elaborate if you don't feel lie it 🙂 You may also just send me to certain of your journal entries :))

No worries! You can check out some of my entries, but the main idea is that I was afraid to be alone with my thoughts, so I would constantly have a podcast running in the background. This kept me from having to think my own thoughts because I was always receiving and distracted by someone else’s. I had to stop listening to them entirely to create that space. I really believe they can be their own form of addiction but, just like YouTube, a lot of people fool themselves into thinking they are learning; it’s mostly just shallow levels. Books tend to have a greater degree of information and quality, though not always true (there are of course bad books out there). I’ve gone 70 days now without podcasts and honestly my life is better. I really didn’t need to listen to pretty much any of them. I might eventually go back to one or two, but we’ll see. I feel so much calmer and clearer without all the noise.

As for your second question, it actually wasn’t gaming that was the problem but YouTube. Passive entertainment is more addictive for me than active - and I consider video games active because you do something and interact. Passive was my stress-release valve. It really took hold during a period where I had a very difficult job. I would come home, eat dinner, then just watch YouTube for the rest of the night. I would also continue eating and drinking alcohol. Oddly enough I didn’t gain that much weight but I know it still wasn’t good for my health. All a bad combo. I considered myself a functional addict. I’d stay up super late. I think the idea was, if I didn’t sleep, tomorrow wouldn’t come. I know that is impossible but there is something in there that you truly believe if you keep extending the night, you’ll always approach tomorrow but never reach it, like an asymptote. I tried to quit many times but had difficulty. This time seems different. It’s been almost 120 days and I haven’t watched anything on there except something for work once or twice. I don’t miss it that much. A little now and then when I get FOMO, but it passes. Everything else is going so much better, I wouldn’t wish to regress. 

Hey, I feel your comment has a lot of things I agree with. I hope @visitor really does consider some of the things you are saying. Like I wouldn't put him down, since he is having the same fight we all are, but I would indeed say that a journal could be beneficial, and committing to starting his own journey instead of talking himself out of it by putting others down.

Yes I agree, which is why I made my comment. It’s alright to check in on others and ensure their behaviors are truly healthy, but there is a line. There’s enough negativity on many of the other platforms. Just trying to keep it mostly positive here. 

I do hope they start their own journal and journey. 

Thanks for taking your time to comment and in general following up on me much. Really appreciate that!

P.S. A support system is something essential, and I certainly feel some support from you, so don't under-estimate your comments. 🙂

Of course! Glad that the support is encouraging. I’ll keep checking in 🙂 

• Like 1

Entry 20.12 (Written on 21.12)

Day 452: No Useless Videos
Day 450: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 53: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 43: Being in bed before 23:15

-Going through with the bike maintenance because I wrote it in schedule even though I was cared (-250$ =/)
-3 hours of deliveries
-omitting one job search pomodoro in favor of doing a job interview via zoom later.
-Wonder less during pomodoro breaks

Out of timframe: (General =/ )
About 20 minutes from workout
About 30 minutes from bike maintenance

Tasks reduced (General =/)
Visualization (+urchase and checkout of bike protection glasses and a chainring)
Deliveries

Entry 21.12 (Written on 23.12)

Day 453: No Useless Videos
Day 451: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 54: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 44: Being in bed before 23:15

-Yet again having a potential employer tell me that they decided not to hire me because it doesn't "fit" their strategy.
And yet again i started explaining how I beleve in their product and I think I can help them and that every "financial witer" has it's summer. and that I am willing to work for some time for a minimu wage until it improves , and that I think it is a great time to do the task they hire me to because potential users of their platform are now klooking for jobs moe often because of the "mini-crisis" going on etc. As a result he consented(for the time being. to have a physical meeting. We'll see how it goes further 🙂 
-Attempted blood test - no blood flow, 4 punctures. To be attempted again sunday.
-10 pomodoros
-Go straight home instead of the last 12th delivery o that I'd come home at 22 11 instead of 22 26

Out of timframe: 
Skipped (As planned if i'm out of timeframe)

Tasks reduced 
Skipped (As planned if i'm out of timeframe)

Entry 22.12 (Written on 23.12)

Day 454: No Useless Videos
Day 452: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 55: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 45: Being in bed before 23:15

-Back home at 22 13
-Finally ordered chainring. Now we'll see how long 'till it comes =/ (+ using PayPal as a safety net and checking the website's credibility on Trustpilot and 1 website more and calling them to see there's a live person on the other side.)
-10 Pomodoros
-Write GQ for 5 minutes on friday too

Out of time frame: 

Tasks reduced 

Edited by Yan
Fixing typos

Entry 23.12 (Written on 24.12)

Day 455: No Useless Videos
Day 453: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 56: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 46: Being in bed before 23:15

-22 Deliveries in the rain (lots of it in some time periods 🙂 )
-Wake up at 5 15 and plan week (as planned :P) 
-10 Pomodoros
-Try spreading two breakfast meals a bit further apart, to see if it has effect on blood sugar level and consequently tiredness

Out of time frame: 

Tasks reduced 

Edited by Yan
changed date and daycount

Entry 24.12 (Written on 25.12)

Day 456: No Useless Videos
Day 454: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 57: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 47: Being in bed before 23:15

-Blood test, yet again with 4 stabs, since there was weak flow 🙂
-Moving workout to second part of the day to accomplish the blood test
-3 hrs of deliveries
-If there's a doubt as to whether I'll make it to the apartment meeting not take an order until I'm next to home and see that I'll definitely make it.

Out of time frame: 

Tasks reduced 

Edited by Yan
fixed daycount