NEW VIDEO: A Wasted Time (The Truth About Gaming)

My journal

Faroe Islander

Thanks a lot @Paul A.I'm going to try to give 1h/day to be introspective + try the Pomodoro helps and see if I can get out of the exam period, already have some travels scheduled with friends for that time, now it's just a matter of getting there.

Good luck to you as well and thank you for your input, I'll keep it in mind and see which Pomodoro time helps (maybe 50-10?) and try to dedicate more time to hobby searching.

Btw one of this days I have to ask you for your discord contact or something, you seem like an interesting person

Committing to a day of break from the internet 14:00 -> night I have been too inconsistent with my schedules and habits and started to believe that I couldn't do it, I intend this to be the second stepping stone to help me hopefully get back on my feet. I'll comment how it goes 

• 2 weeks later...

Up and down on the days, on average I'm still maintaining the pace through I had to make some sacrifices on the grades. I have to choose between just letting go of the semester or committing for a whole week more, my mental hasn't been the greatest, but I passed everything.

Now all there is left to do is to choose what to focus on, I know that long term watching videos, even in small amounts is not sustainable as it ends up leading me back to old habits, that leaves restarting the journey of quitting cold turkey again ahead. I want to decide whether I should do it or not and I'm going to take at least today to find my reasons and why I want to quit, I don't want this to be another half-hearted effort, those do not lead me anywhere and unfortunately they have been way too common recently