Listen to Cam and James Discuss eSports In Episode 2 of Gaming the System!

Sign in to follow this  
TTT

90 days

Day 58 (sat):

Good effort for most things. No games. Some erotic stuff. Finally did one of the procrastinating things, went down to 22 a day. Tons of good stuff today, yet total falls still. I like the direction of things, though.

• Habit Tracker: Good habits: 132; Procrastination: -712; Addictions: -68; Other bad habits: -20; Identity total: -668

Tomorrow: Do two more of the procrastinating list.

Edited by TTT

Day 59 (sun):

No games still for second month. No erotic stuff. Nothing bad except going to bed slightly later than I should have.

• Habit Tracker: Good habits: 161; Procrastination: -731; Addictions: -68; Other bad habits: -21; Identity total: -659

Did one of the two things, today (mon) to do one or two more.

Day 60-61 (tue):

No games. Still running away from a few things though. Picked a new thing/hobby/skill and it ate my time the last two days. Needs scaling down.

I finally found a few things to be collecting money towards as well. Need to be plus a lot and instead it's a lot in the minus.

• Habit Tracker: Good habits: 192; Procrastination: -772; Addictions: -68; Other bad habits: -21; Identity total: -669
  • Like 1

Day 62 (wed):

Did a controlled scan through a gaming website for about five-ten minutes at work. Boring. Came back from work and went on to another addiction.

Habit Tracker: Good habits: 192; Procrastination: -790; Addictions: -70; Other bad habits: -23; Identity total: -682

Day 63 (thu):

Full day at work. Good before and after. Time for bed, and right on time.

• Habit Tracker: Good habits: 213; Procrastination: -810; Addictions: -70; Other bad habits: -23; Identity total: -690
Edited by TTT
  • Like 1