NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Tom's journal

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Days 158 to ∞. Closure is a beautiful thing.

Half a year without playing games. Some dreams here and there, a craving or two, and that's it. I had enough time to find root causes, make peace, reshuffle a number of things. And above all, change.

It's time for me to move on. And I won't do it before thanking everybody who has been with me in this journey. @Cam Adair , @kortheo, @Phoenix, @AlexTheGrape, @SpiNips, @wookieshark88, @ChrisSatcher, @KoyoteIcarus@Marchosias, @Zala, @Ed, @Florian, @gankylosaurus, @Elegwa, @cordharel, @bassitone, @Mark, @Django, @Alkan... My wife and my children. Everyone I forgot to mention. You understood, you believed, you made it happen. Thank you!

I wish luck and strength to everybody still struggling. Don't be afraid. Dream big. Push your boundaries. Be your own character, build your own skills, level up your own life.

Peace!

I didn't believe it when I saw it's been 158 (now more!) days since you quit, it feels like October was just yesterday! Congratulations Tom! Sending you and your family positive vibes! 

• Guest featured this topic