NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My journey for a new life

Jason70

Day 76

Days w/o gaming: 76

Day satisfactory level: 5/10

Really felt like doing nothing today, and I gave myself that day. Tomorrow it's back on the grind. 

Best 

Jason 

@ZenoThanks for that advice! I never really thought of it that way. But I now see what you mean. By the way, I am planning on starting with the guitar.

Day 77

Days w/o gaming: 77

Day satisfactory level: 4/10

I noticed what's holding me back from my dreams and goals I set for myself, and that's fear. I'm scared of being criticized or judged even in my own family, I'm scared of what dangers can occur if I step outside my comfort zone. All this has caused confusion and constant hate for myself. I don't believe this is all of what's causing this constant loop of being motivated in the morning and succumbing to youtube or music at night, but i do believe it's a part of it. I'm afraid to do some college work at home because of mistakes, and comparing myself to others. It's clear that I want to have books published, but I'm afraid because of people's thoughts. I swear this will be the last break but I need to find out how to get rid of these emotions. Of course fear is okay like nervousness, but if it's making you hate yourself and hinder you from goals, and it's your primary emotion than it's a problem. 

Best 

Jason 

• 2 weeks later...

@BooksandTrees I noticed that in other journals too idk why this happens, isnt just my journal

Anyway,

I haven't been here in a while but I wanted to say that I am 92 days clean of games. I completed the detox. I know for sure that quitting is the best decision ever. Gaming made me depressed and anxious and quick to write things off just so i could play more. Now I am thinking and being more social and I have been getting rid of fears, slowly at a time. I am not sure where my life will go after this but I know that this is just the beginning and theres no reason for me to play in moderation when life is so much better.

I want to thank you guys for all the support I have gotten. I think that if I didnt journal I wouldnt even pass day 1. So thanks for all your feedback and wisdom. I will try to give back my knowledge from time to time but for the most part I will be offline living my life. Also an announcement, I also have just quit social media. Just the toxicity of it and everyone flexing what theyve got is too draining and I dont need all that negativity in my life.

Best 

Jason

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason70 said:

@BooksandTrees I noticed that in other journals too idk why this happens, isnt just my journal

Anyway,

I haven't been here in a while but I wanted to say that I am 92 days clean of games. I completed the detox. I know for sure that quitting is the best decision ever. Gaming made me depressed and anxious and quick to write things off just so i could play more. Now I am thinking and being more social and I have been getting rid of fears, slowly at a time. I am not sure where my life will go after this but I know that this is just the beginning and theres no reason for me to play in moderation when life is so much better.

I want to thank you guys for all the support I have gotten. I think that if I didnt journal I wouldnt even pass day 1. So thanks for all your feedback and wisdom. I will try to give back my knowledge from time to time but for the most part I will be offline living my life. Also an announcement, I also have just quit social media. Just the toxicity of it and everyone flexing what theyve got is too draining and I dont need all that negativity in my life.

Best 

Jason

Congratulations and great job quitting social media also. I think it's a major factor in improving our lives. Good luck on the rest of your journey.