NEW VIDEO: What TikTok Does to Your Brain

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 20.11 (Written at 21.11)
Day 63: No Useless Videos
Day 61: Sticking to Food schedule

Completed a double workout which is great, but skipped jumping push-ups the first time in a millenium probably.
The thing is, that probably the combination of cold and the hard floor made me feel super hard impact when landing and I got scared that I might hurt my wrist.
Will try to combine it with my next workout tomorrow (today)

Sliding with the meals to the next day the second day straight (Meaning I eat parts of the meals of the next day a bit after 00:00 ) Instead of the defined time, spread in 3 meals)

Today is the first day after a while that I ate a complete breakfast according to schedule ( Apart for dates and brazil nuts which I didn't buy yet)
I think I had a little bit too much water in it though, because I felt extremely satiated afterwards.

Thinking how to obtain the 1 year visa.

I ran into an option that I was aware of but now made me think again which states that i need about 25,000 EUR for a visa of 1 year in Spain, I have therefor been brainstorming how could I get this amount relatively quickly, considering that I now have about half the amount.

Thoughts that popped to my head were becoming a car salesman, but I realized I don't have a license, and I do not want to acquire one yet.
Then I thought of doing real - estate sales. I know that one sale there may mean very big comissions. Some even may get me the whole 12,500 EUR in one sale.
So maybe I should take up a middleman sales course in real estate?

Other optionss that need looking into furter:
-Working as an independent in Spain.
-Could I be considered a highly skilled worker for something? (Perhaps my lifeguard or airplane mechanic certifications could help?)

Entry 21.11 (Written at 22.11)
Day 64: No Useless Videos
Day 62: Sticking to Food schedule

Once again changed up my workout schedule. This time the excuse is that I had a vaccination and that the time god too late so I preferred to do a 1 hr run than a 3 hr stomach workout.
Once again a part of the meal after the workout dripped a bit over to the next day.
I think that doing the workout in the morning could stop this vicious cycle. 

The question is, where will /i do an abs workout so as not to hurt my back?

But I guess as usual the cold hard asphalt could do. But I still need a pretty soft piec of grou to cobtubnue the chest exercise i missed 2 days ago, in addition it is preferable that my hands will be well wormed up. So I gues a good solution would be to come back home and just do this exercise on the floor, despite the noise it will make for the neighbors.

Entry 22.11 (Written at 23.11)
Day 65: No Useless Videos
Day 63: Sticking to Food schedule

Alright so it seems my entries are quite scattered lately, so I think one thing I could to to focus them is write one goal for the next day at the end of the post that is most important to me.

3 Things I did right today no matter how small:
1. Abs workout first thing in the morning!
2. 2 hours of marketing project(despite feeling sleepy) Thankfully I planned this clause yesterday during daily schedule planning and had written out what I will do when (not if) i feel tired after food and before working on the marketing projecy. It seems that this too is not obvious since this month there are 7 days where I didn't meet this norm already... 
But of course, even small wins must be given a nice word about.
3. finishing food earlier than 23:00 and not "borrowing" any food from tomorrow

1 Thng I could do better:

Planned a bit more time for work out.

Top Priority for tomorrow:
Double workout Chest and Legs (Without jumping pushups) (may replace it with other exercise for chest)

Entry 23.11 (Written at 24.11)
Day 66: No Useless Videos
Day 64: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. Double workout. (Replaced jumping pushups with regular pushups for the time being).
3 things I did right today, no matter how small:
-1.5 hr marketing project (At the very least that)
-managing to buy some nuts despite sliding a bit with the schedule, and doing it quite late.
-Sleeping on the couch to solve the bad smell/ smoky air issue
1 thing I could do better: Pay attention never to slide from 2 hours project.

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 4 hrs project.

Entry 24.11 (Written at 25.11)
Day 67: No Useless Videos
Day 65: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 4 hrs project.
-4 hrs project.
-deviating from schedule only by about an hour.
-1 hr run
1 thing I could do better: Plan next day before dozing off!!!

I've slipped and woke up very late, so instead of a double workout of 5 hts, I'll do a 1 hr run, but I'll attempt to do 6 hrs blog.
Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 6 hrs project.

Entry 25.11 (Written at 26.11)
Day 68: No Useless Videos
Day 66: Sticking to Food schedule

Top Priority: Accomplished. 6 hrs project. 
-6 hrs project.
-quickly adapting in the morning for a 6 hour marketing day once realizing I missed the deadline for a 5 hr workout.
-recognizing cravings and accepting that it is okay to have them
1 thing I could do better
-Do 1 or a few pomodoros where I summarize more generally and not word by word to elaborate my comfort zone.

Cravings are coming in droves. Probably because I allowed myself to do a 1hr run instead of a longer 5hr workout double workout. Let's wait and see if they continue. Maybe I should make some minor changes in schedule, so as to have less of them?

Tomorrow's (Actually today's) top priority: 5 hr Double workout