NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

No useless videos for 90 days.

Yan

Entry 24.02  (Written on 25.02)

Day 514: No Useless Videos
Day 512: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 116: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 106: Being in bed before 23:15

3 Things I did right, no matter how small.
-Waking up proactivelyat 05 10 for the third day in a row, though it makes a total of less than 6 hrs of sleep, still an important thing because it is done by choice
-29 deliveries
-Having a reduced lunch to avoid acid reflux 🙂

1 Thing I could do better-
-Write in schedule that if i complete 40 deliveries early not continue doing more, but go home and complete lacking pomodoros and visualisation after shower

Entry 25.02  (Written on 26.02)

Day 515: No Useless Videos
Day 513: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 117: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 107: Being in bed before 23:15

-Ordering shoes in the morning as planned
-40 min minimal chestplusshoulders workout
-even though i got out of time frame for shoes ordering, quickly compensating by doing the rest of the activities of the morning quickly

-Again no pnb at breakfast, no orange at afternoon

Food schedule update (25.2 - 9.3)

Starting from arrival of order from ramilevy store do the following
1. 1-2 carrots only at breakfast around 100g (2 small ones or 1 large even if goes beyond 100g) No carrot at lunch.
2. Either apple or orange at unch 'till they run out, when doing apple eat cabbage
3. 2 tomatoes till 1 have 1 for day then 1 a day
4. 0.5 cucumber  till i have 1 per day, then 1 per day
-Yeast + chlorella at breakfast with quinoa 1 day, another with lentils, at days when it's with lentils pnb with quinoa
Once order from nut store arrives
3.-Raisins - 20 20 once pnb runs out + cranberries replaced 1 for 1 with raisins
4. Brazil 4-9 once hishook arrives instead of 12-17

Entry 26.02  (Written on 27.02)

Day 516: No Useless Videos
Day 514: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 118: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 108: Being in bed before 23:15

-1 hour leg/back workout
-Largely sticking to 3/6 minutes rule throughout the day when in conversations with prospects
-Driving home on a flat tire quickly without losing to much time on thinking what to do, hoe i didn't ruin the bike though =.

-In apartment meeting note that we're getting defensive instead of constructive and navigate it by example, also consider saying it that we shouldn't get defensive but instead look for a solution to each situation, I am not blaming or angry at anyone, the topics are just problems we raise that we may think together  how to fix 🙂

Entry 27.02  (Written on 28.02)

Day 517: No Useless Videos
Day 515: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 119: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 109: Being in bed before 23:15

-1 hour run
-Continuing to eat reduced lunch.
-when Isaw that the pump of the neighbor for the bike is not working, quickly taking the other bike and saving time in this way

-Omit dinner. start with only once a week, no more as of now. 
I really want to overcome the dryness I feel in my body, and the tiredness in the evening which hinders my progress in the pomodoros very much

Entry 28.02  (Written on 29.02)

Day 518: No Useless Videos
Day 516: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 120: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 110: Being in bed before 23:15

-Omitting dinner - almost 24 hour fest (about 23 🙂 ) next time not before Wednesday. On Wednesday though I'd consider making it 24+ hours ( so wake up an hour early to eat earlier and then the next day begin on regular time
-40 min chest shoulder workout
-Reducing salt in breakfast right after hearing the details about it in "The Miracle of Fasting" by Paul Bragg

-Maake it a top priority to finish all of the day's tasks and get through at least all leads that have less than 3 interactions, including today's leads. Then I may go through tasks for days after that.

Entry 29.02  (Written on 01.03)

Day 519: No Useless Videos
Day 517: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 121: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 111: Being in bed before 23:15

-Quickly deciding on changing a tire + tube + break adjustment + leaving the bike at the bike store when I saw /i didn't have much time left on schedule to make it for dinner
-40 min leg and back workout
-At one point havinggonethroughall leads of today which was yesterda's thing to improve 🙂

-Set appointment with gastroenterologist, so that he may give me advice on how my stomach hormone/fluid balance may be affecting my skin dryness (I am pretty sure they're very related, I'm just really unsure how

Posted (edited)
On 2/26/2024 at 7:27 AM, Yan said:

Entry 25.02  (Written on 26.02)

Food schedule update (25.2 - 9.3)
Starting from arrival of order from ramilevy store do the following
1. 1-2 carrots only at breakfast around 100g (2 small ones or 1 large even if goes beyond 100g) No carrot at lunch.
2. Either apple or orange at unch 'till they run out, when doing apple eat cabbage
3. 2 tomatoes till 1 have 1 for day then 1 a day
4. 0.5 cucumber  till i have 1 per day, then 1 per day
-Yeast + chlorella at breakfast with quinoa 1 day, another with lentils, at days when it's with lentils pnb with quinoa
Once order from nut store arrives
3.-Raisins - 20 20 once pnb runs out + cranberries replaced 1 for 1 with raisins
4. Brazil 4-9 once hishook arrives instead of 12-17

clarifications: - raisins replace cfrranberries when those run out, chia and flax are now 20, 16 nrm accordingly, 'till cranberries run out, 20g raisins on top of those(daily - separated 10g lunch 10g breakfast) so long as I don't eat peanut butter

On weekdays that is I'm not allowed to combine pnb and raisins, however on weekends(Friday and Saturday I may combine 30g pnb and the new 20g raisins, since I cook them, I may not omit them so let's do it like that.)

Edited by Yan

Entry 01.03 (Written on 02.03)

Day 520: No Useless Videos
Day 518: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 122: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 112: Being in bed before 23:15

-Calling bike repair shop to remind them of my existence and ask them to finish my bike repair today.
-Leaving jo 20 minutes early to getbike from repair (With permission)
-4 hr 50 min approx of deliveries

-If apt. mate did permit me to do laundry before her shower I could do it instead of insisting to leather g first 😉 it is her responsibility. and she could tell me if it was urgent without re-asking

Posted (edited)

Entry 02.03 (Written on 03.03)

Day 521: No Useless Videos
Day 519: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 123: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 113: Being in bed before 23:15

-29 deliveries (almost 7 hrs)
-Going back home earlier than 22 30 thanks to writing that this was the plan if i finish the 40 deliveries norm in advance
-eating less peas so that tomorrow I won't have an open can and won't feel obligated to eat more peas, instead i could start eating an orange, because I wouldn't like it t poil 🙂 

-3 additional deliveries were not necessary after being very close to home, because the plan beforehand said to go back home if i finish 40

P.S. Today (3.03) as i wake up I feel very little hand dryness. probably it is a combination of the fact I did 7 hrs of biking and ate little, it probably aids in digestion , so my body had some time fr skin repair, even though i slept a bit under 7 hrs, an unperfect amount..

Edited by Yan
replaced the word perfect with unperfect
  • Like 1

Entry 03.03 (Written on 04.03)

Day 522: No Useless Videos
Day 520: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 124: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 114: Being in bed before 23:15

-4 exercises of chest-shoulder workout a bit over 40 min
-23 minutes visualization, 10 min motivation
-Doing my after la-in-bed routine before laying in bed mostly.

-Split dates into half in the morning, half in the evening

Entry 04.03 (Written on 05.03)

Day 523: No Useless Videos
Day 521: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 125: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 115: Being in bed before 23:15

-Workout plan build + starting to execute it right afterwards within timeframe I dedicated to it
-Indeed split the dates into 2 meals
-Applying new idea t my sales pitch - talking about the price on the website in comparison to the one i offer on the phone

-be less chill as I finish workout and go home. if i finished foodprepr by 18 00 I would very likely do 8 pomodoros. otherwise I only make it for 7

Entry 05.03 (Written on 06.03)

Day 524: No Useless Videos
Day 522: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 126: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 116: Being in bed before 23:15

-Finished documentation of 1 month of finances
-1 hour run
-Finished morning routine effectively and well within timeframe so that I ven had additional time to go to store and check if they have nutritional yeast

-I constantly lose focus of tasks that need to be completed when I enter customer conversations. and forget about appointments set with other customers. As I begin a conversation with some customer and i have a task pending, tell that to that customer so that we'll hurry up or do the conversation in two pulses

Entry 06.03 (Written on 07.03)

Day 525: No Useless Videos
Day 523: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 127: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 117: Being in bed before 23:15

-In some cases taking a short break in middle of someone's registration to call someone else who I scheduled an appointment with. Integrity llevelup 😉
-Continuing on workout plan that I got on monday
-Making it on time for morning apartment meeting

-Pass finger for leaving work at 15 00, not 15 10 so that I'd be on schedule for workout

Entry 07.03 (Written on 08.03)

Day 526: No Useless Videos
Day 524: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 128: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 118: Being in bed before 23:15

-Making a call regarding nutrition plan relatively quickly despite the weight change + possibly next week only 24 hour fast instead of 36
-Continuing on the workout plan once more
-Weighing myself at body fat percentage and muscle mass machine + light breakfast after 36-hour water fast

-Plan the next day in the morning in advance. Not knowing the plan for the next day hindered my productivity

• Like 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Yan said:

Plan the next day in the morning in advance. Not knowing the plan for the next day hindered my productivity

Interesting! I do not trust my yesterday self enough to set expectations for my today self. I tend to plan first thing in the day, but not overnight. 

I do set larger goals/dreams/systems overnight, but not the day-to-day actions.

Just some thoughts- you're amazing ❤️

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Yep, I really need your advice. I will be a courier to soon.. What should I now and how to prepare? ( It's a way to make a living till I don't find a better job)

Entry 08.03 (Written on 09.03)

Day 527: No Useless Videos
Day 525: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 129: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 119: Being in bed before 23:15

-Planning Friday and Saturday on Friday as mentioned in yesterday's improvement
-5 hrs 45 min of deliveries
-10 Pomodoros

-drink water 1.5 hrs after meal, not 2, maybe it will help dissolve brain fog faster

14 hours ago, Pochatok said:

Interesting! I do not trust my yesterday self enough to set expectations for my today self. I tend to plan first thing in the day, but not overnight. 

I do set larger goals/dreams/systems overnight, but not the day-to-day actions.

Just some thoughts- you're amazing ❤️

Hey Pochatok! Thanks for taking the time to comment and the super positive comment. U da best 🙂
As regarding to time planning there are two books which do suggest to have weekly plans - 
It is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and Indistractable by Nir Eyal, as I recall in the moment.

I also believe that when you plan the day in advance you give your subconscious mind time to digest this plan and figure out ways of how to make it happen through your imagination while you sleep.

In my opinion it's often a safer bet to trust your yesterday's self also because it is usually more rational and it will help you make calls closer to your true values, and you can then also wake up proactively (you already know what hour to wake up and what awaits, whereas if you plan the same day, it takes you more time to set your mind it and you lose some time) - not necessarily but as a rule of thumb 🙂

All that is just my opinion of course. but the weekly plan is indeed supported by the above two books, consider reading them. Best of wishes, stay awesome 💖, and let's get 1% better today 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dark said:

Yep, I really need your advice. I will be a courier to soon.. What should I now and how to prepare? ( It's a way to make a living till I don't find a better job)

Hey Dark, thanks fr taking the time to comment! Sure thing 🙂 Important for me to mention that I work on a regular bike, not an eBike, so maybe it will differ from what you experience.

I don't know if you're gonna' get paid per hour or per delivery(execution) but if it's for delivery, I'd suggest you focus on your small habits like for example call the receiver one floor before you arrive at the door and just in time to open the bag get the delivery out, close it and put it on your backalready by the time he opens the door. just as an example. Also everytime there are no deliveries, find out what are the central places of businesses and drive there straight away, do not stay in one place.

Keep the app open at all times when waiting for deliveries
For me often taking the shorter deliveries, gives a chance that I will stay withing the busy area of where many restaurants are + adds up the possibility of having additional deliveries bundled with the current

Above all you should know that there is a matter of experience, once you know the map in your head and can right away picture where to go instead of checking n the map you ill do everything a lot faster, but for the beginning it would probably be god just to hold tight and understand it will take you some time to realize where things are, but for the longer haul try to do some exploration to learn more and more of the map.

Anyway, as soon as you figure out main highways etc. Try to use them for navigation through the app's general picture of the map, if your app has it instead of using navigation by google maps. it eats up a lot of battery, plus it sometimes is irrational and generally you would get to your destination quicker if you see the vision of where your going when you start (you know when t cross the rod etc,. 🙂
That last point is key by the way. If you know where you're going you may instead of be stuck in a traffic light for a whole minute continue going to another direction 'till you find a way to cross when there will be no cars.

Hope any of this helps.

Oh one more thing - Get yourself a full helmet. If I had this advice when I started out, I would probably not break my front teeth.

If you start feeling hand numbness it might be because of leaning on the wheel to much, gloves helped me because of it.

I think I have a lot more though, if you kave any other questions fire at will (I've been working for more than two years now. I have quite a few of those)

• Like 1

Hey one more thing (Seems i have a lot of those One last things ; ) ), do not get happy when there are many deliveries and unhappy when there are few. Be happy when you are out there and just studying. The amount of deliveries does not depend on you. So does the weather. Be indifferent to it. If it rains it rains if it shines it shines. you do not control it. focus on what you do control, which is getting out there and doing your best 🙂

• Like 1

Entry 09.03 (Written on 10.03)

Day 528: No Useless Videos
Day 526: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 130: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 120: Being in bed before 23:15

-Clean room floor
-5 hrs deliveries
-11 Pomodoros

-I think the bluehost discount i wasoffered might not be exactly what i asked for but it's still fine, anyway i's 19$ more than i expected which is about an hour or 1.5 work as a courier, it's definitely an amount that is with less time than what I'll have to spend to migrate te website.
I shall try to ask the once more for a discount i had in mind but if still rejected get it for the pice they offer

9 hours ago, Dark said:

Thank you very much for your time and advice!  i will write this things down and will try to follow. Need to make at least 100 deliveres

Sure thing. 100 deliveries a week? 🙂 What country and city do you live in? What company are you going to work with?

Entry 10.03 (Written on 11.03)

Day 529: No Useless Videos
Day 527: Sticking to Food schedule
Day 131: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00)
Day 121: Being in bed before 23:15

-1hr workout
-picked up nutritional yeast i previously bought
-again coping with sleepiness and not dozing off instead of pomodoros

-I really really must find a way to change my eating routine. come high hell or ground water. What comes to mind right now is a nutritional consultation. I am feeling that the biggest cause of my hand dryness is overeating. Perhaps I need to separate meals into 3 and eat one at work... Anyway I felt a bit nausea at work today also and I'm pretty sure it's the cause decide by tomorrow's journal what's the plan of action. For today make it a priority to finish work earlier to do a bit longer workout just like yesterday

• Like 1