NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Tired all the time and feel tired and fatigued and can't focus.

Jordan2020

My dad will tell me to do something and I am so tired or some weird feeling in my head that I am confused as to what he just told me. Like he could tell me to put the dishes away and I would just sit there and be like what did you just tell me to do. I feel like a non motivated zombie all the time that cant seem to have convos with anyone without struggling which makes me nervous around people and why i dont like to doing many things. I would kill to get rid of this zombie and tired all the time and not focused. The only way I have found to get rid of it is by sleeping like 12 hours and then waking up and it wont be there for like 30min but then it comes back again and it sucks. Anyone know what it is or if it was created from me gaming so much I would very much like to get rid of it. If you can answer this question too @Cam Adair it would be much appreciated again and thank you for such an amazing community that is there for me always.

DISCLAIMER: If possible I would see a doctor about this. I am no Doctor so this method should not be an medical advice.
Being tired is a chemical response from your body. Maybe you eat the wrong stuff maybe you power yourselve out to much.
Maybe read about different methods, and check wether the tiredness goes away.
Maybe it's better if you get on medication, I really can't tell.

It can be a burnout syndrom etc. in my days when I quit gaming I did evening school and had an 18 hour day for 6 years.
I was tired when I got up and tired when I did go to bed.

How I was able to beat this? With taking time for me and sports. I also completely changed my eating habbits.
I just took a seat for arround 5 hours doing nothing. Some sort of meditation but it helped. No music no nothing but just me, thinking.
After a while I go out while "meditating", watching people at the street doing their thing.

Today this problem is gone.
I still take the meditation time each day. Not that long than in the past thou.

Sleeping 12 hours straight is really unhealthy by the way. There are studies showing your chance of getting a heart disease rises by arround 30%. Do not have the exact numbers in my head thou.

1 hour ago, Cam Adair said:

The first question I would have is what's your diet like?

Write down everything you ate/drank for the next 3 days and post it here.

My sister has a friend who is struggling with something similar. For her it's an imbalance in hormone levels or something that they discovered from a blood test. That would be another thing to take a look at.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:30 AM, seriousjay said:

My sister has a friend who is struggling with something similar. For her it's an imbalance in hormone levels or something that they discovered from a blood test. That would be another thing to take a look at.

+1 blood test is good to get