NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A collection of thoughts.

NannerZ

Reading (here) and hearing (one acquaintance) fasting this week, I decided to skip breakfast today. I had a few English classes and I could feel my brain progressively lag more and more as I was talking to my students and I also got a headache, so I decided to eat some food after and take a nap. Though I think it makes more sense to relate my troubles to the fact that in four days, the temperature dropped from 20 C (nearly reasonable T-shirt weather) to 0 C and snowing today 😄

Good luck!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ikar said:

Reading (here) and hearing (one acquaintance) fasting this week, I decided to skip breakfast today. I had a few English classes and I could feel my brain progressively lag more and more as I was talking to my students and I also got a headache, so I decided to eat some food after and take a nap. Though I think it makes more sense to relate my troubles to the fact that in four days, the temperature dropped from 20 C (nearly reasonable T-shirt weather) to 0 C and snowing today 😄

Good luck!

It can take some getting used to. Maybe try again another day when you have more free time and see if it happens again. There are many benefits to fasting beyond weight loss. Hope it didn't scare you off haha.

---------------------------------------

Today was just ok.

Soon after waking up today I noticed I had a headache. It was one of those headaches that just lingered all day long, it wasn't super painful.. it just wouldn't fully go away, even taking many pills didn't seem to help. It's only now and the very end of the day where I've noticed the headache has gone. Because of this headache, I just didn't feel like coding today, I didn't want to have to stress my brain and potentially make it worse. I will make up for it tomorrow.

I did fast for about 20 hours or so today. Because I wasn't feeling great in the morning I didn't want to prepare my meal for the day so I had to get takeout as my only meal. It could have been worse, but it certainly could have been better too. I still accomplished my goal today but I can will do better tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Like 1