NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My Productivity Journal

Natalie

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography due on next Monday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (1 entry left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (78% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in 16 days) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 10; further progress is on hold until later)

Edited by Natalie

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on next Monday; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography due on next Monday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (1 entry left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (81% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in 13-14 days) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 13; will be done soon and very soon...)

Days 26-32: I was busy with homework and dealt with Chi Alpha. No worries... everything is fine. Last Monday, I ordered a journal that is all-colorful (ew... no homo-related stuff in it, looks professional and mature) and an organizer structure I needed from the blog I subscribed to. Both are of Amazon! I am saving it as rewards for one last end-of-school-year milestone once when it enters my house. I am not opening it unless I am done with all the hard work I did for so long. My vocal lesson was delayed until Friday due to the Memorial Day holiday. I will get back to schedule this upcoming week. No gaming for me. Last week, I have seen a YouTube video again due to the live action remake of Aladdin, which is about let's watch the 3D animated sequel called Son of Aladdin. I know... *shivers*

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on next Monday; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography due on next Monday also) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (1 entry left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (82% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in 12-13 days) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 14; will be done soon and very soon as quickly as I can...)

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on Monday; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class - let's get moving!) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography due on Monday also - get going, Nat!) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (1 entry left to go! Will be done and done by tomorrow despite the SOAPT section at the end), 100 Days of Thanks (84% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update by next Friday or next Saturday, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 14; will be done soon and very soon as quickly as I can...) I can't believe that I am stuck for nearly 2 days and counting forever until then due to television and music. How should I get rid of the unneccessary habit?

Edited by Natalie

Order Update Time: Due to the lack of availability, Amazon cancelled the gold organizing structure for journals recommended by The Perpetual Page-Turner and instead it shipped off the black candle warmer as of this morning. Weird!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on Monday; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class - let's get moving!) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography plus the prezi due on Monday also - get going, Nat!) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (officially done and done), 100 Days of Thanks (85% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update by next Friday or next Saturday, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? still Chapter 14; will be done soon and very soon as quickly as I can...) I can't believe that I am stuck for like 3 days and counting forever until then due to so much drama and busyness.

Order Update Time: My other book that is recommended for over the summer break is coming on Saturday. ☺

Edited by Natalie
  • Like 1

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Cultural Contact Paper (due on Monday; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class - let's get moving!) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Final draft of outline and bibliography plus the prezi due on Monday also - get going, Nat!) HURRY UP, DO OR DIE! IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (88% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update by next week, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by next week after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 17 - almost done in like less than a hundred something pages; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for a really short break to me.)

Order Update Time: Both orders are running so slow now over the weekend.

• Like 1

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (just the final draft of outline and bibliography alone and nothing more) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (89% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in less than a week, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by next Sunday after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 18 - almost done in like less than a hundred something pages; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for a really short break to me.)

Order Update Time: Both orders are already delivered. Woohoo!

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: just have to study for finals on Friday IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (90% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in less than a week, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by Sunday after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 18 - almost done in like less than a hundred something pages; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for a really short break to me.)

Edited by Natalie

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: just have to study for finals on Friday IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (still 90% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in around 3-4 days, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by Sunday after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by TiLaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 19 - I'm almost making it to the end - remember, all for one and good for nothing; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for less than two weeks to me.)

Edited by Natalie

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: just have to study for finals on Friday IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (91% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update in around 2-3 days, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by Sunday after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? still on Chapter 19 - I'm almost making it to the end - remember, all for one and good for nothing; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for less than two weeks to me.)

Edited by Natalie

I will be back by the end of this week. By the way, I am just done with the Tuesday fellowships officially! WOOHOO!!! I passed on the baton in exchange for a Christmas ornament to hang up this upcoming December. Do you know how proud I am right now? ?

I wish you a happy summer!!! ?️?️?☀️?⛱️

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: just have to study for finals tomorrow IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (92% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on my moodlet for the incumbent graduation from college), my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by Sunday after much of the school work is accomplished starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? still on Chapter 19 - I'm almost making it to the end - remember, all for one and good for nothing; man, this is getting so stale now. I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga once when school is out for less than two weeks to me.)

I'll be back in at least 36 hours. No new updates of life outside the goals until Saturday. I'll call tomorrow a sabbath from this website!

Edited by Natalie

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: NONE - just "return work and party" for ASL, 1 more vocal lesson, and a chamber concert (all happening on Monday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (95% complete), The Science of the Christian Life (65% complete and will update today after taking notes from SATM (Summer at the Movies) Part 1), Project Exodus (1/8 complete), and my 52-week Bible reading plan (will continue by tomorrow starting with week 37) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 20 - in just 40 pages, I need a break after I am finished with this volume, so I can catch up with Saga starting today.)

Edited by Natalie

Days 33-45: I survived what remains the MOST for spring term and again no gaming for me... at around halfway to 90 days, I am done with school so I can have a nice aloha for the rest of the afternoon since finals in the first half is okay and the other half feels rushed. I felt pampered for hours being in the park outside. Fun! ????

We played "relay" games after late lunch and heard the testimonies of three people before they get baptized. One of them used to be a game addict, the other had pain in the back while having the rough period of life, and another used to be angry. Now they had decided to believe on the Lord Jesus through the vows of saying "I do." We laid the hands on them in prayer and they go into the lake while the kids aren't being aware of what is happening without knowing what kinds of wrongdoing they will bear if the "buried sins" affect the young swimmers in the distance (it might be a few at a time, but I am not too sure). I don't want them to have a bad influence, but I hope they'll follow my example of discernment between right and wrong. After the baptism ceremony, I waited to see if I can have arrangements for a way back. My dad picked me up and I took the bus home. What a long day...

Day 46: I am done with The Remnant! I am all caught up for now and had spent time with family. It is a nice, relaxing day to be at home all day. No outing. Wah-wah... I am doing my research for my personal retreat now since it is an impossible mountain I could overcome. Unexpectedly, I saw my sister play Pokemon X and Y on her laptop. It is so painful to watch, I keep having flashbacks to the days of Pokemon Black and White back in early high school (c. 2010-12) while bingereading the entire Percy Jackson OG series (2005-09). I reminiscence all the nostalgia from seven years ago as a 16-year old bookworm while The Broke and the Bookish (I've encountered it a year later) was still running at the time. Now it came to pass that I was graduating from college in six days, this will be three times longer than I did during the day before and the day of my high school graduation in 2014 (see, that is respectively June 12 and 13).

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: NONE - just "return work and party" for ASL (CHECK!), 1 more vocal lesson, and a chamber concert (all happening today) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (96% complete), The Science of the Christian Life (80% complete), Project Exodus (still 1/8 complete and will update sometime this week), and my 52-week Bible reading plan (69.2308% complete) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) - DONE!!!

What to Read Next? Saga Volumes 8 and 9

Day 47: We had celebrated Father's Day! 1. I attended the main service. 2. We had lunch, root beer on tap, and we saw Hot Wheels racing. 3. We chilled out at home. 4. We went out to dinner at The Ranch Drive-In. 5. We went around the mini-beach for several laps.

Edited by Natalie
  • Like 1

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: NONE! (all finished, now what?) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (97% complete), The Science of the Christian Life (still 80% complete), Project Exodus (still 1/8 complete and will update sometime this week), and my 52-week Bible reading plan (still 69.2308% complete and will update after midnight in the next post) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

What to Read Next? Saga Volumes 8 and 9 (hopefully starting tomorrow)

Day 48: Today, I had my last day of school and pending commencement on Friday. What a long day it has been for me... *sigh* nothing new underneath a sun... other than that, a good day on campus. I don't know what to do next, but still... no homework for me FINALLY! Now, I have some catching up time to work on for the next less than two weeks.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT AND URGENT: NONE! (all finished, now what?) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: 100 Days of Thanks (99% complete), The Science of the Christian Life (95% complete), Project Exodus (3/20 complete), and my 52-week Bible reading plan (>70% complete) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

What to Read Next? Saga Volume 8 (hopefully starting tomorrow, volume 9 postponed due to commencement); Arms From the Sea (right after commencement if I am still waiting for volume 9 of Saga)

Day 49: Yesterday, I didn't get out of the house until 3pm. I came to the library and borrowed the one item I was looking forward to reading. Please see cover below if you are interested, but wait there is more... I went to the farmer's market and they didn't have any fresh grapes. You can only buy them if they are in the form of alcohol. If you are abstaining from drinking during your detox from video games, I suggest that you skip it. I drank 2 samples of red wine. 1 is bittersweet and the other is a bit raw. I cannot take something unsafe for public transit. Sad! Instead, I headed to the grocery shop and got grape juice plus a bunchful of grapes for cheap. Then I saw my old friend from government school again while I was on the way out of the mall. And then I just headed home my dad said. It was a bit of the interruption throughout the day, but it is fun...

Day 50: I knew I was coming to the point of getting into catching up time, but I am almost done with two things I started during the season of passion from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. 1. 100 Days of Thanks (that started on March 6th) and 2. The Science of the Christian Life (that started right after Easter service). The good news: After weeks of waiting, I am finally accomplished with the Whitworthian shenenigans that was originally aired over spring semester of 2019 for my sister who is 4 years younger than me. The last time I checked in with the chapel podcast, I took notes over what they had done over my sister's first semester there near the beginning of my Christmas break 2018. The first series was Redefining the Law and the other was Reading the Bible with Jesus. In my campus over the past spring term, we sometimes on occasion crammed #MeToo down our throats while in reality focused more on the Holy Spirit. I have enjoyed every last minute spent with the XA (Chi Alpha) ministry, but it was worth it. I am glad to be a better person today. I cannot wait to show the world how proud I am once when I receive the rolled-up paper with a ribbon in the middle. At the end of the day, it was time for me to wait a few more hours before it gets really interesting. I am super excited to celebrate my acheivements! ??

1561008554324790849755.jpg