NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

TOM2'S 3RD ATTEMPT

Tom2

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.4e9152a8af17f0ecb0317

DAY 6

I was on a trip, so I didn't leave the post. I really love making Korean wikipedia articles, as there're not many contributors in civil engineering field. It's very interesting to see my(?) articles grow. I study some topics, and then I write articles. As I learned that reciting is a good way to improve my grades, I don't copy the textbook. I write down something with my own words, and then check if my sentences and formulas are correct.

So far so good. Less stress.;)

I know it's hard to find something fun to do when your working hard, needed it, but it only exacerbated my gaming instead of decreasing it, leaving me to play on my off days when i was working at Walmart (not fun). Keep going man, it'll get easier to fight the more days you commit!

You're doing great work, Tom. You're so productive that I'm even afraid of you burning out. 이번에는 성공합시다! 저도 두번째에는 90일 넘기고 싶네요. 아자!

S3_SHARE.thumb.png.6ef883cace6410da829a0

DAY 8

Today was soso. Most days are similar. I really enjoy wikipedia as always. Study - make summary in wikipedia, again and again.

Thank you all for encouraging me :) I wish your journeys go well!

P.S : @Skaliq Whoa.... How can you speak Korean? Did you use translator?

I was born Korean, though after living abroad English is more comfortable. 그래도 충분히 쓸 줄 압니다. 번역체로 써지고 문법 오류가 많을 뿐. 加点基本汉语和日本ご。

• 2 weeks later...