NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Beyond the Detox

Reno F

About that youtube suggestion: whenever you have gaming videos on main page, just click that X in right upper corner of videos block(if you hover over it, it should be labeled as: "I'm not interested in it" or something like that). In three days I had no gaming video suggestion. Or, if you don't need an account, then logout and disable cookies for youtube than it shouldn't save your watching. Hope, I've helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys, it's been a while!

Today I've decided to share my recent news with you. I think my last journal entry was six months ago. Things have changed a little bit since then. I haven't gamed since then except for a two-week period in May, when I played Action Quake just for the nostalgia. My brother said that there were still people playing it, and this game was a big part of our teens, so I installed to play with him. This was different though, I didn't play everyday, and the longest was for about 3 hours. After two weeks, the nostalgia was gone and we both stopped it.

I'm back working at the hospitality industry (gotta put the bread on the table). On my free time, I'm mainly playing the guitar, reading and writing. I'm pursuing a career as a writer and have been working on my craft since, I don't know, the end of my detox? Right now I'm at a crossroad, and it's been really hard to figure out what path to choose regarding where I want to take my words. Right now I'm writing soft erotica for the sake of practice and have something out quick (two stories out), but this is not what I'm aiming at the far end. I wonder if I should keep on putting those stories out to establish a source of income or I should move awaiy from it and never look back (which is kind of sad, because I've put some effort on it already. Kind of remind me of the sunk cost falacy).

I really gotta go now (or I'll get late to work), sorry for not being able to write a proper closing statement. I wish you all good luck.

Hi guys, it's been a while!

Today I've decided to share my recent news with you. I think my last journal entry was six months ago. Things have changed a little bit since then. I haven't gamed since then except for a two-week period in May, when I played Action Quake just for the nostalgia. My brother said that there were still people playing it, and this game was a big part of our teens, so I installed to play with him. This was different though, I didn't play everyday, and the longest was for about 3 hours. After two weeks, the nostalgia was gone and we both stopped it.

I'm back working at the hospitality industry (gotta put the bread on the table). On my free time, I'm mainly playing the guitar, reading and writing. I'm pursuing a career as a writer and have been working on my craft since, I don't know, the end of my detox? Right now I'm at a crossroad, and it's been really hard to figure out what path to choose regarding where I want to take my words. Right now I'm writing soft erotica for the sake of practice and have something out quick (two stories out), but this is not what I'm aiming at the far end. I wonder if I should keep on putting those stories out to establish a source of income or I should move awaiy from it and never look back (which is kind of sad, because I've put some effort on it already. Kind of remind me of the sunk cost falacy).

I really gotta go now (or I'll get late to work), sorry for not being able to write a proper closing statement. I wish you all good luck.

Hey man, 

Great to hear that you're still away from gaming. That's the only way you'll find your true purpose my man.It sounds like you are on a journey trying to find your way. I guess just follow your heart and do what makes you happy. Please stop by sometime to let us know how you're doing!

- Velzen

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...