NEW VIDEO: 22 minute gaming addiction documentary

Is Among Us addictive to you?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find Among Us addictive?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/20 at 06:00 AM

• 1 month later...

It depends on the person.

It's easy to access and doesn't take a lot of processing power to run. In fact most low-end PC's and even office laptops would have no problem running it.

There's also that feeling of randomness, or and having a chance to be an imposter so you can deceive and kill everyone. When I played, being imposter was much more fun than being a crew mate.

But usually it gets boring after a while cause that's all you do. Especially if you keep becoming a crewmate where you do boring tasks while trying not to die for the most part.

• 3 months later...

Among Us is just like playing mafia together--it's only really fun with other friends. Trust me! I tried to play with random people but it's boring and frustrating. 

In my opinion, it's a fine party game, just in lieu of games like Monopoly or UNO. This party game is just facilitated by use of computer/phone.

Of course, if you feel the temptation/addiction, please cut it cold turkey! For safeties' sake I'm cutting it as well as youtube and gaming related websites. It's more of a person-by-person thing I suppose.