NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Ready

zeke365

Hello, everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your group. 

A little history of me is I use to play video games from the 90s until 2011 where I noticed that console games were no longer fun, I kept buying them but never really playing like a collectors item. 

In 2010 I worked at entry level job and noticed I noticed I wanted more out life but I did not know how to move on.

So in 2011, I joined an MMO game to help make new friends since outside I m really reserved person in big groups and thought I have more fun with it. (on laptop at the time)  Plus every time I got know someone they would either leave or not want to build a new relationship. 

I did join a machinima job called TMU in 2012 that I learned how to make the animation which was really fun and still does. 

So I did and noticed that I was playing my console games less and less and so I had a friend help me build my own custom computer in February 2014.

It was not until the end of 2014 that I decided to quick console games altogether and packed them and put the under the house where I never see them again. 

Now for 4 months, I felt refreshed and ready to take on the world in January 2015-April 2015 then got depressed again.  

In December of 2015, I got a steam account (though I did not want one at the time ) and started buying visual novels left and right because they gave a nice escape.  Though I have noticed that they game the same addicted feel as video games and in March 2016 I quit my job though I was a good employer. 

I started not looking for job stop exercising altogether. So this year I decided to get my lift together and to quit my MMO game officially yesterday and I m excited my new journey and hopefully, have new friends that will stick. 

Plus find job best suited for me.