NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

2017 - The Year Of Change

Let us know who you are, where you're from and why you want to quit games. 

My name is Aidan, I'm currently 13 years old. I joined this because I need to quit games and do things that actually matter in my life. Most of the time I am always thinking about games & going on the Internet. When I'm at my moms house I don't have really anything to play but go on my iPhone but I have to use data because we currently do not have Internet. So a lot of times I go to my fathers house where my PC & where there is a good Internet connection. My brothers have been going down the wrong path since they were my age. I don't want to end up like them and I want to be productive and enjoy my life. One reason why I want to quit games is that I want to start thinking about my future life and what career and activities I will do. I'm not into sports or any of the school activites at my school. So for now my main goal is to stop caring about gaming and all the stupid crap connected with it. I'm glad I'm making this decision to make my life better, possibly to help others, and to help my family. Thankyaw.

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone... I apologize if this isn't in the right spot. It has been some time now from when I first joined this, I haven't really interacted here at all. Last year when I created this I really wanted to change. But everything is all in my head, I just need to fight off all negative thoughts. I can do this easily, but things in my head are stopping me from what I should be doing.

No problem man, you took the first step that was joining. Negative thoughts are really fought by actions, if you counter them with positive thoughts at you'll only reach an awkward stalemate. Just write when you feel like it at first, in the topics you find personally interesting, start keeping a journal, build the habit little by little. It doesn't need to come natural at first but you can do it.