NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

First Step

neophyte

Hey everyone, I'm Richard and I'm taking the first action step on module 2. I don't have enough time to go into detail, but needless to say I want to quit playing video games and I'm really glad I am finally taking a concrete step in the right direction. I am not really addicted to video games, I am addicted to procrastination - as a symptom of ADHD - which I am not dealing with effectively. However, escaping stress of life by playing video games, and the fact that I cannot play in moderation, leads me here. If I can quit video with this program, I know I can replace it with healthy activities that make me proud of how I spend my time - and also makes me a better person. Thanks in advance for the support that I'm sure I will be able to find here.

Actually I do have a little bit of time because I just remembered that I have a dictation software called Dragon NaturallySpeaking. It makes getting thoughts out a lot easier, at least for me, and can be easier than typing. So I did start a journal and I'll be keeping plenty thoughts and there but I will share how I feel right now. I am very excited because I think that this is a start to a new life and being a better person. I love my wife and I really want to do right by her and my daughter. I want to be a good father and a good husband, and I think quitting video games will make a tremendous difference in my life. I'm so glad I found this program I think that my wife can finally start now. 28 years old and since I was a kid I was always running video games, I only recently got diagnosed with ADHD about two years ago. Looking back it makes sense because when I was a kid I was always really get it taking tests in reading but a sector doing homework. Play video games is always better than going outside, I would trade outside time to spend time on the computer. Thinking back it's ridiculous how much time of my life I've wasted playing video games as they have had no measurable benefit. The only real benefit they've had is that I'm able to stop using them in big and become better. I'm sure I've gained some skills because I tinker around computers and stuff like that, so I guess that's just how I have to look at it. This program seems great so far and I look forward to sharing more with this community.