NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

This is not about gaming - Journal

Reno F

Back to writing at night.

The day was going quite well, but sometimes you gotta stand certain things to have it end well. And somethings are very hard to stand. Like not having the trust and support of those who should trust and support you.

Anyway, let's forget about it for a while. I went to a job interview the other day to work as a front clerk of a hotel, part-time. They asked me to show up again today, just to tell me that the conditions have changed: I'd have to work in two different hotels and night shifts are now included. And they hope that I'd work full time. 6 months ago I would be happy to take it, but now I don't think that it would be good for my long term goals. One thing is certain: I need the cash to invest in myself and in a business of some sort. And of course, I gotta be able to support a family... I just hope that the pressure to become a supporter have a positive effect on my growth.

I also gave two classes today, and they were good. Unfortunately, the principal and owner of the school I teach is not doing her job well, so the school is losing many students. I wonder what could I do to help. I'm already doing much.

Gratitude time:

- Convenience stores in Japan. They have everything.

- I have internet, which allows me to study and learn about basically anything.

- I have a small heater at home that helps me with the cold (I don't use it that often though, save the planet)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clearly understand supportive motive. Same with me, although I don't have a family yet, I try to help my mother and younger sister, and of course I try to secure financially my future. As long as we take action, we are the winners and with time effects will come. This is what I believe in. Time to be a hustler!

I clearly understand supportive motive. Same with me, although I don't have a family yet, I try to help my mother and younger sister, and of course I try to secure financially my future. As long as we take action, we are the winners and with time effects will come. This is what I believe in. Time to be a hustler!

I want to carry in real life, if you know what I mean. ;)