NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

New Changes 4/10

Cam Adair

Hey everyone.

As you can see, I made a few changes today. Here's a list of changes made:

1. Updated the forum colors. More black, less red.
2. Slight tweak to the forum header.
3. Merged "Start Here" and "Introductions" to save scrolling space.
4. Moved Daily Journals to the top of section two.
5. Create this Special Announcements subforum.

I think that's all.

Open to any feedback or thoughts. Next step is to get a badge on here for you all.

Phew ? I thought I went colour blind or something haha! The black is definitely a little easier on the eyes.

The only trouble I've had in the past is always clicking on the 'Home' Tab next to forums, expecting me to go to the home of forum (at the start) and it always takes me to the other page lol.

I've gotten use to it now, but may be confusing for new-comers?

Why the color change exactly? not saying the almost only black is bad, but you could use colors to attract certain things. Like on my whiteboard, my scheme is made from black, red and blue. black for all girders, red for the days and dayparts (morning,afternoon and evening), and blue for all the written things that i plan. Point is, it is a bit more cheerfully :)

I don't like the new colour scheme, it is so sad :( When I loaded the forum today after a break, I was afraid that maybe someone from the forum has died as some websites turn on black colour to show mourning. Is there an option to return to the red forum? Maybe the black is more friendly to the eyes, but the red one was definitely much more optimistic. I believe it is possible to have several "skins" for users to choose from, the Tolkien forum I use has a couple of these, and each user can specify in their settings which skin they want to see.

I don't like the new colour scheme, it is so sad :( When I loaded the forum today after a break, I was afraid that maybe someone from the forum has died as some websites turn on black colour to show mourning. Is there an option to return to the red forum? Maybe the black is more friendly to the eyes, but the red one was definitely much more optimistic. I believe it is possible to have several "skins" for users to choose from, the Tolkien forum I use has a couple of these, and each user can specify in their settings which skin they want to see.

I will look into that. Thanks for the feedback.

I love the new daily announcements...reminds me of a camp morning announcement haha. 

Thanks for the feedback. Trying to find ways to make sure new members or members in need get the necessary support. The forum is growing (we had 7 new sign-ups today alone), and making sure in the very least, new members or important support emergencies have a bit of light is key.

I love the new daily announcements...reminds me of a camp morning announcement haha. 

Thanks for the feedback. Trying to find ways to make sure new members or members in need get the necessary support. The forum is growing (we had 7 new sign-ups today alone), and making sure in the very least, new members or important support emergencies have a bit of light is key.

Blimey! Good to see the site growing dude. :)

• Hitaru locked this topic