New Video: Unleash Your Potential with These Productivity Secrets

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Community Contribution Opportunities

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Community is one of our greatest strengths. If you're looking to give back to the community and contribute your time/energy, below you will find a few opportunities that are available:

Writing:

• Share your story in a blog post on gamequitters.com (examples) - the more of these we have the better, because it will inspire others who are lurking to join the community and take action. Your story matters and it can inspire others.
    • Guidelines:
      • Minimum 600 words
      • Here are a few questions to help you get started:
        • When you started gaming? What games?
        • What did you like about gaming?
        • When did you notice it becoming a problem?
        • What consequences did you start to experience?
        • When did you decide to quit?
        • Did you seek help or support? Start the detox? Relapse?
        • What benefit(s) have you gotten from quitting?
        • Is there anything else you'd like to share?
      • Submit your draft to cam@gamequitters.com with the subject line [Community Contribution]
      • Optional: Please include a few pictures of you and the name you would like us to use for your post. You may remain as anonymous as you would like.
      • Bonus: You may also record a video of your story and submit it also. Example.

Translations:

• Want to help people in your country who don't speak English to be able to get the help they need? Join our Translations Team. Reply to this thread with your language and we will add you to the subforum.

Coding:

• We are still looking for someone to help us program a badgebot for this forum. Details here.

Other:

• Do you have a particular skill that you think could help grow the Game Quitters community? We are always open to ideas and looking for help. Post your idea!
Edited by Cam Adair

Posted

Cam, mate. I'd like to volunteer to translate GQ to Portuguese. If you have a coordinated work, please let me in!

I have experience with translation and interpreting. Let me know if an interview is required! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Reno! 

Posted

Hi Cam, I can help with the translations to German. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Cam, I can help with the translations to German. 

Thanks Jonas!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0