On 12/1/2020 at 1:26 PM, Pochatok said:

What did you paint @Alejandro? Do you use acrylics..? 

Hehe I paint to so I am very curious : >

Nothing exciting I'm afraid ... I was just helping my parents paint a few railings since they're selling their house.

HOWEVER I am curious about painting for recreation, I just wouldn't know where to get started. What do you paint @Pochatok?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I'm new here ! Today is day 1 of 90 and I'm enthused, curious, eager and of course nervous about my upcoming journey but I know that you are all here to support! A few takeaways from

Day 38: Slept in Did some laundry Saw my brother and his gf who came into town Watched a few shows Did some Uber Eats Watched some boxing (Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.)

Day 21: Happy 3 weeks, me! Did a crossword, did some laundry, cleaned my car (prep for getting it detailed next week) , caught up on some journaling, went to the store, rolled some old coins

Hey Alejandro, 

I am curious, what book did you start? I myself am reading There There a book by a Native American about Native Americans. Reading is definitely one of the activities I have to get into from my years of gaming. So let me know, I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

Best 

Jason

3 hours ago, Jason70 said:

Hey Alejandro, 

I am curious, what book did you start? I myself am reading There There a book by a Native American about Native Americans. Reading is definitely one of the activities I have to get into from my years of gaming. So let me know, I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

Best 

Jason

That sounds historical ! I'm reading 'The Rational Male'