What are three things you're grateful for today? Share in your journal. :)

The Story of Corvus Albus

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Glad you're recommitting yourself, Corvus. Like Tom says, think alternate activities. Cam's 60+ hobby guide is useful for this.

1 person likes this

Posted

What are you going to do when there's craving next time? Is there any practical strategy to deal with it? If you already failed couple of times, you should make plan B because it means that your plan A doesn't work properly.

For me, using an app "Habitica" really helped me a lot not to waste my time. I could set up small goals, split tasks and chores, so that I could be more productive and focused. Just try this app couple of days and see if you get better :) 

I will try it out and let you know if it works for me. Thanks for advice.

Glad you're recommitting yourself, Corvus. Like Tom says, think alternate activities. Cam's 60+ hobby guide is useful for this.

Looks like I have a lot to read about. Thanks for suggestion, Bob.

#Day 24 - I Should Do Something Else

I installed Steam today. And played some games on that device. Wasted about 5 hours on games. I should cut down on it. Maybe trying to play one card game, I mean one ranked game per day is a solution here?

1 person likes this

Posted

Owww.. 5 hours... alright. I'm definitely sure 5 hours today and couple of hours yesterday are over the standard of gaming in moderation... Did you make account in Habitica? Did you set up some good habits there? Why don't you share some of yours?

Posted (edited)

Yes, 5 hours can be a lot. I'm nervous about your reinstalling Steam, if only because I know how tempting it can be from personal experience. Be careful!

Edited by Mettermrck