NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Wise Young Man's online journal

Wise Young Man

On 8/14/2023 at 4:50 AM, Wise Young Man said:

It's funny how it's socially trendy to be nosy on men and women relationship status without understanding why they are single, tearing down people without trying to lift people up, and just being foolish by things that these content creators don't fully understand themselves and "the public" as usual follow along with it. Nobody cares truly and shouldn't care about someone relationship status at all.

Agreed, very well said.

A lot of entertainment news are about that, and it's what a lot of people eat up too. Paparazzi chasing celebrities around, just to get a pic on their own life and publish it for profit. So no wonder that there are a lot of people out there who are so invested in their online persona and profile, and what others are posting and doing.

I'm currently taking my own steps to detox and stop myself from constantly distracted net browsing. So thank you for writing that.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, D_Cozy said:

Agreed, very well said.

A lot of entertainment news are about that, and it's what a lot of people eat up too. Paparazzi chasing celebrities around, just to get a pic on their own life and publish it for profit. So no wonder that there are a lot of people out there who are so invested in their online persona and profile, and what others are posting and doing.

I'm currently taking my own steps to detox and stop myself from constantly distracted net browsing. So thank you for writing that.

You're welcome.

Hello Game Quitters Members.

I'm starting to fully think that life is fully simple with the right understanding in general.

It's crazy how our mindset is very powerful by creating our point of view, how we think, and how we handle situations.

I don't mind going on dates by using Tinder, forget the videos and content creators that say things that are negatives and talking nonsense about men, young men, women, and young women.

I think balancing my goals and romantically talking to women by using the right skills that show positive results without statistics and data, and jumping into negativity by getting easy views.

Honestly, I'm doing the right thing now and the whole time. I ignore the dating advice videos that try to be negative over something that is not truly there and creating videos and comments that fake empathize men (which some are doing fine by the way. Personally, I rather focus on the men and women who are doing fine. Some women are positive to be in a relationship with and some men too, some men are financially well off and some women are financially fine, and physically fine in general and much more).

I have a faceless YouTube channel and like to learn a skill to get ahead in life personally and professionally. Everything in life is a skill. A baby had to learn how to walk similar to a human adult learning how to get ahead to do adult things or a younger person starting something early to get ahead professionally in whatever age it is.

I also don't believe AI isn't going anywhere in general and have not become fully accepted yet with these jobs. Things take time including things professionally.

I believe my faceless YouTube channel is growing, however it takes time similar to everything else in life.

There is going to be a time in exercising my body is that it's better to find things that work for me too.

I make sure to be in a calorie deficit, do strength training first and cardio exercise last. They say that cardio isn't necessary to do cardio. All I can say that I'm better off doing both strength and cardio while being in a calorie deficit.

Sometimes it's best to see things ourselves in general. And exercising is one of them.

Overall. My day is going to be good so far. I'm going to do my best in general.

Have a good day Game Quitters Members.

• Like 2

Hello Game Quitters members.

Last week on Saturday I went into a local buffet and went into a movie theater (which I'm not going into a movie theater again due to inflation, I'll stick into buying blu-ray DVDs).

Last Saturday was good, however inflation is still effecting prices of services and everytime I go outside...there are the type of people that be on the internet all day and not learning what the world is like by learning real world lessons without TV news and videos on the internet too much.

Most people watch too much TV news and watching the wrong videos and think it's reality in general and try to reasons to let their anger out.

There is going to be a point that it's best to have our own opinion in general and not worry about the external world in general.

Honestly, the more we worry about things that have nothing to do with our personal life and on negativity...it's going to make personal life complicated and create more stress.

Ignore the blue, the red, and progressive media fighting and making assumptions to each others and on things in politics too.

Politics is extremely hard and a big mistake on "learning how the world works" because these talking heads in these news stations and on the internet in all three sides don't know what they are talking about, didn't go to Washington DC to talk to their politicians, and once you did your research they start to not to believe you in general and play the assumption game.

And a lot of these people who are into politics are not that successful and are usually older generations. I rarely hear my friends bringing up politics and "what's the recent event going on in politics" and most Gen Z watching news channels all day long being sedentary. Older generations underestimate Gen Z usually and never talk to any of them. They play the assumption game and talk trash all day.

And most people are settling too by shutting people down that are honest. These people are not special. Look who's talking with their off priorities and values.

And also, me and my parents are thinking of traveling to Florida in 2025. I'll be 24 years old by the time I get there. And before 2025 we are traveling somewhere too.

And I know the world isn't going to be the same after 2024 because people invested too much of their time into politics and being negative since 2020.

That's what the majority get. Focusing on gossiping on Biden and Trump all day long and get easily jealous and mad at someone else that focus on themselves by growing and improving themselves in general without getting involve into politics. People see politics as a game, nobody want to hear those people. Because they complain and rely on the government too much instead of taking care of themselves.

This wasn't a thing in 2019. It was 2020 that people were misbehaving and following what other people think too and pointing their own finger to specific people including me which have nothing to do with their personal issues. It been that way since 2020. Annoying.

I only see internet devices as a tool similar to money. If you don't know what you are doing, following what the majority think and behave, using your tools wrong then yeah, you are going to get negative outcomes in general. It's something to think about.

Alright, I'm going to make progress today. Have a good day Game Quitters Members.

• Like 1

I'm starting to not take modern day politics seriously from the blue, the red and quote on quote the middle.

And it's crazy that a lot of these videos get more views than the valuable ones since 2020 and start defending them without understanding how all three side as talking heads that talk their head off that if you think about it, might be incorrect.

I'm glad that I don't truly invest into politics from childhood and teenage years. Because most people that invest in politics haven't bother thinking about giving more value while claiming what they are saying "it's the most serious thing we are talking about". Without taking the time to see things yourself, then yeah. Of course it's going to be the serious thing you ever heard.

And when I go offline there going to be a weird individual who I sense that they are investing into politics by going online and watching TV news in general instead of building new experiences on their own at the end of the day.

2023 is my best year because I'm not participating into politics in the modern day in general.

And the successful and highly successful people don't complain and talk too much about politics truly also rich and wealthy people who are successful. Because people who bring value don't care and realize that political topics has nothing to do with them truly and their own success.

And people usually like to argue who are into politics without trying to make their life better in general without sticking into the facts, not truth...that word is overused so people listen to whoever is saying that nowadays.

This is why I personally don't think talking about politics make sense in general even as a entrepreneur too.

It obviously hinder progress and what a lot of people are not going to say that it waste time and energy focus on true real world success in general by giving true value to people and personal growth in any aspect of life.

I don't watch any political channels that changed to the entertainment categories or remained the same category in general.

Because I realized that the priorities in my personal and professional life is more important and also the house remodel is more important than talking about politics all day long.

It's highly annoying to see unsuccessful people telling me to do this and do that and get mad at me on my own success by not focusing on politics and just grow and develop as a person and as a businessman instead.

After this, I'm not going to mention this again and talk about my successful progress. It get ridiculous on how people prioritize things that show no benefit to them and get mad at someone who is more successful than them by being negative and jealous over making the right life decisions in general.

Have a good night Game Quitters members.

Screenshot_20230822-080750.png

Screenshot_20230822-080840.png

• Like 1

My day is doing good so far. I've finished a language lesson in Duolingo. My life is getting way better by not letting external "problems" effecting me in general.

I personally don't have the time and energy to worry about what people seeing as a problem from whatever they saw on the internet or TV at the end of the day.

I'm more focus on success, house remodeling, improving my finance, and much more.

And when I am not worrying about things that almost everyone demand a change (which usually doesn't involve into positive changes) my mindset is a lot more clear by wanting to achieving my own success.

Let the majority of people focus on things they are not going to benefit from and wasting time on things that they should've focus on their own personal life issues then stuff that has nothing to do with them after the whole 2020 phase in general after 2024.

People don't know what they are talking about and listen too that they don't know it's a little off from TV news and alternative news. I wouldn't get myself involve in general from this nonsense.

And what they are not going to question on how serious or common the issues that the majority of people is focusing on and demand a change.

2023 opportunities is ahead and it's time to learn and understand these new opportunities in general in my point of view.

Have a good day, Game Quitters members.

Did you hear about the idea that you are too a leader? As a man, you are a leader that works on his internal affairs, communicates and helps the family, the community etc. Now if you are approaching it as the leader, you learn to take ownership of failures, stay silent about your affairs to outsiders because it is so easy to get disrupted. You start approaching things such as business opportunities like a real hunter. 

Whenever I remind myself I am the leader of my affairs, this curiosity about the "big events in the world" starts to pass. How about trying something that you thought you were not capable off. Way to make your own life interesting and to find brothers. So be a leader man.  

Edited by Amphibian220

I found out my subscriber count on YouTube increase from 24 to 25 subscribers. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers with 4,000 watch times I'm going to not mention it with people I personally know. I prefer to stay silent about my accomplishments and other stuff if they are not mentioned at all. Hopefully my book publication will be paid off as $236, and once that is paid off I'm curious that how much copies it's going to sell and will it's going to sell well. I also can't wait for 2024 by making huge progress with my online business, meeting people from a private social event name "the standard" (it's a $399 yearly subscription social event plus wearing a tailored suit), and once Book Writing and YouTube is fine and making source of income. I want to try out this dating app name Tinder to meet women who maybe or maybe not be a good relationship partner, I don't want to personally wait by being super successful in general I personally want to try it after earning my driver's license. And speaking of business too, I want to try out real estate too by first earning my real estate license maybe from online or offline, I'll see..., trying out investing in retirement and into the stock market while educating myself too from a app in general. I have my own life barriers in general. I don't know about anyone else. I don't believe a woman wants a man who don't have his own car to pick her up, and I don't prefer a woman picking me up in general with her own car...I just prefer to be traditional most of the time.

I have no problem meeting new people in dating and as new friends from The Standard community it's just taking time in general. I don't know what life would be for me by having a regular job in my local area...

I enjoy having a quality of a leader. I like that quality since I was a kid personally, now as a adult...I think it's necessary too especially what happened in 2020 and I think the "you know what" are probably coming back again.

And life feels very, very different without video games too. I reflect back to the years of my video game phases and man...I learn a lot of mistakes in general I did and when it comes to professional basketball (NBA) and I guess college too. To not taking care of my appearance, not exercising my body earlier, not using vaseline for my lips, and much more. Then yeah, there the reasons why I am in a life I am today with changed priorities. All well.

Alright I'll see you next time Game Quitters members. Bye.

• Like 1

My day is doing good so far. Right now I'm writing my script in general, I'm saving enough money to publish my own book in general. Honestly, even though people are still talking about politics and presidents to vote in the white house...I kinda want to stay out of that and personally want to focus on my success and my own opportunities to achieve something in general at the end of the day. Back in 2012, I was the complete opposite...I was playing too many video games, not taking care of myself, didn't take care of my hygiene and had no grooming habits, not learning things outside of school such as personal and professional skills to plan out on having a idea on who I want to be after school. I wasn't thinking ahead back then compare to 2023 version of me. I was not putting in time to understand the world better in general. That's why I try to see new opportunities in my own life in my own way. I personally don't want to live with regrets at all based on my own choices that were not beneficial at all. I know deep down that I am full control of my own life and got to do the best I can to achieve my goals in general.

Hopefully someone understand why I typing the way I am typing to share my day.

Wish you guys the best. Have a good day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Game Quitters members, unfortantely it's been awhile since September 7th....

I finally paid off my book publishcation only $236 and can now publish books with the book publishcation company that contacted me originally and I'm mentally proud similar to what the image I decided to upload as a example.

Right now I'm going to focus on YouTube in general to make two incomes...even though I can make another book however I rather save enough money and fully think of a good book idea as non fiction in general. Right now I don't have a good book idea to write fully as a book.

I'm also making sure to not mindlessly browsing the internet thanks to a video from the Game Quitters channel about mindlessly browsing the internet. I don't enjoy watching adult videos and that onlyfans junk with explicit contents, I don't watch videos based on entertainment only on YouTube and on TV. Just skill based videos and educational videos even videos about history because I enjoy learning what life was like before the 21st century and before 2023 and after 2023.

I also can't wait to go travel to myrtle beach South Carolina and also Flordia somewhere in 2024 and after 2024 and save money for these two trips. And with countries overseas, I prefer to travel by myself while speaking the language properly on whatever country I'm going into in the future.

I personally like to travel and see new things without political talking heads and news stations telling how to think in general, especially world news too (which it's a news channel or time telling the viewer about a another country political situations without knowing that the world news station is being honest or not and also not knowing that the world news anchor is reporting something irrelevant in general). I just don't believe the world is that bad and dangerous and also that positive and safe, I believe it's both positive and negative. And traveling without TV or world news is better anyway. Nobody bring up that world news cause someone to believe a specific country to be dangerous or negative to live due to only sitting on the couch or at home watching that annoying world news in a specific hour telling how bad that country is without physically seeing what it's like to live in that country especially in the USA.

People like to bash or criticize my country which it's insulting even though they ignore a lot of opportunities in general especially the new opportunites in general and also about homeless people including people fighting each other which at the end of the day everyone, no country is perfect in general. even earth itself is not perfect in general too. And homelessness is in every counrty including Japan believe it or not, it go to the point that people who talk negative about a country, a individual, a specific group of people, and someone job position or career position there only focusing on the negatives. And those types of people I don't personally want to hear at this point, because it become a point that is incorrect or overexaggerate at the end of the day while cause a opportunity to be missed.

Hope you have a great day Game Quitters members. Bye.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 1.08.38 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I'm starting to have a good day. I'm redoing a video that had terrible audio due to not having access to an internet service at home at the time. It was a video about using a label called "manosphere" and "incel" on men who you don't know that are trying to do their best in general to be the best version of myself. I honestly don't think labeling people negatively without understanding a group or individual backstory or situation fully without being too opinionated and jumping to a conclusion even listening to people who don't know what they are talking about on YouTube. Some YouTube content creators do not give much value and my guess don't realize that by referencing statistics and data to make people easily believe in what they say in general, especially about Gen Z, it's honestly starting to become to the point that I rather ignore those types of people that make those types of videos saying negative things about Gen Z by not understanding a generational group in general and the same thing with people who blindly believe in these content creators.

Anyway. I purchased 12 nonfiction ebooks to grow and develop my mind also financial knowledge to become better instead of relying on school and college to make me "smarter" in the real world outside of a school and college building. I'm glad I dropped out of a community college that I knew was the best choice for me instead of just listening to my Teachers on getting a security guard job, going to college, "Books is not going to help you learn anything compared to school" (I was reading Rich Dad Poor Dad book as a 19 years old and she saw that and said that out loud so the students can hear her, annoying. Without school or after school and college...I still need to learn from books, educational YouTube channels, and websites...*sigh*). I am also glad that I'm not using a card from Discover Card Company that constantly sends me mail about using a student card in college, it's honestly a loan card so no. I rather have an online business and advance my business to start something new for my business such as music and real estate for example, I know real estate I have to do my research on it and do my own diligence in general.

I did full-body strength training and decided to fully commit to doing cardio with the elliptical machine 7x per week. I rather lower my weight or fat mass at the end of the day to a healthy or normal weight with enough muscle mass instead of growing it all back easily or being 300lbs of fat similar to my Cousin. I realized that I have to put it on active mode for the FitTrack Dara Scale that I use nowadays and even when I first use it. I exercised in 2019 and still in 2023 exercise 7x per week without thinking about it, now I'm more knowledgeable about exercise per week and how whatever per week of exercise affects calorie consumption in general and there are a lot of foods and snacks that have a lot of protein to be in a calorie deficit in general. I love doing both strength training and cardio with the elliptical machine in general, some people on YouTube believe that cardio isn't good, but I ignore them as usual because I know what works for my body to lose body fat while growing muscle mass in general. I just need to do both strength and cardio training 7x per week without doing only strength training in general. I heard about H.I.I.T. and tried it, however, it didn't work for me, I rather just do strength training as strength training and cardio training as cardio training for the elliptical machine. I rather just do what works for me in general. All I need to do is to lower a lot of my current body fat in general. I can do this.

Hopefully, you have a great day Game Quitters members. Bye.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 12.57.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-02 2.09.57 PM.png

• Like 3

I had a great time today. I finished exercising by doing cardio first and strength training last....which honestly didn't make a difference to me at all. I'll see what happens tomorrow because I did and usually do strength training first and cardio last. And I've watched a video saying there is no difference between doing cardio first or last YouTube named Athlean-X if I'm correct.

I'm continuing to read book number 4 (My Secret Garden). It's helping me understand women if I do have one as a relationship partner, and honestly...it was recommended to a YouTube content creator. I also don't think it's a good idea to read this book as an underage kid. Now that's inappropriate due to this book's texts of detains being explicit. I recommend waiting until you reach adulthood, please. I personally want to read Chicken Soup And The Soul which was also referenced by an African YouTube channel named Success Secrets TV. The individual behind that channel is an African businessman (which kinda shocked me in general). This goes to show that human achievements aren't going anywhere in any country in the modern day and even before the 21st century, and this shows that the phrase "If someone is winning, why not me?!".

I know that there are people who think that being human is only a negative thing, but I usually ignore them anyway. It's just another way to share an opinion that does not help anyone in general.

I like hearing someone's success stories from the past and even the 20th and 21st-century success stories in general.

I couldn't imagine being born in the early and mid-20th century because I was born in 2000 which it's still part of the 20th century in general. I would have a hard time starting a business and would have a different strategy to reach success in business. At least it's better to be grateful and continue to move forward in a better future.

Alright, it's getting late. Bye Game Quitters members. Have a good day.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 7.50.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-06 7.51.03 AM.png

Edited by Wise Young Man
I forgot to attach files because I was so tired last night.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

last week had so many things going on by going from point A to B instead of wasting time in the streets of Newburgh which caused me to not have a lot of time to journal my thoughts in a journal book and update you as a community.

I'm still trying to earn my driver's license, but I deep down know that I can drive properly to pass. I know I can't control what people around me even as driving examiners think and what they are assuming. It's also a random test to go somewhere in general with different types of examiners, I remember one was instructing wrong and claiming that I turned incorrectly which was whatever, and I heard the first examiner this year saying "Anytime now" (which he shouldn't be saying that if the road was not clear yet). It's foolish because it's starting to become to the point that the examiners are more scared than me and not fully understanding how driving a car works. Whatever. I make sure to drive a car properly so whatever.

I know that there is a specific war going on again, but I honestly can't afford to focus on politics about the specific war I'm referencing in 2023 similar to what I foolishly did in 2021 and 2022 instead of focusing on growing my career and online business with YouTube. A lot of that stuff is out of my control anyway. I also don't like talking about politics because most people have strong political beliefs without realizing there is more that we as a public society don't know is true or not. And even when Obama was getting ready to be elected I think it was 2008 and I was jokingly saying I'm voting for the other guy that was rival to Obama to be elected. My Dad was so emotionally charged getting into my face and saying "Don't say that. Don't" back in Baltimore as a 7-year-old boy. And I remember years later I was in elementary school where me and some other kid who was considered black which was just only two of us learning about gun control and Obama and all this nonsense that I have no business learning in a private room in general at the time. Life was terrible enough and was still playing video games without trying to change my life and my health. I did not need to learn about gun control and Obama in elementary school, I was too young to even learn stuff that is related to politics. Annoying.

Anyway. Despite having a negative lifestyle. I'm still working on myself and doing what I need to do in general. I have been exercising since 2019 while replacing from a decade of a sedentary lifestyle to 7x per week of exercising with strength and cardio training. I'm reading more books than ever, and I'm thinking ahead by purchasing a beard trimmer and not using it until I turn 30 to let the whole beard fully grow in general. Saving enough money to travel to Florida or South Carolina if I'm correct, hopefully there is not going to be nonsense in these public planes. Because in 2020, there was nonsense with these public planes over someone putting their hands on someone over someone not wearing a specific item and delaying people's flights also a specific rule in general that I'm not going into.

All well. As long I'm doing the best I can to do what I need to do and not worrying and letting people try to change me for the wrong reasons. I'm fine especially with people making a video about "male virgins are on the rise" and "single lonely men" videos which is just deceiving people who can't think for themselves.

I also watch these two videos mindfully who avoid politics similar to me truly. One is from my mentor and one is from someone I never encountered in person.

Anyway.

Hope you have a great day Game Quitters members bye.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 6.36.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-15 6.34.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-15 6.34.22 AM.png

• Like 2

Hello Game Quitters Members. Happy Friday.

I'm starting to have a wonderful month despite not getting the results from my driving test with the last examiner being on her phone most of the time and getting glued on her own phone...I don't know why it's getting annoying, however that it's beyond on my control. Maybe I'll do it next year because my learner's permit is almost expired and starting to become a waste of money due to dealing with...whatever.

I'm starting to lose weight or lowering my fat mass easily from yesterday 244.9lbs 96.6lbs of fat to today 244.1lbs of 95.9lbs of fat, I did lost muscle probably I didn't do enough strength training and lack any foods or drinks that is high in good source of protein. Having enough muscle mass is crucial for everyday life, I don't believe only professionals in the medical field need to know that only. Having muscle is good for having great metabolism too, I know there are bad informations on how to increase metabolism the wrong way, we need to just exercise to increase metabolism by increasing muscle mass.

Reading I'm thinking of reading chicken soup for the soul book today instead of continuing reading my secret garden book. I enjoy reading, watching, hearing success stories worldwide, not only in the USA with the successful American or the Immigrant who decided to go and live in the USA and decided to start his or her own business. Life is more than knowing the negatives in what is going on. There are people who is reaching their own human achievements in modern day or the 21st century, it's kinda funny that school doesn't teach any human achievements to uplift there students in general. All well.

I can't wait for 2024 for this upcoming travel location. I guess it's South Carolina or Florida, it's one of the locations next year. I personally want to save to at least enjoy what I wanted to experience then being in Newburgh all day long. Newburgh locals are kinda annoying by acting "street" all day long and other nonsense that they shouldn't be doing or getting involve in the streets. I'm never was a street individual. I'm more open to travel to certain things in general. However being a street head as a regular citizen who have no connections to criminal organizations...that's something to reevaluate in general. I know we as Game Quitters don't do that, so don't worry about that.

My day is about to start. Bye Game Quitters Members. Have a good day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wise Young Man said:

the last examiner being on her phone most of the time and getting glued on her own phone...I don't know why it's getting annoying, however that it's beyond on my control. Maybe I'll do it next year because my learner's permit is almost expired and starting to become a waste of money due to dealing with...whatever.

I read the last two instances of you dealing with these people at the examiner's office. It's very unprofessional behavior, I cannot imagine that happening when I took my test. Can you look for a different place to take the exam? There's usually a number of places that can do it. Maybe you can find one that acts more professional.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2023 at 7:49 AM, FDRx7 said:

I read the last two instances of you dealing with these people at the examiner's office. It's very unprofessional behavior, I cannot imagine that happening when I took my test. Can you look for a different place to take the exam? There's usually a number of places that can do it. Maybe you can find one that acts more professional.

Yeah, it gets annoying at this point by knowing how to properly drive now. Unfortunately no, I asked and someone said no I have to take the test where I live which it's Newburgh. I don't know what is going to change and the driving test usually has someone different examiners who behave and instruct differently. And random things happen such as people not checking to make sure that it's clear to get out of their own car...which it's annoying because if they get too close I hit them with the car I'm driving or they hit their car door onto the car I'm driving. I don't know at this point...

• Like 1

My day has been very good so far.

I had a long day today too. I couldn't do weight in because my FitTrack Dara Scale had to take time to have the ability to reconnect to Bluetooth to track what was going on with my body in my phone if I was losing fat and gaining muscle mass, or gaining fat and losing muscle mass or both gaining fat and muscle mass at the same time. I prefer to lose fat mass and gain muscle mass at the same time. It's a useful tool compared to a regular scale that only tells my weight and not more than my weight. I still exercise 7x per week since 2019 and feel wonderful with 7x per week of strength training and cardio training with my elliptical machine.

I'm thinking of fully trying to use my Google Calendar on my Chromebook to be more productive. I remember watching a video recommending using a calendar or a calendar tool app from a channel named Alux and never thought of using it until now today or tomorrow.

And I'm reading Chicken Soup For The Soul and it's a wonderful success book. First, it gives you goals on what you want in life, and later on throughout the book, it tells success stories which I personally enjoy reading and hearing.

Video Games are starting to become something I don't think at all anymore. I am more into real-world success, growth, and advancing my career as an entrepreneur.

It's better to focus fully on what I need to do in general.

It's getting late. Hopefully, you'll have a great day Game Quitters Members. Have a good day.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 8.53.41 PM.png

• Like 1

....Honestly, I think it's best to move on with people who I know from school and try to find people who are like-minded to me. The people I talk to right now are starting to lose common interests as friends. I think it wasn't a good idea to continue to talk to them on Instagram they don't do anything besides playing video games or smoking weed (one of them in the group chat). One talks about the same old things about high school in general, that I don't bring up at all and already moved on. Honestly, I find it weird back then that playing video games was considered uncool to not playing video games is considered uncool in 2023. Maybe it's something that is considered popular to as an industry compared to the 2000s if I remember. I remember moments when I try to talk about a certain game it get shut down as a something to talk about so whatever back then I play video games too much. I honestly don't play video game anymore, so it's best to find people who is a community that I can interact offline...which it's the standard private community club that I want to give a try when I'm ready. I still have a good lifestyle after quitting video games. I make sure to work on something professional, right now with YouTube in general. And today I'm going to rewatch a horror movie named Terrifier 2, I remember watching the first one way back before 2020 and I believe before 2019 on Netflix. And years later I realized that it's not a Hollywood movie, and it's an independent film including it's sequel too. I'm only going to watch it on Blu-ray today and watch later on Halloween and I'll move on the last time I watch this the second time. I used to watch too much TV and even Netflix (because with Netflix everyone had a Netflix account), Netflix was honestly a waste of money even as an entrepreneur who learn new skills to apply personally and professionally for example the educational website name Udemy. I believe Udemy is a way better choice of investment compared to Netflix where the content that is investment is only junk or trash entertainment which I prefer saying "Trash TV". The best example of Trash TV is a show similar to Euphoria where they show a fictional version of high school life. High school wasn't fully similar to shows such as Euphoria in general because the experience was not too long ago in 2020 as a graduation. Thankfully I never watched Euphoria, I remember the show ad of a kid working out which back then I thought in 2019 it was an uplifting show that a kid dreamed of being a football player, that's it. There is nothing wrong in exercising and getting involve in school and college sports also later on make it a profession at the end of the day, if I had a married ring on my left hand then yes, I encourage my son or daughter to try out a sport and exercise in a young age. I remember and saved an Instagram reel where a kid was lifting dumbells and had good muscle mass in general, and I said to myself with positive emotions "Incredible". I honestly don't believe there is anything wrong in letting a kid start early in general even with financial literacy too. Just teach them to become prepared.

Alright. I'm ready for November. Hope you'll have a good day. Bye Game Quitters Members.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 2.22.23 AM.png

Edited by Wise Young Man
I forgot to say bye to the Game Quitters community.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Wise Young Man said:

The best example of Trash TV is a show similar to Euphoria where they show a fictional version of high school life. High school wasn't fully similar to shows such as Euphoria in general because the experience was not too long ago in 2020 as a graduation.

You reminded me of a book I want to read called "You Are What You Watch". It's about how television and movies are much more influential on culture, politics, grant funding, etc. than we think. Very data-focused book.

You're right about Netflix. My parents and I loved it when it first came out because we could get the movies we wanted via DVD and then streaming. There were some cool movies on there back in the day. Then, they pushed hard into this "original content" territory. Now, if we ever sit down to watch anything together, it feels like we spend 30 minutes just looking for something decent to watch. It's kind of tiring and by the time you find something, you're not sure if you really even want to watch it anymore. We long for the days of Blockbuster, when you could choose from a limited selection and take home something you really wanted. They are considering cancelling their subscription. I don't even have it because we had a family plan and now Netflix is trying to separate account sharing. I don't need it, so I never renewed (good way to lose customers, in my opinion).

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 8:45 AM, FDRx7 said:

You reminded me of a book I want to read called "You Are What You Watch". It's about how television and movies are much more influential on culture, politics, grant funding, etc. than we think. Very data-focused book.

You're right about Netflix. My parents and I loved it when it first came out because we could get the movies we wanted via DVD and then streaming. There were some cool movies on there back in the day. Then, they pushed hard into this "original content" territory. Now, if we ever sit down to watch anything together, it feels like we spend 30 minutes just looking for something decent to watch. It's kind of tiring and by the time you find something, you're not sure if you really even want to watch it anymore. We long for the days of Blockbuster, when you could choose from a limited selection and take home something you really wanted. They are considering cancelling their subscription. I don't even have it because we had a family plan and now Netflix is trying to separate account sharing. I don't need it, so I never renewed (good way to lose customers, in my opinion).

Right FDRx7, Netflix is mostly junk content or trash shows and movies. I also discontinued my Netflix account due to the price starting to increase. Years later, I realized that I prefer educational videos from YouTube, Alison, and Udemy websites as well as books. It's a good thing you mentioned the book you wanted to read the name "You Are What You Watch". My Kobo device has almost every book that is considered old or new, so I'll see if it's in the Kobo store on my device today. There are also so many ways to value time based on what we focus on. Entertainment isn't one of them because we can watch all the movies and long-running seasons all we want on TV or on the internet. BlockBuster I fully remember since I was a kid in Baltimore and where I live still in Upstate New York, things changed a lot including my personal life in general. Life is going to be great though, next year I'm going to South Carolina Myrtle Beach. So at least I'm doing something next year rather than playing too many video games.

• Like 1

Today is doing great so far. I didn't exercise yesterday because my body didn't feel good and still lost weight or a lot of fat mass from the last time I weighed myself from the FitTrack Dara Scale due to my scale having a hard time connecting to Bluetooth on my own phone. I also watched a video from the Game Quitters YouTube Channel about the producer telling his story before quitting video games due to MMA and after quitting video games after trying out MMA. I personally enjoy hearing people's stories because I already know my story, so why not try to listen to someone else success story. I personally can't wait to save money to go to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina in 2024, it's almost here, and after Myrtle Beach, Miami Flordia too. I remember saying to myself, "I never went to a beach before" back when I was a kid. Nowadays I'm more interested in traveling and saving to the location that I want to go with my family members that I hang around with and truly care about or with my parents. I don't know if I still have to work during my travel visit next year so it's something I need to think about and try to create certain videos early before my visit which means a lot of late-night hours. Once I finally make income or two incomes from my online business I'll expand it with real estate and something more than just book writing and YouTube videos. I originally thought of trying a regular job however years progress there is no turning back due to the individual who gave me the application is not living anymore, and I have friends and my Mom encouraging me to continue with my online business with YouTube and Book Writing in general.

Hopefully, you'll have a good day today Game Quitters Members bye.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I'm still doing my best to achieve what I want. Saturday (if I'm correct) I saved money to remodel my house with my parents. And honestly, I sometimes get tired and do my best to take action on things that I believe are better to purchase for their and my benefit. Yesterday I had to do what I must do in my personal life. Hopefully, I can do what I must, including exercise as a priority. I also started reusing my Fitbit Versa Lite device in 2019 when I started to exercise in general as my first year to exercise 7x per week starting with strength training and then later on using and trying out my elliptical in New Year's Eve out of all places 😄. I had both dumbbells, push-up bars, and the elliptical machine in the 2019 Christmas year, I also watched a video that an individual transformed his body on New Year's Eve which it's hilarious if I look back. Most people quit their New Year's resolutions in January and decide to continue sticking to the same habits and then get mad at someone else for doing better than them who is similar to me. I don't care anyway. People where I live think it's normal to stop and look into my window to see what I'm doing in my room such as exercising for myself by assuming on what I'm doing and walking away out of front of my house sighing hard in something that had nothing to do with them. This is why people who are similar to me said and going to say still to not assume what people are doing and then jump to conclusion and gossip about it. All well...

My day is going to start. Hopefully, you'll have a great day Game Quitters Members. Maybe I'll make another post later on throughout the day today later on. We'll see. Bye.

• Like 3

I can't believe it's almost 2024, there is going to be a lot of financial progress and new experiences in the following year and also in 2025 (which I'm also personally excited about). I should get used to building and seeing my progress advancing slowly. And I realized my 30s are so close to 2030 or after 2029...all I can say is to do the best I can and let go of the past. If I continue to take action, good or great things will come. Yeah, there are going to be people or situations that hinder progress due to ignorance and being foolish such as that driving examiner I mentioned before. Hopefully, I pass this time and if I don't...find a different location and then rely on Newburgh every single time. I did tell my driving instructor that she was on her phone texting or doing something and he was shocked too also his wife was shocked too and said "That's not right" (Which is hilarious to laugh at these driving examiners. Because the ones from Newburgh usually assume, rush, or even be on their phone which I know their job is not to be on their phone, rush, assume. Whatever, they're not only holding me up. They are holding my current driving instructor too with his upcoming and current students.). And it's wild to me that she told me to go even though something was off to the driver in front of me and a car right behind the car in front of me drove right past the car in front of me and turned left on their side...she got annoyed by me by trying to have good judgment on something off over a car that these drivers do every day in Newburgh by waiting on something or someone in the middle of the road holding up traffic and want to give me a point for holding up traffic and then seconds later she chooses to be on her phone during the parallel parking task during the test and get distracted glued onto her phone...😄🤦🏾‍♂. *Sigh*...that was not the only time that drivers parked their cars or just parked there in the middle of the road waiting for someone to quickly drive away. My god, whatever. Hopefully, this time I pass these driving examiners are doing their jobs today, so me and my current driving examiner move on already. If not, I'll pick a different location next year as a driving test. I don't have to be in Newburgh all day long where locals and the environment are unwelcoming anyway years before and years now in 2023. This is why I prefer traveling and hopefully saving enough money for South Carolina too to be in the beach outside of Newburgh. I don't know people in this community lives in Newburgh or not, Newburgh isn't all that special even with the locals saying stupid stuff about people skin color specifically "black people" (which I know most people don't travel outside of Newburgh so why take these people seriously about "If she's black and knows Spanish then why you don't understand Spanish?" to my Mom in a food pantry line. And a stupid medical professional saying "black people are dying" and all that nonsense, and that goes to show that talking foolish something and also someone and lacking experience as a choice by not traveling and doing their research and letting their favorite TV news anchor and YouTube political talking head telling them what to think as an adult and older adult who financial and life experience is not in a good position at all, so whatever verbal stuff is something I roll my eyes on and even my friend said that this place sucks due to him telling him that and want to move back to New Jersey where he originally moved, and this is why people who are similar to me including the Game Quitters founder recommend traveling to different areas). I have priorities here too, so no I can't leave including my house as a priority, however...I'm not fully stuck being in Newburgh all day long and not have the ability to travel. As long I save enough money for our travel destinations (or my own money outside of the USA), We'll be fine.

Anyway hopefully, you'll have a great day. See you tomorrow or later on throughout today. Bye Game Quitters.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FDRx7 said:

Good luck on the driving test! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks FDRx7. I officially passed this time. I was very happy to hear that from my driving instructor first. Now I can fully move on to something else to spend my money on such as books from my Kobo device, and my printer so me and my parents can use it. Also crucial items for my upcoming used car. Oh, and the latest driving examiner was friendly and cared about what she was examining on my driving skills, that's another positive about yesterday too on November 16th, 2023.🙂

Screenshot 2023-11-16 11.48.22 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Like 1