NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Finished Respawn, 30 day challenge during quarantine?

alphadax

Hi,

I just finished Respawn, and based on that I'm sure there is a lot of good content in Cams' 30 day challenge.

However, I'm not sure if I should start this right away or wait for quarantine to be over, so i can go out and do more things.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 12:37 PM, apatton090 said:

Hi,

I just finished Respawn, and based on that I'm sure there is a lot of good content in Cams' 30 day challenge.

However, I'm not sure if I should start this right away or wait for quarantine to be over, so i can go out and do more things.

What do you guys think?

I think you should ask @Cam Adair for his opinion.

But why not start now? Live life now. I don't know what the 30 day challenge contains because I never did it, but I think you're in a good place right now if you've done Respawn and you should keep going with this new lifestyle. Embrace the world without gaming and live. The quarantine is a hard time to quit games due to lack of socialization and external activities, but if you can quit gaming during a quarantine you'll be able to handle the challenges of normal life in a year. You don't know if this quarantine will last until Winter of 2021 when the vaccine  is scheduled to be complete. What would you do from now until then? We might never even get a vaccine. You can't predict the future.

I'd say go for it and do the 30 day challenge and see if you can reach 90 days. You came to this website during the quarantine for a reason so you might as well stay through it. 

Good luck. Own it.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 11:37 PM, apatton090 said:

Hi,

What do you guys think?

Some of the challenges will be focused on going out (I designed it in a normal world lol), but some of the others will be more inside challenges (like take a cold shower for example). So up to you.

• Like 1