Listen to Cam and James Discuss eSports In Episode 2 of Gaming the System!

morne64310

What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?

My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is smut. I always wanted to read smut manga online. This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND
What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?

• Like 1

Never really been into it, years ago my friends recommended me a few things to watch and I enjoyed it tho. Probably typical stuff everyones heard of. Full Metal Alchemist, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Parade, Death Note, Psychopass, that kinda genre/stuff. Haven't pursued it further, I don't really watch TV shows or movies anymore. There's a few I don't remember the name of and a few I liked but never finished watching (I tend to forget plots really quick).

Tho i've always wondered what the appeal is? Maybe that there's just lots of choice? I like that pretty much anyone can make it (In Japan? Haha) and it seems like more of a free market imo, not too sure.

Some years ago I got hooked on Mushishi. Really amazing little series. Just the way I like them, deep. I haven't watched anything lately.