NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Gaps

Lenzz

Hello guys,

I was recently starting to get these moments: I do something useful like learning, martial art, etc. and after that i have an 1 hour gap before i have something other planned to do. Sooo the big question here is what do you do in this kind of situations. Like I try to find a way to just chill, but i dont want to sleep or something. I dont want to read books just... chill :D. Also i can't meditate in thoese gaps because I made it a ritual for myself to meditate every morning after i wake up and in the evening before i go to sleep and i dont want to overdo it. Before i would just play some video game. Now i found myself youtubing but i dont want to spend so much time on my computer. What do you guys do to just relax. 

I've gotten into podcasts myself. You can subscribe to podcasts in subjects you're interested in or want to learn more about. I listen to primarily history podcasts with some philosophy and foreign affairs. There's also spiritual, science, etc podcasts.  I've found it breaks up the monotony of long gaps that I just can't fill with reading.