NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Stop Consuming Content

Cam Adair

Love this one! One of the best you made so far. This video really spoke to me. I think it really applies to the real problem of gaming tbh.

I realised that certain activities give the same of emptiness. I will not differentiate gaming from watching series, twitch or even learning recources that I won't actually apply.

This is a topic I thoughts during my journal. Not sure if it applies to other members, but at least I was raised with a consumer mentality. Most of my hobbies were of consume and not creating. Including of course videogaming. From all the time I gamed I only sold one MMORPG account.

Since some time I´d been slowly going to a more frugal but creator lifestyle.

Thumbs up for not using the selfiestick! xD

Edited by Daniel
Added thumbs up

I really loved this video Cam. I really have to hand it to you, your video making skills and your insight in those videos has definitely sharpened over time. I can tell you have been working hard at them. This video is spot on, I did this for years now. I my knowledge base is clearly sufficient to complete the task, but I find myself still searching for new information. 

In summary, great stuff man!

I really loved this video Cam. I really have to hand it to you, your video making skills and your insight in those videos has definitely sharpened over time. I can tell you have been working hard at them. This video is spot on, I did this for years now. I my knowledge base is clearly sufficient to complete the task, but I find myself still searching for new information.

Thanks man! Happy it helped you. I'm just always trying to learn and grow with the videos. I can't wait to see how they are a year from now. :D