NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Forums

1. WELCOME

1. Start Here & Introduction

New to Game Quitters? Welcome to the community! Say hi and introduce yourself. You will also find the FAQ.

Start your own thread and keep track of your progress here.

Answers to frequently asked questions.

Post all general discussion topics here related to gaming addiction and overcoming it.

5. Parent Support   (7,350 visits to this link)

Join Our Discord Server!

Connect, discuss, and have fun with fellow members on our official Discord server.

Join Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Entry 14.9 Day 716: No Useless Videos Day 713: Sticking to Food schedule Day 316: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 21: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -GQ in the evening yet again -14 Pomodoros -Finished process of application for SPI pro   1 thing I could do  better -brushed teeth before dozing off in the afternoon
    • 14/09/2024   A day well spent!   Day-time: Visited a temple near our city with my parents. Enjoyed the atmosphere there! Felt refreshed!! Evening-time: Learnt about creating indexes and bibliography in LaTeX. Completed the topic just a few minutes ago.   I had no cravings today. That's a good sign.
    • Day 68      This is do nothing day so I did not do much today. Though I have had couple of slips here and there but for the most part okay.    That it reading book of Job chapter 37 as well regular bible plan.   Grateful: 1.God  2.Angels  3.Safety  4.Bible  5.Church  6.Family  7.Dog  8.Friends  9.Car  10.Money 
    • Entry 13.9 Day 715: No Useless Videos Day 712: Sticking to Food schedule Day 315: Eating Only between 06:30 and 19:00 (Last bite before 19:00) Day 20: Being in bed before 23:15 3 Things I did well no matter how small -GQ in the evening yet again -16 Pomodoros! Am I on the wave or what? 😉 -Began process of application for SPI pro   1 thing I could do  better -Maybe I should generally do less "one slide" presentations... This way the program will be less stuck because of less animations on the same slide and thus everything may be done quicker.
    • 8 Sep - 13 Sep: It had been a busy, but otherwise uninteresting week. I put together the final parts of my revised financial plan, went for a fun with my friend, spent time with my girlfriend, went out with friends. I had many lessons and admin-related stuff.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    franco2w

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts