NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm bored

Since  I quit school, I have too much free time at home (10+) hours and I have no clue at how to spend all of these free time wisely. Some hobbies I've tried are programming, drawing, learning a new language and reading. I want to cut my screen time so programming is out of luck here. I'm struggling to grasp the basics of drawing and I'm often not in the mood for reading. Language learning feels very dry, especially with vocabularies. I can't go out much because my parents are busy with their work, but they've just bought me a rope so I'm trying skipping at the moment. Any other hobbies suggestions or motivation would be appreciated.

ps: I'm only 14 so any business-related stuffs are out of question.

Hey!

You can try out the hobby tool Cam made: https://gamequitters.com/hobby-tool/

There's also his YT for some more tips and tricks for life: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbbu5C5sq9VStQD2gvIN_g/videos

There's some good ideas for activities you can do when you feel "idle" and honestly, business is not out of the question for you, there's just some paperwork related to your parents.

One thing to keep in mind if you really don't want to go to school anymore is that you either self-educate heavily on how to make money (and pick up other valuable info along the way) or, with elementary education, you're gonna end up being a road-worker, driver or a three-shift factory worker, which are not the best places to be in, trust me.

Hope this helps!

One thing to keep in mind if you really don't want to go to school anymore

Sorry for not including the context, basically I'm moving to the US this July so my parents let me take a break from school this year (and it's near summer for me). I've tried the hobby tool before and none of those hobbies really pique my interest. I'll definitely check out that video.

For what it's worth, I've decided to go to a bus stop for the first time but gave up because I didn't know how buses works. After that my online friend instructed me how and I'm eager to try it out someday. He also suggested I should just roam around and make friends with peers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, one thing to bear in mind is that everything that isn't games or gaming related is likely to feel boring at first after quitting games. Please do not be discouraged by this. Continue exploring other activities. You may not be interested in the activities the first time, but give it a chance and you may find them growing on you. Remember that passion isn't something you just have, it is cultivated by investing into something. The more time and energy you spend on something, the more that thing will mean to you. That doesn't mean you'll be passionate about everything, as there will be a lot of activities that you genuinely just don't care about, but keep exploring and you'll eventually find a few things that you really love!

• Like 2