Sign in to follow this  
Recovering

Hi everyone ! My introduction

Hey everyone,

I'm here to introduce myself. It's been quite a long time since video games have progressively destroyed my life and they still do. I'm 19 and sadly I don't have motivation instead of playing these games. I have become passive. I just want to play, play, play.  I have no goal, no ambition in life. I'm still studying but I don't know what I really want to do. I used to do so much stuff like jogging, going outside, studying but now the only thing that matters is my screen. I know my obsession with video games is dangerous but the only thing my brain can do is playing these games. My sleep schedule have become unstable. I think I play games in order to espace reality. Because I don't have what I want in life and because I suck in life video game is an escape where I can feel some relief. I know I'm responsible for this, that's why I'm here to retake control of my life. 

Thanks everyone for reading ! I hope I will find all the support needed. Have a nice day

• Like 3