NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

2 new book recommendations

Cam Adair

It would have been interesting if you would have presented us some of the actual content of the books.

Don't get me wrong, but there are a LOT of personal development books out there and I have a list of at least six books I "need" to read.
A little bit of why I should skip those on my list for these two would have been interesting.

It would have been interesting if you would have presented us some of the actual content of the books.

Don't get me wrong, but there are a LOT of personal development books out there and I have a list of at least six books I "need" to read.
A little bit of why I should skip those on my list for these two would have been interesting.

Thanks for the feedback. I meant to go into a few other things and just forgot to while I was recording.

Here are a few more reasons:

1. The books are very easy to digest and very actionable with a lot of exercises to integrate the concepts into your life.

2. Both books are quality summaries of many other personal development books because they distilled the key lessons that helped them (and thus, me) succeed along our personal development journey. 

3. They aren't full of fluff so they are quicker reads. They are very "light" to read (not dense or academic)

What I would encourage you to do is watch a few clips of their YouTube channels (Preston and Alexi) and if you like how they show up (who they are), then what they share in their books is what has helped them get there (and again, that extends to me since they have been incredible mentors.)