NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

IT'S ON YOU

Cam Adair

Hey everyone,

Episode 56 is here and the message is simple: nobody is coming to save you.  The only person who can change your life is you. And although that can be scary, it can also be liberating. If it's only on you... you have nothing left to wait for. You can start taking action now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TN3fjJxWk

Hope you enjoy the video. 

Hey everyone,

Episode 56 is here and the message is simple: nobody is coming to save you.  The only person who can change your life is you. And although that can be scary, it can also be liberating. If it's only on you... you have nothing left to wait for. You can start taking action now.

Coincidentally this video was uploaded on the day that I decided I needed to take action on a problem I have at work. I'm unsure as to what the outcome of it all will be, but I'm not happy in the current situation, so it needs to change.

I liked it. It is a important lesson to get. I agree with the youtube comment about the music. Not sure if it actually improves the videos. If i had the choice I would turn down the volume a bit or cut it all together. No need for my brain to have more input while you talk because your talk is interesting enough. Love the slides to emphasize special passages though.

Hey everyone,

Also really liked this video, especially the part concerning the freedom to take action. I can turn off the computer and go out the door whenever I want, brillant!

I first thought this would get me down, seeing "nobody is coming to save you!" among my new mails. Shoud have known better! - Cam will always be an optimist. ^_^

I liked it. It is a important lesson to get. I agree with the youtube comment about the music. Not sure if it actually improves the videos. If i had the choice I would turn down the volume a bit or cut it all together. No need for my brain to have more input while you talk because your talk is interesting enough. Love the slides to emphasize special passages though.

Thanks for the feedback. Still trying to figure out how to do it right.

I first thought this would get me down, seeing "nobody is coming to save you!" among my new mails. Shoud have known better! - Cam will always be an optimist. ^_^

Haha that's very true. ;)