NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Nightly update

royal panda

Hey so here's a bit of an update. 

In my journal I said I love my life, and I do life is a gift for me. However right now I am in a slump. Today wasn't productive at all, I spent the whole time on my phone, instead of doing school things in a work area I did it in my bed, and I didn't drink healthily today, all I had was soda, and my dinner I didn't really eat the fish that was on my Salmon burger. I mostly had the fries. While I do love my life, I feel like depressive symptoms are coming back and I don't wanna feel that way again. I can't believe that I am using these other bad things for you in replacement of games and I don't know what to do. I don't want the feeling of being dependent or controlled by my phone or junk food or soda. I know I should probably go on a detox, but all these things have been a big part of my life as well as my phone has some important school apps I need for school on it. These things today feel like I am in an addiction again. But addiction to the items I listed. I just don't know what to do

Sounds like the normal downcycle of your detox from gaming. Popular culture demands we be happy and productive all the time but that is impossible. The best thing you can do is acknowledge your feelings, accept them for what they are, and be in the moment.

Tomorrow or the next day, if you can, make the effort to eat healthier food like actual raw red fish, homecooked to a golden crisp on a pan on your stove, with spinach on the side. Or yogurt mixed with bits of fruits. Or make a sandwitch with coldcuts and cheese. Or even banana coated in penut butter.

If this mood persists for several days, then it might be a problem.

• Like 1