NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My journal

Daniel, i can see quite a bit of emotion and animosity towards games in your post. I’d say whereas in the beginning it can help yo quit, it is not a good direction to go in because regretting and being annoyed actually tires you out. It can make you lose your focus.

You made this decision, but one thing that I have a strong instinctive belief about is

Cool, resolute and steadfast achieves goals and moves mountains,

but emotional and angry cannot last long.

One of the best ways of following through on something is having a cool mind and focused approach with what you want to achieve.

I hope I don’t come off as too patronizing, its just that when I had the anger and regret it was hard to get far in my goals.

Edited by Amphibian220

6 hours ago, Amphibian220 said:

Daniel, i can see quite a bit of emotion and animosity towards games in your post. I’d say whereas in the beginning it can help yo quit, it is not a good direction to go in because regretting and being annoyed actually tires you out. It can make you lose your focus.

You made this decision, but one thing that I have a strong instinctive belief about is

Cool, resolute and steadfast achieves goals and moves mountains,

but emotional and angry cannot last long.

One of the best ways of following through on something is having a cool mind and focused approach with what you want to achieve.

I hope I don’t come off as too patronizing, its just that when I had the anger and regret it was hard to get far in my goals.

Thanks man. Im not angry anymore,  i will stop to post things about my past and negative stuff. I will try to be positive, i read today in a book that is not good stay focused on the past, the same for talking about negative things.

Day 8

Walked with dog today, went to church at night and meet a lot of new people

Im growing up, i can feel this. I want to become a growed man, there s a lot of things that want to achieve in my life, and actually im thinking much about my future. I like the present too,  because im reading a lot, studying and enjoying my lifetime. I read today in a book that is not good to talk about negative stuff, and i decided to stop acting like a martyr in this journal. Today i downloaded a movie called "Im a Legend" and i will watch it by nightime. I finished my daily reading and i am looking forward to the end of the day. I thank @Amphibian220 for the valuable advice, i was needing this kind of word. Im happy that im going forward and finally achieving responsability and peace, and i hope than everyone in this forum achieve their objectives and find peace in their hearts.

Edited by Guest

Day 9 -  Waked up and started an university questionaire. After that, left my home and walked to bank to solve some stuff. Back in home helped my mom to clear the guest room and now im resting. Also, i read one more chapter of my book today, and i will continue to do it.

Edited by Guest

Day 10 - Helped my parents on the cleaning of our home today, i washed the dishes and cleaned my room. Late i watched "Hobbs and Shaw and liked a lot of the movie. After this started to walk in my neighborhood to de-stress myself, and back in home i studied a little for get a job . Well, thats it.

Day 11 - Lot of work today in home, im super tired. I waked up 3:30 am to get up early and dont tried to sleep a lot today. Good night.

12 - Was in grandma house in the noon, we eated and talked about much things, it was pretty fun. Helped my mom in work back in home and after this finished my daily read. Im not struggling with games and PMO, thank God for this.

13/14 - Yesterday i went to church at night. It was cool, the temple is going throug leadership changes.

Today i was a simple but a cool shabat in family, we cleaned the house by morning and we received visits by the afternoon. After the visitors departe me, mom and dad watched the 2 first movies of chronicles of narnia, the best movies i have seen in my life.

14/15 - I left with my dad yesterday to learn driver lessons; I love cars and i am super happy that i am learning it. In the night i left alone to my church to meet my friends and worship God.

Nothing important about today. 

16 - Walked with mom today and buyed a new bible to me. Also a new book.

Sometimes i still caught myself thinking in Lol characters. This is tottally random and i dont know how to deal with this, but i have faith that this feelings will fade away. Keep going people!

10 minutes ago, gameswillnotkillme said:

Sometimes i still caught myself thinking in Lol characters. This is tottally random and i dont know how to deal with this, but i have faith that this feelings will fade away. Keep going people!

It will pass, don't worry. What I recommend is that you read epic literature and that way you will eventually reorient your symbolic world. 

3 hours ago, gargamel said:

It will pass, don't worry. What I recommend is that you read epic literature and that way you will eventually reorient your symbolic world. 

Thanks man, im reading books about love, but in the right time i will give a try to epics. Is this sindarin in your profile?

16.1 - Honestly, im feeling pretty happier without games. I read in r/stopgaming that gaming is the manifestatation of our egos, and i agree with this. Without them i am sharing my life and  things with other people, even donating them. I really believe that this is true, and i am loving to live a life without ego, i think we all are born to love and be loved.

7 hours ago, gameswillnotkillme said:

Thanks man, im reading books about love, but in the right time i will give a try to epics. Is this sindarin in your profile?

I suggested epics because they usually have archetypal characters that you can associate and identify with. I see you are reading the Bible as well, that will surely help.
I have Elendil's oath on my signature. It's Quenya. I am a huge Aragorn fan.

Day 24 - Returning after a time without posting. Life is going well: im reading, studying, making exercises and meeting new people. I believe in myself and i know that im becoming a new person.

You are at 24 days, if you feel confident to stop here, then I advise to keep a private diary my friend. Diaries are kept for different reasons, but I suggest using it as a self accountability tool that enables you to track emotions, goals achievement, health, skills development etc.

I keep and update a private diary nearly every day and it helps me a lot. 

Edited by Amphibian220

52 minutes ago, Amphibian220 said:

You are at 24 days, if you feel confident to stop here, then I advise to keep a private diary my friend. Diaries are kept for different reasons, but I suggest using it as a self accountability tool that enables you to track emotions, goals achievement, health, skills development etc.

I keep and update a private diary nearly every day and it helps me a lot. 

I remembered a video that i watched today, and in this video a doctor said step by step on how our subconscious lead us to planning a relapse. Looking into a new perspective, i was doing this, and now i dont feel that dropping my journal is the best option. Video link: