NEW VIDEO: Letting go of gaming

Sign in to follow this  
Redbeancooked

Live - Love - Life

~~ Day 13 ~~

I wake up at: 7AM (my nephew kept me not to everslept)

Yesterday, I slept at: 2-3AM

Today task progress

• Read a book: 
  • English studying 30m: 
  • Clean the room
  • Study: today i learned .....

Skipped a day, it was above average in summary, let's not talk about the day since i don't remember much, except i got myself a great experience by reading a book with my nephew.

Note: with the cleaning the room is the only thing i achrived i did the TDV thing, got not such a good result though, i had interesting experience today(loss, cure, thrill, mediate)

Other achivements of the day

• I meditated, gonna make this a routine. I need more peace in my mind, more oxygen and relaxation

• I ate less, had some veg, and it feels great!

• I did the right thing, talk straight to the point of what i was not comfortable about and got it solved

Note: i did not drink enough water though, such a loss, no problem, i'll get it done in the near future, i won't forget this

Say something about t'day:

• Spoiler

Hard day, got out of my comfort zone to make me comfort! some stupidity included!

In the end, the result is that i decided to learn meditation!, i meditated right after a flare of relapse spilt in my mind, it worked!

Good day, experienced many high and low emotion, this may help me in the depressive state when i stop gaming and fapping!

I can really feel that i love myself and smiled. Can't wait to say this: i love you, myself!

One thing i will try doing tomorrow:

• Mediate twice! (simple, but...not but, it's just that simple, and effective, too)
Edited by Redbeancooked

~~ Day 15 ~~

I wake up at: 11

Yesterday, I slept at:6

I did try slept at 12 but just couldn't and ended up watch a movie, good one , though

Note: Day 14 was a below average one.

Today task progress

• Read a book: 
  • English studying 30m: 
  • Clean the room
  • Study: today i learned .....

Other achivements of the day

• Did everything i need in a day

• Valentine bruh

• Lesson learnt: do not eat late, it will make you unable to sleep.

Say something about t'day:

• Spoiler

Not much to say, i meditated and feel refresh and more energetic. Now i know how gaming and fap ruined my life for those past years. Better late than never!

I love you, my self

One thing i will try doing tomorrow:

• Find out what to learn for an English certificate and get started. Goal is getting 1 in 1 month, 2 in 3 months.
Edited by Redbeancooked
typo