NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Parent Course is LIVE

Cam Adair

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

For the past few months I've been working super hard to finish our program for parents, which is designed to help them understand what video game addiction is, why it happens, and what they can do to support their children with it.

The stories I hear from parents are heartbreaking, just like all the stories you all have shared here on the forums. I listen to parents as tears run down their face about how their bright child is no longer themselves. How terrified they are after their son just attempted to commit suicide. Or how they ran away from home. All because of video games...

So today I'm proud to announce that my program for parents is LIVE → gamequitters.com/reclaim

"Cam’s book Reclaim is brilliant and is highly needed. We strongly recommend Reclaim to parents seeking help and solutions for their kids struggling with digital media overuse." – Andrew Doan, MD, PhD, Author of Hooked on Games.

If you know any parents (maybe your own, or maybe others you meet along the way), who are trying to understand more about video game addiction, this package will help them a lot → gamequitters.com/reclaim

Thanks for all of your support, and I hope by having this program out there for parents, we're able to build that much more awareness about what our community truly struggles with, and help the people who want and need it.

• Hitaru featured this topic