Sign in to follow this  
Math_00

Did i relapse?

Hey guys,

Last few days haven't been going too well. To sum it up:

Holidays -> Boredom -> Subbing to Netflix -> binging -> "fuck it" attitude -> playing web games and browsing reddit

Like i realised i'm starting to try and fight my boredom in easy ways, especially binging and playing simple games. I haven't reached much in the last 10 weeks, the majority of the time i didn't waste gaming was wasted on Instagram, various news websites and recently started browsing reddit again, which i have stopped synchronous with gaming.

Well i'm lost. I think i never truly left gaming, i just substituted it with other cheap dopamine producers.

Greetings

It's a process. Take a look at Module 6. This is kind of where I am now. I just watched that video after posting and it gave me some direction on how to proceed.

Well i'm lost. I think i never truly left gaming, i just substituted it with other cheap dopamine producers.

Hey friend! try to stick around a friendly community and work on this part.

Hey friend! try to stick around a friendly community and work on this part.

This video can help a bit on that.