NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

'The key to succes' by Robin

Robin

Hello,

This topic is about a missing key that I found today that makes me feel like I've discovered the key to success in all area's of life.

This key is actually so incredibly simple that most of the time you don't even notice that you've gotten it already. 

Different area's in life I'm talking about:

- Health

- Happiness

- Friendships and Relationship's

- Personal Development

- Finances

- Career

- Impact on the World

Let me tell you my story:

I'm Robin van Velzen. I'm currently 16 years old and have struggled with gaming addiction for a long period now.

It began when I went to a new school and my parents had a lot of fights at home. Gaming let me escape reality and made me feel like I was in a different world without any problems.

Gamequitters helped me overcome this addiction and I'm now working on improving all different area's in my life.

The thing that I'm grateful the most for is that I never quitted Dancing, even tho I was addicted to gaming.

My dancing school is not only the place where I go for doing sports, but also my second home where I have all my friends and mentors. 

While dancing I also wanted to become stronger and look good. Although I was addicted to gaming I seemed to never really gave up on exercising.

Now that I've stopped gaming I want to improve all area's of my life. The thing is that I thought that I never knew how I yo become successful. 

For the last month's I've read several books on and researched tons of stuff on the internet on this topic. 

I read things like:

- Consistency is the key 

- Never give up

- It takes time

- Make mistakes, create new plans

But I never really understood why they were telling me this?

Now let me show you what I discovered today:

I'm already massively successful in one area of my life (health). I just never saw it because I was always striving on becoming better and better.

I even won 75 euro's at an body contest of my dance school where I had to compete against 40 other guys.

Let me show you some pictures of the transformation of my body (some are really embarrassing ''-,-) (You can find these at the bottom) 

When I discovered that I already had the knowledge to become successful I began writing down what I did to acquire such a body.

What did I do in order to achieve my goal?

- Believe in the process

- Be consistent

- Make mistakes, create new plans

- Focus on the fundamentals (Sleep, Food)

- Never ever give up.

- Start small, grow big.

- Have time as your best friend.

How did I start?

- By researching exercises, different methods of working out and all other things about the topic.

- Then I tried out all the things that I had learned. I kept the things that worked out for me and made new plans for the things that didn't.

- And again never give up.

The point of telling you guys all of this:

If you look at what I did to achieve a body that I'm proud of, it's almost the same as all the books are telling us on how to become successful.

You don't need new answers on how to become successful but try to find area's in your life that you're already proud of and start using the same principles in different area's of your life.

That's the key that I've discovered today. I will keep on improving my life and I hope you will too!

Ending

Thank you guys so much for reading this little 'guide' or whatever you want to call it.

I hope that I've motivated you a bit and that you've learned that your already on the path of success.

This is my first time writing such an article/guide and would love to get some tips or criticism on how to improve my writing skills.

Quotes

'You already know how to do everything it would take to make you an outrageous success.

All you have to do is keep doing the things that have gotten you this far'

- The Slight Edge

'You're already successful, but use this success to become successful in all different area's of your life.'

- Robin van Velzen

Pictures

WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(3WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(4WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(5WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(6WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(7WhatsApp_Image_2016-08-28_at_16.59.42_(8

Edited by Robin