NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

New Changes 6/11

Cam Adair

Hey everyone,

Just a few quick changes I wanted to note:

1. I received a PM that I should have a Donate button on the forum for those who would like to support in this way so I have gone ahead and added that, along with links to Facebook and YouTube. No pressure to donate, it's just there for those who wish to support the site in that way. You can also support the site by purchasing Respawn.

2. You may notice that the # of posts on the Daily Journals forum appear lower than yesterday (it went from 9000 to 7200 or so.) That's because the site updated the number to reflect the Daily Journals forum minus the Archived Journals subforum. So no posts have been deleted or disappeared. On that note, we're less than 1,000 posts away from reaching 10,000 journals posts. Really incredible milestone I'm excited for.

Thanks for being a part of our community here. Really appreciate it and enjoy reading all of your posts every day.

The donate button links to your Kingpin Social account.  Obviously the money will be going to the same place but it might confuse people who are unfamiliar with your other site.  It could be a good idea to change the name of the account or start a new one for Gamequitters.com

The donate button links to your Kingpin Social account.  Obviously the money will be going to the same place but it might confuse people who are unfamiliar with your other site.  It could be a good idea to change the name of the account or start a new one for Gamequitters.com

Thanks for posting this. Kingpin Social is the current "parent" company of GQ - or in other words KPS is the registered business that everything is filed under (currently.) Anyways, I've managed to change the name on the account to Cam Adair instead, so hopefully that alleviates any potential confusion for now.

One issue with Paypal is that like other banks, the historical standing of your account makes a big difference - so starting a new one when you have an account that has years of positive history is not recommended. New accounts have limits on withdrawals, fees and so forth. It's a big headache.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can get GQ fully setup in the U.S. and then I can do all our payments through Stripe instead. 

• Hitaru locked this topic