NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Where to start.

TerryPHD

I have a couple of addictions, Gaming, smoking are the main 2 that are my go to. but in the past couple of months I have been loosing interest in gaming which is good right. I simply don't wanna play anymore I find myself logging in looking around for a few minutes then logging off. So what do I do if I wanna give it up? where do I start I cant think of anything I want to do to pass my time what little time I have left here on earth. I am 60 years old. What do I do can I get some suggestions??

• 2 months later...

On 2/26/2023 at 4:00 AM, TerryPHD said:

I have a couple of addictions, Gaming, smoking are the main 2 that are my go to. but in the past couple of months I have been loosing interest in gaming which is good right. I simply don't wanna play anymore I find myself logging in looking around for a few minutes then logging off. So what do I do if I wanna give it up? where do I start I cant think of anything I want to do to pass my time what little time I have left here on earth. I am 60 years old. What do I do can I get some suggestions??

Figure out what you would want your life to look like, what the current benefits or negatives would be to staying like you are or changing , what habits you would need to get there and getting support from close ones (family, friends, someone you trust) spending time outside of where you normally are just thinking about life and this journey you are about to undertake and then if you decide to continue forward searching for some info on strategies, but the general will and understanding of what you are getting yourself into and why should be clear, the tactics can vary but the strategy has to be clear

I have been doing that, and to be honest it wouldn't be very exciting a life centered around the house keeping it up saving money for my daughter and wife for when I die and quitting smoking and drinking diet soda and NO gaming all it does for me is well I am not very good at any game I play I just do it to pass the time. I am always last and my score is always the lowest. My mind see this and I get down on myself and stay down. So I am a christian I should have self control for one another is working hard and there are others but those are the main. It would be very simple but maybe that's what I need is simple. Instead of being all complicated.