NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello…

spindler98

Hi,

My name is Brandon and I am 35 years old. I’ve been gaming since playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES. Gaming started out as just a fun thing to do time to time.

Later on however it grow more and more and started to negatively affect my life.

Now a days it’s pretty clear that it has absorbed a good chunk of my time, potential, and happiness. My life has become me escaping into gaming. I feel that it has made everything else dull and boring. It has made me a weak, lazy person who is very unfulfilled and void of meaning. I didn’t have to face life’s challenges because I could simply disappear into game rendering me into sort of a ghost or lost boy. I hope to turn this ship around and find other things to do that will bring fulfillment.

• Like 1

@spindler98Welcome to the club, hoping to see you in the "Daily Diaries" section soon! 🙂
(Edit)P.S. Awesome job on acknowledging that you have a problem and taking steps to deal with it, there are people who don't reach that step, they live in denial. 
"A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a step" - Lao Tzu/Chinese Proverb (That's what google says 🙂 )

Edited by Yan
Added the P.S.